salmon fillets

shelly22

I have some nice salmon fillets for dinner tonight. Anyone any ideas what I coul do with these? In oven maybe with any other ingredients? Lookin for something tasty! Thanks

Try the recipe subforum hun - there is a search tool at the top right of the subforum so you can search for recipes that use particulr ingredients :)

Have you used your hexa today? If not I have a great recipe.

I smear a hexa of Philadelphia on the top before I put it in the oven with either a sprinkle of paprika or some parsley on the top. Then just cook the salmon in the oven as normal. It doesn't sound much but it's very yummy - be careful as the Philly gets really hot!! I serve it with stir fried or steamed veggies.

Look in my diary (link below) because I'm sure I have put a pic in there somewhere.

I smear a hexa of Philadelphia on the top before I put it in the oven with either a sprinkle of paprika or some parsley on the top. Then just cook the salmon in the oven as normal. It doesn't sound much but it's very yummy - be careful as the Philly gets really hot!! I serve it with stir fried or steamed veggies.

Look in my diary (link below) because I'm sure I have put a pic in there somewhere.

ohhhhhh, sounds great! I'm so going to try this on my next EE day!

hi i marinade my salmon in soy sauce , splash of white wine -or just water if being good ! , & good sprinkle garlic powder or fresh garlic - its yummy

Yup me too, although I stir in some sweet chilli sauce too nom nom xx

I either so garlic/lemon/pepper wrap in foil and oven them

Or soy sauce/ginger/5 spice and oven them.

Back