Salad Dressing

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Any body got a tasty "pointless" (or as near to as dosent matter) salad dressing recipe
or point me in the right direction on here to find em

Thanks for that
will have a look for it at Tesco/Asda

I bought the Salad Lite (Fry Lite) Ceaser Spray from Morrisons the other week - only tried it once and it's not all bad for free!

the balsamic one is lovely too. :) i also make my own with some passata with garlic and balsamic vinegar, and some splenda to taste :) which is free :)

I use equal amounts of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. For a variation, I sometimes add chilli flakes to it just before serving

Chilli flakes sounds interesting, i will be trying them

Just done my shop online and ordered frylight and caeser salad light sprays thanks for the info x_ali_x

Balsamic, wholegrain mustard, tomato puree (tiny bit) and chopped garlic all mixed together - salt and pepper to taste. 0 pts. If got extra points to use add some olive oil.

The Ceaser Salad Frylight is wicked! I spend loads of money on soggy bland tasting dressing, but then I get this bad boy and my problems are solved! Problem is, I think I had about 30 sprays cuz it was in a stupid shaped bowl and I was trying to cover all my salad! Oppsy hehe.

Oh yeah, I also added a few sprays to my toast for a bit of flavour, and in my sandwich. It is really cheesey/garlicy!

Back