Sainsburys BGTY Cottage Cheese with Pineapple

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Kittylady, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Kittylady

Kittylady Member

I just found out today that there are syns in this - it used to be free. Don't know why I checked, but I looked it up in syns online when I was completing my food diary and discovered it is 1 syn for 100g. I eat loads of it!

Tesco Healthy Extra cottage cheese with pineapple is 0.5 syns for 100g so will be buying that one in future.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for that. I bought some asda one yesterday which is also 1 syn per 100g
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

4. susieqt

susieqt Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was glad to find this thread - was starving and near Sainsbury's at lunchtime after dog walking in the pouring rain. Eyed up the crisps aisle but had BGTY cottage cheese with pineapple sat in the car with a spoon - whole tub! Thought it would be the first day I'd blown it but turns out it wasn't so bad :)

5. Jo*

Jo* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(20.13%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is the plain one (Asda) at less than 3% fat synned at all and how can chives in a cottage cheese ( I read that flavoured ones are!) possibly be synned??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.