Saint or Synner

QueenOmi

Went to my first slimming world class yesterday evening. I had lost a stone in ww earlier in the year and managed to put half of that back on again since giving up. I'm getting married early next year and I don't want to scare little children as I make my way up the aisle. I found great ww friends on this site before which kept me going when I felt like giving up so I hope to find the same here. :eek: I need all the help and suggestions you guys can give me as I feel I can't do this on my own. My weight gain was half down to health problems and half down to stuffing my gob full of the wrong things. :rolleyes:

Day 1 Wednesday 15/08/12

Breakfast
Muller Light Strawberry Yogurt (Free)
Peach (Free)

Lunch
Light Choices Ham & Mushroom Pasta (6 syns)
2 Peaches (Free)

Dinner
McCains Frozen Baked Potato (1 syn)
Batchelors Tinned Hoops
Large Salad with lettuce, onion, cucumber and fat free dressing (free)

Total Syns: 7

Last edited:
Hey there! and welcome! so exciting having a wedding to look forward to, and something to really focus your mind!! that's fab. It's great that you've joined SW - don't be upset that you've gained a little weight - that will all come away, and more!! you should be proud of yourself for taking the big step into group!

I'm no expert on SW, and am a bit of a newbie myself (3rd week), but your food diary looks a little empty to me! I can't see any Healthy Extras on there, and there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of free or super free food. I put mine on here the other day and it had loads more food on it, and somebody commented that it may not be enough, so make sure you're eating plenty - snack on fruit throughout the day, and make sure you get your healthy extras (the hi fi bars they sell at sw classes are delicious and really feel like a naughty treat!). I keep having a look on here at other people's food diaries for ideas and inspiration - its great to see when they put on their loss that week, especially when you look back and see just how much they've eaten.

Best of luck, and i'm sure someone else will have a look at your diary and let you know what they think. xxxxx

Hey there! and welcome! so exciting having a wedding to look forward to, and something to really focus your mind!! that's fab. It's great that you've joined SW - don't be upset that you've gained a little weight - that will all come away, and more!! you should be proud of yourself for taking the big step into group!

I'm no expert on SW, and am a bit of a newbie myself (3rd week), but your food diary looks a little empty to me! I can't see any Healthy Extras on there, and there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of free or super free food. I put mine on here the other day and it had loads more food on it, and somebody commented that it may not be enough, so make sure you're eating plenty - snack on fruit throughout the day, and make sure you get your healthy extras (the hi fi bars they sell at sw classes are delicious and really feel like a naughty treat!). I keep having a look on here at other people's food diaries for ideas and inspiration - its great to see when they put on their loss that week, especially when you look back and see just how much they've eaten.

Best of luck, and i'm sure someone else will have a look at your diary and let you know what they think. xxxxx

Thanks Nini! :) How are you finding it so far? I filled my lunch up with two more pieces of fruit. Oh my god, I is stuffed.

I walked all the way to tesco in the pouring rain and they were doing a giant clear out. All the shelves were empty. Got soaked and am not in the best mood now and I was in great form this morning. I think it'll take me a little while to get used to it. I had planned on getting light cheese and some wholemeal pitta breads for my hex but they had none and I had to get back. :wave_cry: Must stop by your page to get some inspiration! xxx

hex's are really important to include so when you get a chance over the weekend maybe, plan some meals for next week and work out what you need. then get all the lovely healthy food in at once so that you always have options in for meals and hex's.

Thanks for all the help and advice guys! :) I didn't manage to keep up the online food diary over the last week but I have stuck with it and started using my HExs too!

Day 6 Monday 20/08/12

Breakfast
Large bowl of watermelon (Free)

Lunch
Toasted small wholemeal pitta (HEB)
Iceberg Lettuce, cucumber, gherkins, two slices of honey roasted ham with light cheese and tbsp extra light salad dressing (HEA, 2 syns)
Peach (Free)

Dinner
McCains Frozen Baked Potato (1 syn)
Gammon with extra light salad dressing (2 syns)

Total: 5 Syns

Day 7 Tuesday 21/08/12

Breakfast
Large bowl of watermelon
Raspberry Vitalinea 0% yogurt

Lunch
Iceberg Lettuce, cucumber, gherkins, two slices of honey roasted ham with light cheese and tbsp extra light salad dressing (HEA, 2 syns)
Peach (Free)

Dinner
Omellette with ham, mixed herbs, light cheese and onion (5 syns)

Total: 7 Syns

Day 8 Wednesday 21/08/12

Breakfast
Large bowl of watermelon
Raspberry Vitalinea 0% yogurt

Lunch
Peach (Free)

Dinner
Free Stirfry
Free burgers with light cheese & Ketchup (8-me loves my ketchup!)
:eating:Total: 10 Syns

Back