ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

That's interesting about the 2 week theory... I cant seem to find a pattern in mine. I didn't do anything different the week I lost 3lbs to the week that I only lost 0.5lb. I really wouldn't worry about honey, i know you just want to get the weight off but our bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes! x

Food looks good for today and love the idea of philly with chicken and potatoes :) I find I lose more the more active I am but know others are the opposite.

Yeh. Its lovely!
I have got 16 AP this week which is more than last week! But I dunno jus not feelin a good WI on thursday xx

SammieAnn87 said:
Yeh. Its lovely!
I have got 16 AP this week which is more than last week! But I dunno jus not feelin a good WI on thursday xx

Ill just have the 9 but have 2 gym classes booked for next week and probably try and get to a third. Can feel the gym bug coming back :)

I really wanna go t the gym but they're is no way we can afford it!
Activity points can u count jus going for walks? Even if u did the walks before u started the WW diet OR are activity points jus extra activity do u no what I mean?xx

We all have days like this chick xx think of that stunning wedding dress, eat fruit and make a Ton of sugar free jelly xx

SammieAnn87 said:
I really wanna go t the gym but they're is no way we can afford it!
Activity points can u count jus going for walks? Even if u did the walks before u started the WW diet OR are activity points jus extra activity do u no what I mean?xx

I count longer walks (30 mins plus) as activity points :) ended up being an hour at step so 13 for me. Whoop!

So anything longer than half hour? SO hungry guna put lucas t bed n get makin me dinner!!!
I dnt really like jelly but may get some n try it xx

SammieAnn87 said:
So anything longer than half hour? SO hungry guna put lucas t bed n get makin me dinner!!!
I dnt really like jelly but may get some n try it xx

That's what I do hun, I figure over 30 minutes is more than I would do for a normal journey.

I like jelly but don't put as much water in as the pack recommends as I like it quite firm. I also like the ww whip... 2 pp for the whole bowl and its really creamy

I dunno what's up for me today I cud jus eat everything in the house! I jus ant bein myself today :( xx

iv been like that today hunny and just feel crap xx

So my dinner was crap wasn't cooked how about 2mouthfuls of pots :(
So made tuna mayo pitta and some bombay mix! Sorta works out the same points!
I am now satt cryin at pride of britian!
True heros!
Xx

BeckyT said:
I think a lot of us have had a funny day today... I'll be glad when I get another 26pp tomorrow x

Me 3 but dunno what to have when I'm travelling x

Morning Ladies... WEIGH IN TOMORROW

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Well i feel happier today! i am actually DREADING the WI tomorrow but what will be will be i suppose!! I dnt actually like Halloween i ony ever went Trick or Treating once and never bothered with going out clubbing dressed uP!!
Tonight we are taking Lucas to my mums and Carls parents which will be nice! His going as a cute pumpkin:) i will post a pic later on lol!!

Food for today...........
Breakfast
Toast x1 3pp
butter 1pp
Peanut Butter 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
Strawberries 0pp

Lunch
WW Pita 3pp
Ham x1 1pp
Boiled egg 2pp
1TBSP mayo 1pp
WW crisps 2pp
1 WW Bar 2pp
Apple 0pp

Dinner
I have got some beef mince out of the freezer i am making Carl a Cottage pie but i dnt fance that so i am going to have a stuffed pepper. I think i am going to add some curry powder to give it a bit of spice.
1 halved Red Pepper 0pp
125g Mince 6pp
40g Rice
Passata 0pp
Veg Stock 0pp
onion,garlic carrot n finely chopped green pepper 0pp
20g WW grated cheese 1pp
i am going to have this with a salad Lettuce, cucumner, onion n grated carrot.

So i have used 31 points so far and have 11 left to use! i might have a WW Apple crumble after my dinner tonight which will be 5pp which will leave 6pp i will sort something out for these i suppose?!

Just heard from our wedding planner she has jus sent me some lay outs for the tables! I have just asked for a seating area for the bar area aswell which she said they will do with some sofas which i am pleased about! i am really looking forward to christmas but i am also wishing it away so i can really start planning the wedding after christmas!!
Even though that means in the new year Lucas starts school nursery :( (growin up 2 fast!!)
xxxxx

i no i hope it is nice i have never made it before (will post a pic later)

jus wanted a dinner i cud prepare and then cook when lucas is in bed!
xxx

Love the fact you plan got the day, I need to be doing that. Well done on staying on track when feeling the way you did, proves how strong you are so massive well done x x have fun with Lucus tonight x and enjoy Christmas!!!! You have a lovely lot of things happening look forward to them all xx

Love the fact you plan got the day, I need to be doing that. Well done on staying on track when feeling the way you did, proves how strong you are so massive well done x x have fun with Lucus tonight x and enjoy Christmas!!!! You have a lovely lot of things happening look forward to them all xx

aaawww thanks so much! if i dint plan out my day in the morning i wouldnt stay on track..like now i am sat here thinkin where can i use them other 6points!
Yeh ur right, i jus need to look forward to next yr coz if it goes as fast as this one it will go so quickly!! i have lucas's third birthday first which will be nice!! i will enjoy christmas i am so excited for it coz this is the first yr lucas sort of understands and speaks about santa and things so it will b brilliant!
xxx

Back