ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

jus heard were going to our friends tomorrow and while the men play golf were makin sunday lunch(were takin veg and puddings!!)
paniced slightly at this thought! shes makin beef stew... so i will weigh the meat out.. take some ww spring onion mash and then i will have veg...shes doing yorkie puds (20g) 1pp and she is doing DUMPLIN'S omg so who knows the propoints for one of them???
as for puddins im guna take a ww one n will have 1 scoop of ice cream! so will work the points out before we go its jus the dumplins dunno weather or not to jus not t have one

xxx

Yea get a naan it will be worth it xxx

Oh no its awful when someone else makes your food eeek

What ww pudding are you taking?? I don't think iv seen any before xx

im guna take one of the cheesecakes i have in!
i no i am nervous about it, but i am takin my scales and i am not going to do anything different as though i was here cookin i dnt care if they take the pi*s! its wat i wanna do! Apprentley they are frozen dumplins so i can work it out from the bag and i will have a yorkie pud and i will take my own WW mash! im takin veg n have got carrots babycorn n fine beans so i will have them!
u sud see the pudding carls brought to take from asda a TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE :eek:! im not even guna see how many points coz then i would have some and lets face it there will b loads of points anyway so will treat my self to some icecream (maybe!!)

I have had some breakfast coz were not eating till 2 and if i dint eat then i would pile my plate up high so i dnt wanna b starving by the time we have lunch!
so breakfast was
1 ww bread 1pp
butter 1pp
2x Poached Eggs 4pp
so 6pp for breakfast and it was bloody lovely :)

so had the take away last night...was it worth it prob not! i always really fancy one then after havin it think i cud of made something nicer!
Got me Mums birthday present order last night n got 2 books for lucas a Mr men Christmas one and Burglar bill haha i loved this book so hope he does! thats it now i think for christmas and birthdays :)
xx

Kirklees-20121021-01242.jpg
THE cheesecake!!!
Worked it out for 86.5g it wud b 8pp! Not too bad I suppose but not guna have none :) x

Morning hun

Whereabouts do you get the ww mash from in the supermarket? I don't think I've ever seen it? My asda isn't massive though.., I always worry about pointing potatoes wrongly x

The mash is from Iceland. It's the only place iv seen it x

It's so thick and creamy mmmmmmmmmmm xxz

Fab! I wish they sold ww products in one place!!!! x

Same here! I get annoyed at never being able to get nice stuff as it's dotted everywhere!

*sarah-lou* said:
Same here! I get annoyed at never being able to get nice stuff as it's dotted everywhere!

The only place I can get ww biscuits from is the pound shop... Wouldn't it be fab to have a shop that sold all weight watchers stuff and all the supermarket stuff which already had the points written on it!

The only place I can get ww biscuits from is the pound shop... Wouldn't it be fab to have a shop that sold all weight watchers stuff and all the supermarket stuff which already had the points written on it!

it would be awesome! I've always said ww should sell there meals online like the do with some of there crisps and bar and cookbooks I'd deffo make an order!

i hope your dinner went ok hun. its hard when you have to eat other peoples food but she shud know and understand that your doing so well. there is no shame on taking your own stuff its what you have to do to make it work. well done for sticking to it and especially when you have a triple choc cheesecake sitting in front of you! it will all be worth it when you get in that gorgeous wedding dress xxx

Morning!
Yesterdays food..
Breakfast
2poached eggs 4pp
1 ww bread 1pp
Butter 1pp

Snack
Ww cake 3pp

We went to our friends to have a sunday roast and dinner was meant to b ready for 3! When we we're there, their oven blew up!!!!! I felt so sorry for them so no dinner so we went out! I was panicing alil!
I went with
Sweet red pepper tart 8pp???
New pots but had only 2 and they were the smallest ones on my plate (they wud of ben under 100g) 2pp
Salad 0pp and ordered and extra side salad 0pp
Colslaw 3pp
Then back at our friends I had ww cheesecake 5pp and icecream 3pp

Then when we got home to use my points had
Ww meal 7pp
1portion mash 2pp
Crunchie 5pp

So 44 points
42/42 dailys
2 outta weeklys, still have 27 weeklys left!xx

That's luv! Yeh I felt so good when they all ate triple chocolate cheese cake and I dint! At the resturant we ended up going to they sat us near the cakes and one of the lads were winding me up but Carl jus told them t shut up :)
Xx

I'm not to sure whaat todays foods guna be? We will b going shoppin later....
Prob b something with eggs for breakfast as not much else in :-/
Will update later.... Might have a jacket pot for tea tonight with some salad? Dunno
Xx

SammieAnn87 said:
That's luv! Yeh I felt so good when they all ate triple chocolate cheese cake and I dint! At the resturant we ended up going to they sat us near the cakes and one of the lads were winding me up but Carl jus told them t shut up :)
Xx

Awwww bless Carl, that's so lovely! You will show him! Is this lad going to your wedding? Just wait until he sees you on your big day, he'll be laughing on the other side of his face then ;-) x

Back