ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

afternoon ladies!

food today SO far
1x ww bread 1pp
butter 1pp
cheese 40g 2pp
WW popcorn bar

Lunch
the other half of the rice i made last night 6pp
ww crisps 2pp
ww carmel bar 3pp
mini victoria sponge 3pp
ww mini roll 2pp

22/42 dailys used 20 left
49 weeklys left....
i have eaten SO much so far today and its only 3 oclock :confused:

had a terrible night last night, i dint get to sleep until after midnight and then Lucas was up at half six so shattered today :(
Me and Lucas had a good morning though, we got aload of his chalks out and decorated some of the garden :D looks lovely and colourful haha!
cheered us both up anyway

were having a take away tonight we have brought a new car and its the first one we have been able to buy so its like a lil celebration! haha!
i am guna have some thing really naughty im guna have a cheesy garlic bread i never used 2 eat it all so im not guna eat it all tonight! so i am thinkin i will prob eat about 4/5 slices? so i am guna point for 5 slices for maybe 39points? or do we not think thats enough?
so that would b the rest of my 20 dailys and then 19 weeklys.
please tell me if you dnt think this is enough points.

xx

39 points for 5 slices of garlic bread? Hmmm, I think 39 points is too many but I could be wrong? A pizza from Bella Italia is about 26pp...

Like I say, I could be wrong x

I've just checked the eating out guide and the pizzas at dominos are from 20pp - 29pp. I know it's not quite a pizza but its along the same lines x

jus seen asda's cheesy garlic bread is 4pp so i might point it at 5pp per slice?

right becky ok so i might point it at 30?

xx

right ok i will say that then!
i might add a few more points i will see coz i wud rather jus rule out 5 more weeklys u no what i mean?

So today i looked in the mirror at my self front on and side wards so i feel like my face looks different and for the first time in ages i thought yep ur now lookin at ur self 10pounds lighter in four weeks and i am SO proud of myself! corny but true i really am!
i dnt think other people can really notice but my face feels different and jus knowing i have lost 10 points make me so so happy!
i am guna set my self a christmas goal! i wanna have lost another 10 pounds by christmas SO it will be twenty pounds in total :).
i dont no if i WILL do it but i believe i can if i jus stick at it xx

Good on ya girl! You'll defo be able to lose another 10lb by crimbo...

It's funny you mentioned this but when I got up this morning i sat on the edge of the bed and we have a tall free standing mirror at my side and I thought to myself that I don't think I look like I'm in the 11's at all. I still have another 2 stone to get back to where I was though :-(

Rome wasn't built in a day was it!!! x

i cannot see the 10lb off but people have started to comment on me so i must be!!

i went to the butchers today for our weekly chicken supply (OH is a bodybuilder:character00116: and he eats lots of chicken) and the bag is a 5kg bag so i converted it and it was 11lb and i held it up and it was heavy!! and looked vile and i just thought i had that carried on me!

you shud try and find something minging to hold up and say thats what iv lost i think thats great image therapy :p xx

right so dinner tongiht is a cheesy garlic bread gun point it for 5slices at 35pp?

i might change my mind for chicken tikka off the bone and bombay pot (take away size) so say 20pp for the both?

jus dunno

x

SammieAnn87 said:
right so dinner tongiht is a cheesy garlic bread gun point it for 5slices at 35pp?

i might change my mind for chicken tikka off the bone and bombay pot (take away size) so say 20pp for the both?

jus dunno

x

I'd go Indian, DEFO xxx

You will get more from the Indians than a garlic bread I'm with Tano xx

yeh think i am guna coz jus spoken to carl n his up for that do i share a naan or have 1 chapit? or do i stay away from them
xx

How many weekly do you have left?? Xxx

Another vote of Indian here! Plus spicy food is good for the metabolism ;-)

The naan bread is the best part of having a curry, along with the popadoms!! x

Hmmm not the poppadoms but the naan defo......I'm starving and want a Indians now xxx

i have 20 dailys left and all 49 weeklys sooooooo sud i have a naan...its jus wat t point it
xx

Last edited:
Back