Salt?

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all,

I am new to the 1000 plan and I am really loving it however I had new potatoes last night for dinner which was yum but I really couldn't eat them without a sprinkle of salt. Will this do damage or do I just need to drink more if I am going to use salt now and again on it. I have had a little on my egg in the mornings to. :confused:

To be honest I'm not sure! I know salt can make you retain water, therefore it might cause you to see a gain on the scales. I am yet to use salt and I'm 1500 but I do use seasoning now, in particular Marigold Reduced Salt Buillion. It gives food a nice flavour, maybe you could try that? If you use salt, I suppose a tiny bit won't hurt. Not entirely sure though to be honest xxx

Thanks sbridge7, I have used the marigold since ss+, it's lovely isn't it but I have never used the reduced salt one though so with a bit of luck maybe my body will be used to a little salt already and not retain water - I hope not as I have never a had a gain throughout my whole cd journey. :cry: ;)

Back