ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

oo no i wont!!

omg i love cornbeef hash i will struggle to point that though and its coming up to cornbeef hash time carl loves that lol
xxx

when I have a chili I make mine with quorn it's less points for more!

what fish is it from aldi? xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

breaded haddock! i am guna get some today see what its like! there lil strips if i remember right what what becky said but she said they are really meaty!

its spag bol she is makin and if i was makin it for me i would use quorn but some reason carl things quorn taste different and i dnt think there is a different in quorn mince?

i am guna make sure she keeps the jar so i can work it out divided by the 6 of us and then weigh me mince and spagetthi out!
xxx

I never thought of having SW chips LOL dont know why.. THats tonights dinner sorted out! Looking forward to reading through your diary for inspiration xx

I never thought of having SW chips LOL dont know why.. THats tonights dinner sorted out! Looking forward to reading through your diary for inspiration xx

i swear by SW chips they feel naughty lol!!

thanks for taking time to read through it hun!

i will update todays food later and not that hungry at the minute when 6 weeks ago i wouldnt of been able to of been up for three and a half hours for me jus t have a ww bar so i can tell my eating habits are changin which is good :party0011:go sammie lol
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
oo no i wont!!

omg i love cornbeef hash i will struggle to point that though and its coming up to cornbeef hash time carl loves that lol
xxx

Asda do one in their chosen by you range for 11pp, it's lurvleey!!! It's quite large so I ate it on its own but next time I'll have it with Yorkie puds x

Forgot to say yesterday...

We did our shop in Morrisons and i saw ther NUME range its brilliant lol silly me though trying to work out how many points for a pizza n carls like Sam it has the WW propoints value at the top:giggle:lol Silly me!! i dint end up gettin the pizza coz i thoought 20points for the whole thing is alot when a frozen ww is like 13!
but some of the stuff is brilliant!

xx

Asda do one in their chosen by you range for 11pp, it's lurvleey!!! It's quite large so I ate it on its own but next time I'll have it with Yorkie puds x

ooo do they! when we have one i will have a look out for that so dnt feel like im missin out lol!!
xxx

Ignore this picture, it won't let me remove it x

Attachments

• image-182437820.jpg
    image-182437820.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 31
yeh now i have seen that i no which one u mean! now i have seen that i really fancy it ( we might be havin that for dinner tonight! were guna go t Asda to look for lucas's wellies so i am guna have a look :)

after aldi and asda guna b a good food shoppin day for me :)

i got some quorn chicken yesterday from morrisons 2pp for one n i dnt no if i like it..taste to limey for me!!

SammieAnn87 said:
after aldi and asda guna b a good food shoppin day for me :)

i got some quorn chicken yesterday from morrisons 2pp for one n i dnt no if i like it..taste to limey for me!!

When I had it John said, oooo that smells nice! x

I love the nume meals I think they are better than the ww meals and the crisps are tasty too xxx

sarahloub1 said:
I love the nume meals I think they are better than the ww meals and the crisps are tasty too xxx

I haven't tried their crisps, do you get a decent amount I'm a packet? I always think that there's hardly anything in the ww ones so I don't buy them x

hmmm there's not as many I'd say but there is enough at the same time and more flavour xx

Back