ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Lost 2.5lb :D
I dint stay tonight as full of cold my heads banging lucas is still. A bit off it and carls got a chest infection!!
I now weigh 17st 13.5lb SO happy haven't weighed this for years!

My goal t b in the 16's by the wedding which is do able!
Xx

Well done :) xxx

Thanks girls!
I cannot wait t get t bed, i feel shocking and today has ben so draining!
Lucas had an ok day at school although it is still allllll I can think about! I jus need t put It t the back of my mind and remember that his only 3 and it willll get better!
His my baby and jus feel so protective!
Xx

thanks ladies soooo happy!

so lucas hasnt had to wear his uniform today and he got all upset coz he wanted to!
lucas got his first party invite today to a boys party at school!! how cute is that lol! its optional fancy dress so if he wants to wear fancy dress will have to go get him something!!
i feel a bit better today with lucas and the situation at school, i am wishing the weekend away i want tuesday to come for lucas first parent teacher meetin coz i have so much i want to say!

i dnt really no what t eat today full of cold so dnt feel like eating at the moment
xxx

thanks ladies soooo happy!

so lucas hasnt had to wear his uniform today and he got all upset coz he wanted to!
lucas got his first party invite today to a boys party at school!! how cute is that lol! its optional fancy dress so if he wants to wear fancy dress will have to go get him something!!
i feel a bit better today with lucas and the situation at school, i am wishing the weekend away i want tuesday to come for lucas first parent teacher meetin coz i have so much i want to say!

i dnt really no what t eat today full of cold so dnt feel like eating at the moment
xxx

Thats so cute he wants to wear his uniform. Bless him. Cant imagine how tough it was for you.

Xx

Helllllloooooooooooo! I'm catching up with people I haven't spoken to in ages and guess what, lucky you, you're one of them!!! haha! :p How you doing lovely? How are wedding plans? 2.5lb loss at last weigh in - fantastic! well done you :) xxxxx

Helllllloooooooooooo! I'm catching up with people I haven't spoken to in ages and guess what, lucky you, you're one of them!!! haha! :p How you doing lovely? How are wedding plans? 2.5lb loss at last weigh in - fantastic! well done you :) xxxxx
Haha hiya luv!
I'm welll hun jus shattered none of the house have ben welll the last week n weekend and Carl being poorly is as bad as lucas lol!
Yeh the weddin plans are comin together not long now :)
How r uxx

Hiya

Urgh what a weekend I'm glad last weekend n the week is over! We have alll ben so poorly and carl was jus as hard work as lucas!!!
I feel like I haven't slept and last night lucas slept but I dint I have a terrible cough lost my voice and cnt hear out my lleft ear!!
I felt brillliant yesterday as well!!!

Went to see the lady whose doing the cake for our weddin yesterday and it got me all excited!!

Lucas was jus playing with his soilders so thought I wud go try some clothes on :( wat a mistake!!!
A few years ago I brought 2pairs of 3/4's from Evans one in a 22 one in a 24! I tried the 22 on and they fit! Not tight not to big jus fit and the 24 fit :( I cud cry!!
They're isn't a chance I'm goin t b the size 16 for the wedding and holliday! I have 22 weigh ins to go and if I do 1lb a week that's only jus over 3stone!!
I have heard ppl droppin a dress size per stone and I haven't dropped anything gettin me down a bit today!
Xxx

Food for today
Breakfast
50g branflakes 5pp
Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

1 ww disgestive biscuit 1pp

Lunch
2boiled eggs 4pp
Salad 0pp
Pasta 6pp
Tuna 1pp
Sweetcorn 3pp
Mayo 2pp

Dinner
Quorn mince 3pp
Rice 7pp
Colmans chiili mix 2pp

3pp left xx

Don't let them pesky pants get you down... You will more than likely find that your body changes all of a sudden and it can take a bit for your body to catch up with the scales

Another 3 stone on top of the two you've already lost will make you a much slimmer bride than you would have been this time last year x

Hey beauty!!!

Have you thought about adding some exercise in to your routine sammie? Honestly, it's the inch loss tht will get you in the smaller sizes, regardless of what the scales say! On eBay you can buy home exercise DVDs really cheap, like a few quid each. It may boost the losses and will defo lose the inches. You're doing so well on the food front, you've mastered it, so now I think u should aim for a little booster. Just a thought. I hardly ever lose (I know I'm naughty at weekends and am a $hit dieter hahaha but I train lots and still see inch loss) you'll get there Hun and you'll look amazing on the day, whether you're a 16 or not xxx

Hiya

Urgh what a weekend I'm glad last weekend n the week is over! We have alll ben so poorly and carl was jus as hard work as lucas!!!
I feel like I haven't slept and last night lucas slept but I dint I have a terrible cough lost my voice and cnt hear out my lleft ear!!
I felt brillliant yesterday as well!!!

Went to see the lady whose doing the cake for our weddin yesterday and it got me all excited!!

Lucas was jus playing with his soilders so thought I wud go try some clothes on :( wat a mistake!!!
A few years ago I brought 2pairs of 3/4's from Evans one in a 22 one in a 24! I tried the 22 on and they fit! Not tight not to big jus fit and the 24 fit :( I cud cry!!
They're isn't a chance I'm goin t b the size 16 for the wedding and holliday! I have 22 weigh ins to go and if I do 1lb a week that's only jus over 3stone!!
I have heard ppl droppin a dress size per stone and I haven't dropped anything gettin me down a bit today!
Xxx

Everyone is different shapes and sizes, my friend is a size 12 i'll add pic of her, to me she looks size 8!

Again another friend is 2 stone heavier than me yet a 12-14 same as me?

So i think its down to our own body shapes, height etc... I personally cant believe i am same size in jeans as my friend in the pic its mad. Yet i am about 2-3 stone heavier.

All shops sizes are different too! U will get there.. U have done so well dont give up! I agree with tan exercise will change your shape, i need to take my own advice lol xx

Attachments

• image-1463326961.jpg
    image-1463326961.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 60
Sammie tanos right,try gradually adding exercise,I'm still but heavier than my pre preg weight yet I'm smaller than I was pre preg its all down to the training.start with something like Zumba or bokwa,or even that 30 day shred DVD is fab xxxx

hope you are ok hun xxx

Ah Hun I bet when you drop a size, the next size down will come very quickly xxx keep at it, know 3 stone lighter you will bef look a lot leaner on hols xx keep the size 16 for Christmas, and relax about it all xxxxx you are doing grand x

Back