Same flavours, different tastes?!

did you check the best before date?

Is one lactose free and the other not?

I hate the lactose-free Cappucino shake but I loved the normal one. My CDC told me that is they way the CD is planning to go to save them having to make two versions. Fortunately I'm not far off target now as, Ii this is anything to go by, I won't like the others if they all go lactose-free.

When i began cd earlier this year, i enjoyed all the flavours. Then 4 months into the diet i felt physically sick at the smell let alone the taste of all the savoury shakes. For the next month on i had only the chocolate flavour ones! I felt bad because i was having chocolate all day, but with this diet i think it's essential to stick to what you like.

I think in your situation, maybe you just had a shake that was off or not done correctly in the pack. I haven't had it happen to me, but my cdc had a chocolate velvet (that was in date) and burst, her house stunk for weeks after, in the end she had to do her sessions in another room! Maybe your shke was one of the odd dodgy ones!

Also, have you tried putting half a teaspoon of summer berries water flavouring in a chocolate shake? MMMM........tastes of black forrest gateaux! I used to put the orange one in as well, but i believe they now have a chocolate orange shake?
:rolleyes:

Back