Salt?

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Zoe.D, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi all,

I am new to the 1000 plan and I am really loving it however I had new potatoes last night for dinner which was yum but I really couldn't eat them without a sprinkle of salt. Will this do damage or do I just need to drink more if I am going to use salt now and again on it. I have had a little on my egg in the mornings to. :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    To be honest I'm not sure! I know salt can make you retain water, therefore it might cause you to see a gain on the scales. I am yet to use salt and I'm 1500 but I do use seasoning now, in particular Marigold Reduced Salt Buillion. It gives food a nice flavour, maybe you could try that? If you use salt, I suppose a tiny bit won't hurt. Not entirely sure though to be honest xxx

4. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Thanks sbridge7, I have used the marigold since ss+, it's lovely isn't it but I have never used the reduced salt one though so with a bit of luck maybe my body will be used to a little salt already and not retain water - I hope not as I have never a had a gain throughout my whole cd journey. :cry: ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.