ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

SammieAnn87 said:
o yeh he is..... haha only jokin his not! do u want kids?
i want enought but dnt no if carl is 100percent xxx

I change my mind as often as I change my clothes! I come off the pill and then I get scared and go back on it again!! If we're going to do then it needs to be within the next 12 months. John has never been bothered which makes me laid back about it. We have spoken about it and if its what I want then we'll have one

My trouble is, I like life as it is x

thats nice of him sayin if its wat u want then we will!
yeh a baby changes EVERYTHING! Lucas wasnt planned, i was on the pill but had forgotten to take it for about 2 weeks and then found out i was pregnant!
we were both over the moon but we knew stuff wud change, while i was pregnant Carl changed alot he went out ALL the time! i worried we wouldnt last! but he soon settled when we got our house!
i was really poorly when i was in labour n so was lucas n i think it was the shock carl needed!
i love lucas to bits and wouldnt change anything (neither would carl now!) but at first it was such a culture shock! everything from night feeds and spendin all ur money on nappies and milk! and jus the little things like arranging to go for dinner n takin lucas with me it was hard work! i remember when holly once came t dinner (u remember holly) and i broke dwn sayin i couldnt do it! but i knew i cud it was jus a bad day and when u have a bad day u believe u are the only person to ever have one!
but his the best thing ever we still go out not as often as we used to do but we still can do things!
it is a very big decision t ave a baby! and thats why carl is a bit held back on havin another as he worries about money but as i have said u never have enough money and we wud jus make it work!

i think u and john wud make great parents xx

having a hungry after/early evening!! already thinkin what cud i have for my tea wn lucas goes t bed!!!:eatdrink051:
jus had some pineapple and a ww bar 2ppx
x

You never hear people saying that they regret having children, I think we just need to bite the bullet. I was thinking about coming off in December and just seeing what happens. Mind you, I will have changed my mind by tomorrow!

I couldn't imagine changing our lives but I guess you just do it. I know it's completely different but we are so tied having Alfie. If we want to go shopping we either one of us stays at home with him of we take him with is and one of us waits in the car, I honestly can't remember the last time we both went in a supermarket together. If we want to go out for a few drinks, which isn't very often, we have to take him to john's mums as he just cries. It's the same if we go out for a meal.

You've done a fantastic job with Lucas and proved that you can cope and adapt

We'd struggle financially as John earns peanuts so we'd have to put as much away as possible whilst I was pregnant. I reckon I'd only afford to be able to take 6 months off and I'd have to go back to work full time. I guess we'd work things out! x

I can believe it with Alfie mum and andy are the same with Buster they're dog!(Andy is sercetly happy he hasn't gotta go do the food shop every week haha)
It won't b 'much' of a change then not really! And if u did get pregnant u wud jus have t save as much as u cud. U wud wud something out with work! Nursery or ppl can sometimes help out! I would of loved to of put Lucas in nursery but we jus couldn't afford it! I wanted t go back t work so went back for 16hours with bus fair it was peanuts and carl lost out on his overtime which meant we were coming out worst off!xxx

I change my mind as often as I change my clothes! I come off the pill and then I get scared and go back on it again!! If we're going to do then it needs to be within the next 12 months. John has never been bothered which makes me laid back about it. We have spoken about it and if its what I want then we'll have one

My trouble is, I like life as it is x

This sounds like me, one day I want them the next day I panic about my life changing too much and change my mind. I like my life the way it is too but then I worry that I'll wake up one day and regret it x

sparkledpixie said:
This sounds like me, one day I want them the next day I panic about my life changing too much and change my mind. I like my life the way it is too but then I worry that I'll wake up one day and regret it x

Snap!! Because john's 12 years older than me I really, really need to make my mind up NOW! x

Morning (it was a very early one in this house hold lol)

i love lazy sundays and hopefully today will b a good one! gotta pop to the parents house this morning n then thats it :). i have a stew in the slow cooker cooking already woohoo go me!

Food for today will go something like this

Breakfast
Porridge and milk 5pp
chopped banana 0pp

Lunch
125g stewing steak 4pp
1x dumpling (49g) 5pp (i am so looking forward to havin a dumplin!!)
2portions WW spring onion mash 4pp
1 yorkshire pudding 1pp
gravy 1pp
babycron, sugarsnap peas and carrots 0pp

i would have used 20points some far with 22points left over! as of yet i dnt no what i will b having for dinner all depends on how hungry i am ect so i will update tonight!
xxxx

how did you make your stew?? xxx

Well carl n lucas n carl love stew, so I jus got some stewin steak gravy n veg in the slow cooker but I dished my meat out n weighed it and did my own veg ect xx

Do you put onion or anything in?? X

Dinner
1 ww pitta 3pp
Tuna 1pp
Mayo 1pp
Lettuce cucumber and onion 0pp

Guna have a ww muffin for 5pp and bombay mix 4pp so all dailys and 20weeklys remanding xx

So basically just chuck anything in lol x

morning :)

another early morning! Lucas woke up at half five (he had wet the bed bless him(he hardly ever does this!).) dint think he was guna go back to sleep but at half six he did and dint wake up till 8! so while he slept i crept down stairs and caught up on last nights TOWIE!!
(im a reality tv addict...i love them all TOWIE, Made In Chelsea, Big Brother, Geordie Shore, Im a celeb, Jersey Shore...even watched The Valleys which is a cringe t watch lol).....Anyway...

Todays food goes something like this
Breakfast
Porridge 3pp
Milk 2pp
Chopped Banana 0pp

Me and Lucas jus had the last of the pineapple it was yum 0pp

lunch
WW Pitta 3pp
Tuna mayo 2pp
Lettuce, cucumber, red and yellow pepper and red onion 0pp
Boiled Egg 2pp
Mayo 1pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
Chopped Strawberries 0pp
WW Crisps 2pp

Will prob have a freddo this afternoon 3pp

Dinner
WW Sausages x2 3pp
2 bacon 2pp
40g Pasta 4pp
30g low fat garlic n herb philly 3pp
1x egg yolk 1pp
50ml veg stock 0pp
Babycorn, Carrots, Sugarsnap Peas 0pp

WW Apple Crumble 5pp (for when lucas is in bed :)..)

Carl has next week off work which i am looking forward to! Going to our friends for bonfire night which will hopefully b better than last year! (lucas and Mia hated the fireworks lol!)

xx

Back