Salad Light Spray....50p!!

MrsGroovy

Just been to Asda and they were selling off the Salad Light spray dressing, balsamic and ceasar, for 50p each! Not sure if it is all Asda or just ours (Darlington),but worth a look!

My closest is bishop auckland and yeah ours is too :) doing the sunflower oil one at £1.14, the extra virgin one at £1.20 and the wok light at 94p. Didn't look at the salad one cos I don't use it lol don't like dressings anyway. But the rest are a good saving!! I got a sunflower, two extra virgins and a wok light to try.

Does anyone know where sells the better than butter one? I always see it listed on the advert in the magazine but can never find it

MrsGroovy said:
Just been to Asda and they were selling off the Salad Light spray dressing, balsamic and ceasar, for 50p each! Not sure if it is all Asda or just ours (Darlington),but worth a look!

I'm off to Asda in the hope I can stock up

Rochelle1 said:
My closest is bishop auckland and yeah ours is too :) doing the sunflower oil one at £1.14, the extra virgin one at £1.20 and the wok light at 94p. Didn't look at the salad one cos I don't use it lol don't like dressings anyway. But the rest are a good saving!! I got a sunflower, two extra virgins and a wok light to try.

Does anyone know where sells the better than butter one? I always see it listed on the advert in the magazine but can never find it

If its frylite then they also do a bbq flavour one too (got it at sainsburys)

I have never once seen the salad spray in a shop, even very big ones :( However, has anyone else noticed that Frylight bottles are now smaller but they're charging the same price for them? I was really annoyed when I noticed.

MrsGroovy said:
I wasn't that keen on the salad spray after stocking up on it! It was ok but nowt spectacular.

I'm with you. Thought it was yuk. But I like olive oil and vinegar so just easier to syn the oil and have a nice dressing cos I know in "real" life I won't use salad sprays but think I'd continue using the frylight oil sprays for cooking.

I've only ever seen the butter one in big tescos, but I've never used it so don't tend to look out for it. The wok one can be quite hard to find too!
From experience, the salad sprays are on the salad dressing aisle, away from the oil sprays.

Back