** saintly sippin the shakes saturday - hour by hour **

dont know if this will work as on mobile miles from my lap top! Cant read posts as too expensive but checking in 2 say lost a further 2 pounds this week so well pleased. Am now away until wed. Tricky times but will do my best. Hope you all have a good weekend and will catch up with posts on wed. Mobile internet isnt all it is cracked up to be! Sarah x

dont know if this will work as on mobile miles from my lap top! Cant read posts as too expensive but checking in 2 say lost a further 2 pounds this week so well pleased. Am now away until wed. Tricky times but will do my best. Hope you all have a good weekend and will catch up with posts on wed. Mobile internet isnt all it is cracked up to be! Sarah x

Well done Ibizmad. Thats great. Enh=joy your weekend away. xx

Evening ladies. Had a little blip today. Was driving my friend home, probably a little too fast over a speed bump, and a bit of the car chassis snapped underneath and was scraping on the ground. I blame my Mother in law, she lives on a horrible private lane and there is a terrible bump in it where the car always grounds, I'm sure its that that has caused it to loosen up. Even if it isn't, its still nice to blame the MIL.

Luckily we were right outside my friends house so went in for coffee but more bad luck stuck. My breakdown details were sat at home near the computer as the insurance/breakdown is due to expire in 5 days and I was searching the internet for quotes the other day. Didn't even know the name of my breakdown company as it is through my insurance, so I spent a small fortune ringing 118-247 trying to get through to them. Eventually arranged for them to come, but it looked like I was going to be late getting Imogen to her sleepover tonight.

Next bit of bad luck was Mollie getting an upset tummy before I could get her on the potty- nasty! Spare clothes in the boot, off I toddle, but 'Oh cr*p, I just shut the car boot with the keys inside!' Ring breakdown back, costing me a fortune again. Cancel breakdown van until I can get spare keys off h2b who is working 18 miles away until 9pm! Even my purse was in my handbag in the boot, so no taxi over to pick up keys. Never mind, was going to have a bit of a girlie night in with my best bud and Imogen was getting picked up for her sleepover, not so bad eh? Until h2b tells me he forgot his keys today, so neither of us had a house or car key!

Eventually rang breakdown a 3rd time, in floods of tears, and they sent a lovely guy round with a long pointy stick that he shoved through a tiny gap in the window. He had to take the car seats out of the back to get the back seats down and into the boot, and low and behold *shame upon shame* there are months old Maccies chips behind the girls seats. Worst though, was when he eventually opened the boot to be greeted with a lovely pair of smelly stained knickers that I had put in there after Mollies accident.

Anyway, in the midst of all this, in floods of stressed out tears, I ended up picking at about half a small bag of Monster Munch Mollie was eating without even thinking about it. I'm so mad at myself, why can't I ever have a normal day and why can't I be 100%? Ohhh sorry for the long post, just got in and needed a rant.

water rentention is a *****

I have now stared straining at waist on trousers, ah well. Joys of being a woman eh?

ugh. Just ugh.

Waited til husband took dog out walk. Went to kitchen to make coffee to sit and drink whilst playing computer.

Why then have I just eaten a cup cake, a 2 finger biscuit and a teaspoon of peanut butter? Oh and a spoon of MUSTARD?

Stopping now. I am a bin. My stomach actually hurts.

I think I must be hormonally imbalanced. Seriously. I'm retaining water, tired, freezing and picky. I'm not normally picky.

Drinking ocffee and away to play sims pre bed.

Mustard? and peanut butter? Lexie? Def sounds like hormones to me. LOL. Grab hold of yourself. FAST.

ugh. Just ugh.

Waited til husband took dog out walk. Went to kitchen to make coffee to sit and drink whilst playing computer.

Why then have I just eaten a cup cake, a 2 finger biscuit and a teaspoon of peanut butter? Oh and a spoon of MUSTARD?

Stopping now. I am a bin. My stomach actually hurts.

I think I must be hormonally imbalanced. Seriously. I'm retaining water, tired, freezing and picky. I'm not normally picky.

Drinking ocffee and away to play sims pre bed.

Lexie- did you get your TOTM? sorry I've forgotten if you did or not-cause thats some weird food combination!. lol

Lisa- poor you and poor recovery man! don't worry about it, just get back on track. x

Lexie.. you sure yr not pregnant girlieee? lol.. Don't panic, last week (week 1) I had some strange cravings.. nibbled on cheese, gerkins, gobbled 2 slices of ham and had 10 ice pops.

Lisa.. hope you've recovered after your ordeal, funny thing, monster munch.. I had a few of those from my nieces bag when she wasn;t looking last week 2, lol.. Cravings were terrible last week. Hope this week is much better and I have more willpower!

Clean slate ladies.. Wiped and fresh for tomorrow. You'll both be fine. xx

OMG everyone seems to be off to a bad start for holiday weekend then! but hey girls stay strong and dont let it ruin your weekend we all have little blips just dont let it turn into a landslide we can do this. Ive had a serious early mid life crisis today (am only 35 so very early!!!!!) Am going to a wedding in Ireland next week and all the people going havent seen me since I started this journey so think weight loss will be shocking enough but decided on a image re vamp and now have dark hair with red streaks in it and was really worried........but I love it its fab, feel young and vibrant again...bit like my hair really. Will try to upload some pics next time I see Jess, shes a wizz with this site . All take care and stay strong xxx

TOTM is 2 weeks late on Monday, very sure not pregnant, 21 pregnancy tests would confirm

. The mustard was the best bit.

Just had 2 mugs of black coffee but I feel very nauseas now.

Fed up with this womanly mince. Seriously. Being a man must be much more simpler.

Sitting in bed with laptop, and early night. Then up tomorrow, walk to Asda get food in for visitors, home, driving lesson.

Tomorrow is a 100% day, water, no picking, coffee if need be. *resolved*

lexie, are you sure you're not my twin???? my DD had chips up the pub and put mustard, tartare sauce, mayo and god knows what on them.......when shed finished i was scraping the mustard up with my finger and licking it ROFL! weird eh xxxx (and no i'm not pregnant either....just totm xxx

Give me spicy over sweet anyday. Looking back I should have just had an additional pack.

I'm hoping its TOTM eventually coming. I was very pleased when, during losing weight PCOS seemed to be sorting itself out a wee bit and I had 3 TOTM in a row, 4 weeks apart. I was very excited!

This month, nothing. :(

Anyway. This week I'm pressing on for a 4lb loss. Thats it, the gloves are off!

Back