ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

i hope your ok hun. you have been very quiet xxx

Hello love. Hope your ok.

Xxxx

Morning everyone....

I've just heard from Sammie and she has asked me to put a message on her thread saying that she's ok and lost 1.5lb last week. She has got Internet at home at the minute and it's hard to get on here on her phone

She also asked me to wish Claire and Steve all the best for there wedding this weekend xx

Morning everyone....

I've just heard from Sammie and she has asked me to put a message on her thread saying that she's ok and lost 1.5lb last week. She has got Internet at home at the minute and it's hard to get on here on her phone

She also asked me to wish Claire and Steve all the best for there wedding this weekend xx

Aww great loss sammie!and thanks for the well wishes tell her we all miss her
Xxx

Thanks becky :)!

Hi all,

I'm still here and still doing WW! We haven't got internet at the minute and my phone keeps crashin SO if I manage to post this without givin up that's good :)!
I lost 1.5 last week but dint go t WI last night!
Last tuesday I went t doctors as I couldn't hear out my left ear and was given antibiotics well yesterday I couldn't hear AT all out of both ears! This morning my right ear is ok again but still nothing in my left ear so will b going t the doctors first thing tuesday!
I have had a good week...but then yesterday I just ATE n ATE! Chocolate cake, a chicken tikka on naan from the take away!!! Yep so yesterday was jus a write off!!
So this here
-------------------------------------
That's my line and its a new day and I will get back to pointing extra! I only have 2.5lb to my 2stone mark and ten percent I dnt want t put the pressure on though to say I will lose that this week
I will lose it when I lose it!!
Yeh sharon ur right I do think when I drop my first dress size hopefully. They will start coming off but I think a sizew 16 is defo not in sight for the holiday I am hopin for a say 18! I brought all size 20 edresses last year si even if I buy 18 dresses this year that wud b great as itsd a smaller size from may last year! I mean I got a size 22 swim custom and that's a body form one and that's too big now so hopefully I can ge a smaller size this year but. Size. 18 dresses wud b lovely!
I haven't brought any holiday clothes yet although lucas Is now done and carls started! The ffirst holiday dress I buy will b when I go shoppin in may for my dress for my hen night which I will take on holidaty!
And I am hoping that will b a size 18 but I think I'm wishing a lil!
But biggest fear last year was my seat belt on the plane not fitting and then on the way last. Year the seat belt was massive come home it was really tight
And I dread that this year willl b the same I hate to think I'm too fat to fit into a chair on the plane!! And its more shameful than anything coz I wud never ask for an extension!
So I am jus goin to keep going and think of them smaller dresses and try not t think about the dreaded seat belt too much!!! Eeeekkkkk
Anyway I willl catch up on everyones diaries tonight while Carl watches his sport (if my phone doesn't keep crashing :)) so I will write later to u all!
Sorry again for bein a way missed all u girlies
Xxx

hi hun hope your well xxx

How ever much you lose from now until wedding/honeymoon you are a hell of a lot lighter than when you started xxxxx be proud of your achievement, losing weight is bloody hard, much harder than gaining weight. There are so many obstacles in our way, they may be bad eating habits, over eating, emotional links to food, inability to work out, life long ad relationships with food, learned behaviour!!!!! The list can go on and on and on. But you are brea king the cycle x you are close to 2 stone down! That's a massive amount of weight loss, it's 56 lumps of lard, it's a toddler, it's a lot less on your hips xxx well done Hun

Hi ladies,

Still finding it hard t get on here with no internet at home and my mobile is crap!!
The diet is going great I lost 5pounds last week yes FIVE pounds couldn't believe it!b I no have lost 28.5 pounds got my 10percent now :)!

But other things aren't so good, at Carls work they want 51 redundancys :( carl. Thinks he will b ok as they're are a few older people and people who want. To take it but there is still that worry!
I cant reallly show Carl I'm worrrired coz I can't imagine the worry he feels!! The only posative is there are 4shifts and on Carls shift he is the only one who does hiss job of packing all the cartons wrapping them and putting them onto wagons so hopefully that will go in his favour!
I had a few teears when I was by my self yesterday! I wanna be so strong for carl yet I am so worried!
The main thing I am worried about is if Carl llsoses his job wud we lose the house!?
But I cnt think like that I suppose I jus need to think posative and no point worry. Untwil we no what happens its jus a waiting game!
Xx

ahh hun its s hard isn't it Craig didn't stay with his job as there was no work and it's such a struggle.

well done on the loss that's fab xxx

5lbs is amazing, and 10% also go you xxxxx it's a worry about Carl's job, and so thoughtful that you are trying to say positive for Carl, I hope that his job is safe, it does sound positive with his skills on his shift, so have my fingers crossed xxx I know easy to say, but hard to do sometimes, but try and keep tat positively for you as well xxxxx

5lbs? That's more than you lost in your first week!! I bet you had a mahooooosive smile on your chops!

It's a tough one on the job front, I've had it with John when he got made redundant 4 years ago. I'll cross everything that it works out for you x

It's getting closer to your big day Hun x hope you are enjoying all the excitement.. Hope weight loss cont xx

Hi ladies im back
Wooohooooo put my phone in the washer so had t buy a new one which means i now ave a minimins app :D
So the week after my 5lb loss i lpst 2.5lb and last week i sts tomorrow how ever without a shadow of a doubt i will put on!!!!!!!
My own fault since thursday i have eaten rubbish!!!!! I no i will easy have a 3lb gain :( but i will loss nxt week coz im cravin salad so eaten touh crap!!!
Troed my dress on monday oh my god ita beautiful jus miles too big!!!!! Felt great
Anyway cant wait t chat t u all again
Xxxx

Mornin
Its WI day i hate WI day when i no i have had such a terrible week :( so im goin t face them dreaded scales later (which im dreadin) new week new weeklies and nxt neek week i will lose :eek: i hope lol xxx

Mornin
Its WI day i hate WI day when i no i have had such a terrible week :( so im goin t face them dreaded scales later (which im dreadin) new week new weeklies and nxt neek week i will lose :eek: i hope lol xxx

Yep!!! Fresh week as of now :D

Oh I bet it was amazing trying your dress on when it was too big, at least you can see how far you have come! x

Back