Sallies idle chat.

I was on between 790 and 1000 for my cycling and I stopped losing thats why ive gone back to ss but i am now beginning to feel really cross because i just dont want to be hear anymore i want to back on 790. When i did 790 before i lost 3 - 4lb a week.
Good luck you will soon be on a 1000 cals. I cant believe that people on here claim that they can do so much exercise on ss. Im finding it hard to lift my arms above my head. lol.....

I have the same problem - even on 790 I can only just manage a short puppy walk!! Planning on starting back at the gym with just a gentle 20 min CV session on the 1000 plan and up it as I increase the plans. Would love to be back running too (did the Reading half marathon in March and since then lost so much of my fitness). Ho hum!

What sort of cycling do you do? One of my ex's was into adventure racing ... far too energetic for me!

I do cross country mountain bike racing, i was the grand veteran national and series champion this year. Yep love it. I can train ok on 790 well train lightly on a 1000 i can do up to about a zone 2 ride and on 1200 - 1500 i can train in full. I just dont lose weight on any of it.

I think peoples bodies react differently! I am full of beans and more energetic than I have ever been before which is nice!! Maybe people just react differently! Well done though Sal SS is so hard.... It's taken me a long time to get back on it again (Having fallen dramaticlly off the wagon!)

Keep up the good work and you'll soon be onto maintaining!!

xx

Blimey Mrs .... that sounds rather tough on the odd bod!!! And belated congratulations on your title!!

Isn't it funny, training 6 days a week for the half marathon on 8 min miles I didn't lose an ounce (despite racking up calorie expenditures of 1000+), yet was eating no more than 1600 cals per day. Isn't it funny how our bods react!! Mind you I guess our bods hang onto everything for dear life with that much exertion!!

Any races/events planned?

thanks for your congrats. Yep its strange its finding the point where the body has enough to do its job without feeling threatend by starvation mode then you should lose.
Im hindered by being impaired glucose tollerant...:sigh:

Wow .... that doesn't help either!! Sounds like we need to get these lbs off then so we can get back to the exercise :)

I think peoples bodies react differently! I am full of beans and more energetic than I have ever been before which is nice!! Maybe people just react differently! Well done though Sal SS is so hard.... It's taken me a long time to get back on it again (Having fallen dramaticlly off the wagon!)

Keep up the good work and you'll soon be onto maintaining!!

xx
Thanks for the support.:D

mse.com is back on line :)

now all we want is our CD site back!!

Oh Yes.......Lets have our site back.

I have just given way and eaten 3oz of cottage cheese and a stick of celery, im so pleased i had it as ive been fancying it for two days and sometimes a little of what you fancy does you good. I have an inner contentment now. Ooooo and ive never known cottage cheese and celery to taste so darn good. It was orgasmic.

Oh Yes.......Lets have our site back.

I have just given way and eaten 3oz of cottage cheese and a stick of celery, im so pleased i had it as ive been fancying it for two days and sometimes a little of what you fancy does you good. I have an inner contentment now. Ooooo and ive never known cottage cheese and celery to taste so darn good. It was orgasmic.

You must have been desperate :p

night all im gone for the night now. see you in the morning.:party0011:
Thankyou all for a nice day.:D

Hi Sallies, just checking how your day has been. U prob craving to get out on your bike by now.

Day 4 for me although i did have a bar, been in and out all day, so grabbed it one the way out. Hope does not affect too much and back to just packs tomorrow. Will chuck a couple of tetras in the fridge incase i am in that situation again.

Speak soon, hopefully the pink site is back soon. x

Morning all, feeling quite down today, day 6 back on ss the first few days lost 6lb now i havnt moved for 3 days.:sigh:
Im desperate to get out on my bike and hammer it hard and i still feel weak and tired, i need the adrenaline buz of pedaling my arse off.
Not sure what to do, i dont want to give up but i need more energy.
Does anyone else feel so lethargic on ss other people seem to talk of this energy feeling and ive never ever had it on ss.:break_diet:

Evening all,
Good weigh in 7lb done. Thats 7lb on cd scales and 6lb on mine, not a bad start back.
Hope you all have a good weekend. Catch ya later folks.

Morning all,
Quite delighted I got my diploma for human nutrition certificate through yesterday. Another lb off over night.

Hey Sallies, just checking in on Minimins, not on her often but thought i should make a point in doing.

Like the hour by hour thread on here, maybe something we should do on the pink site.

Would help all the re-starters or just when anyone is struggling.

Back