'salad-lite' spray

WelshJojo

Gold Member
Can anyone help with where to buy this from? I can't find it in asda and the person I spoke to in tesco had never heard of it-but said if they had it, it would be with the salad dressings or oils! Of which it was with neither!! Any suggestions please as I've used it before and recall liking it :) Thanks muchly :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gettingfit said:
If this is what you are after usually top shelf in Sainsburys or Tesco.

Yeah it is-but couldn't find it in tesco! Thanks tho

None of the major supermarkets around here stock this or any of the frylights other than sunflower and olive oil.

Not necessarily even in the larger store - I'm talking about the warehouse size store and they still don't have them round here.

is the salad fry light nice?

pizzle84 said:
is the salad fry light nice?

From what I can remember it was last time, but haven't been able to track it down this time!! :)

bex552 said:
I got mine from sainsburys above the freezers n was with the ketchup lol

Ah right thanks! The nearest sainsburys is about 20 mins away, but got a friend who lives over that way, so will have to detour to see :)

I really want to try the Caesar one, if I wanted balsamic dressing I'd just put balsamic vinegar on my salad!

I managed to get the Caeser dressing one when I did my tesco shopping online. I also got the butter spray and stir fry oil (I tried this with my stir fry this evening and was quite pleased with the result)

lovetosew said:
:jelous: that'll be the parmesan! :D I haven't tried mine yet, hopefully I won't have the same reaction!

Lol I'm sure u won't ,think it was just me :)

Back