Salty?

latinainglesa

Hi all,

I'm on Exante at the moment, but have ordered the trial pack of S&S as I need more variety!

I've read through all of the posts here on what people like, what combinations people do and recipes etc.

However a couple of friends have mentioned that they found the meals really salty, which worries me a bit. Has anyone else found that?

Not found any of them salty personally. Sometimes I find the dregs of the shakes a bit chemically but that's about it.

no I dont think they are so much, but depends what youre concerned about? Im sure the salt level is fine maybe just a taste problem? I sometimes add salt to them, especially as it helps with my blood pressure -stop dizzy spells. but my blood pressure went low previously on a VLCD

Have to agree, I do add salt. However, I have to wonder if it's a side effect of ketosis for some people. I had a period of about 3 weeks where all I could taste was salt, didn't matter what I drank, how much water, coffee etc, mouth sprays, toothpaste, could not shift it!

They're definitely less salty than Exante. Esp the pasta carbonara which is just indelible. You'll really enjoy the packs! Promise :)

Back