ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Yay i love other peoples weigh in days! Good luck for tomorrow Tano, becky and sammie and good luck for saturday Sarah. I doubt I'll be on much while I'm away :(

Yay i love other peoples weigh in days! Good luck for tomorrow Tano, becky and sammie and good luck for saturday Sarah. I doubt I'll be on much while I'm away :(

when do you weigh in?? xx

Hey Hun just catching up. Well done on the 2LB loss last week and good luck for WI tomorrow. Xx

Ah why?x

because I'm going away to the IOW to visit my friend for a week :)

Ahh well double weight off the week after :) xx

Have a nice week hun x

*sarah-lou* said:

I'm gonna miss you not being around...

Who's gonna tell me off? x

She can save them all up haha we will keep you on track lol x

*sarah-lou* said:

Thanks Hun xxx

I'm gonna miss you not being around...

Who's gonna tell me off? x

Haha aww I'm sure the ladies will keep you company while I'm gone!

Omg have a brill holiday jealous! Xx

I wish it was a holiday! haha! I used to be the nanny for her eldest, I'm going over to look after her kids while she works during the half term.

I guess seeing the children again is a bonus xxxx i love the iow...but only been in the summer x

I hate crossing the solent though, I'm not very good on boats!

SammieAnn87 said:
haha sod off!! no only jokin i came off my injection in April and i came on yesterday! everyone is different though my friend was on the injection for 2 years came off, 1 week later had a period n fell pregnant the month after! i came off because after the wedding next year we would love another so i thought i would come off it now! TBH the doctors dint reeally say anything hun, and wen i went back and said i still havent come on my period and need to b on the pill they just give me it!!
Yesterday i was in alot of pain but today nothing nothing at all! i knew my periods would take a while to return to normal but a bit down beat as now it seems i am not on my period but was yesterday! But it will take a while i suppose 2 return to normal!
xxxx

hi sammie good luck for tonight xxx

Good luck for 6pm :D

Back