ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

hi ladies sorry for the late reply!
i lost 2lb woohooo so pleased with my self :)
yes try nandos its AMAZIN isnt it Sharxx!
i found out at meeting tonight i have ben adding bread up wrong 2 slices of bread isnt 2 points is it its 3 :( so this last week been pointing wrong!
xx

SammieAnn87 said:
hi ladies sorry for the late reply!
i lost 2lb woohooo so pleased with my self :)
yes try nandos its AMAZIN isnt it Sharxx!
i found out at meeting tonight i have ben adding bread up wrong 2 slices of bread isnt 2 points is it its 3 :( so this last week been pointing wrong!
xx

Yay!

Do you have access to ww online? It might be worth double checking stuff because sometimes when you have 2 or something you have to round the points up x

yeh i have esource jus dint think 2 use it!!!! :mad: annoyed its there 2 b used!
guna use it all the time now lol!
i am so happy though :bliss:woohoooo go me!
i went t Sallys after for dinner it was gawjus even had a pud all for 20 points! i am cookin monday n need ideas eeekkkkk maybe burger n hips feels naughty but isnt lol!
carl brought me new scales today as well which is lovely of him coz my others i dropped n werent working right!! xx

Well done!!! 3lbs gone forever xxxx I know there are lots that go up by more than 1pp x and not often but sometimes you gain rather than lose. 3 eggs only 5pp! That's one massive omelette x

sharxx said:
Well done!!! 3lbs gone forever xxxx I know there are lots that go up by more than 1pp x and not often but sometimes you gain rather than lose. 3 eggs only 5pp! That's one massive omelette x

I've just learnt something new!! I didn't know that about eggs. I won't feel as guilty when I'm working away and I have scrambled egg for breakfast when I think I might have too much on my plate!

morning ladies..
just had a fight with OH :cry:!
i hate fighting and i get SO worked up, and u no what its all over him going to a leeds game tomorrow! but he doesnt jus go t the leeds game he would come home battered!! were saving for a weddin and have the car tax and insurance this month and moans were skint but thinks its ok for him t suggest going there! normally i dnt mind coz carl is the only one that works and never moans! but when i am stuck in 90% of the time and my only break is 2 go t WW meeting! gggrrrr i dunno if i am jus in a bad mood but he has put me in one!
he rung up saying meant 2 b a nice day....me thinkin oo whats he got planned for us all then says that! winds me up:sigh:

anyway my food for today
breakfast
2 WW toast 3pp
2 poached eggs 4pp
beans 5pp
butter 1pp (says on esource 1?!)

lunch
jacket pot 5pp
tunA 1pp
2tbsp Sweetcorn 2pp
mayo 1pp
butter 1pp?
salad 0pp

dinner
ww chicken piri piri n spicy rice 8pp (carl brought me this yesterday)
ww pitta 3pp
roasted veggies 0pp

strawberry yoghurt 3pp
smarties 5pp

got some much house work to do today! and now i am jus in such a bad mood and i cnt b in a bad mood coz lucas is to hyper for me to be lol!!
MEN!!!!
xx

I can relate to how you feel in a way... Now that we have the dog that hates being left on his own it means that if I am not down south then I am working from home. It drives me nuts sometimes as I get sick of seeing the same four walls, by the time John gets home I just want to get out of the house, even if it's to nip to the supermarket or something!! I remember the other month Id been working at home all week and John had been doing stuff after work as people are always calling him when something goes wrong with their car. On the Saturday he went to look at a car with his nephew and he'd been gone hours and I when I called him he was still there. I put the phone down and burst into tears!!! It wasn't anything he'd done really it was just the situation!!!

I think you defo need some wine tonight :party0036:x

his texted me saying he wont go but i dnt want t feel gulity for him not going lol! he needs to realise the reason why i was angry about it! its all well and good spending bloody 30quid watching them play then another 40 on beer well we cud have a nice day out for that with lucas or put it towards something for the wedding but he doesnt understand! ooooo yes i will defo having a drink tonight now i think!
xxxx

It's hard work getting the balance right especially when your have responsibilities and a family to think about

Nothing is ever straight forward... Wine is a must! x

Everything was ok last night when the OH came home thankfully :)
off to pay some more of the wedding off today eeekkkk excited xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Everything was ok last night when the OH came home thankfully :)
off to pay some more of the wedding off today eeekkkk excited xxx

Yay!!!!

Which hotel are you getting married at? I wish we were getting married again... It's an amazing day xx

I bet you are!! I've just had a look on there website, it looks lovely... No wonder you can't wait! x

just subscribing and ill have a peak later xx

Yeh I luv it Becky its jus wat we want we don't wanna spend a massive amount but its guna b amazing!
Ok so today
Breakfast
2 ww bread 3pp
2poached eggs 4pp
Butter 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
AND
WW oaty morning bar 2pp
(Was SO hungry this morning :( ..)
So we were out paying for the wedding and ALSO carl won some money and we needed a new laptop we were out n got some lunch!! PIZZA HUT!
I got a thin chicken supreme which is 4pp a slice and I had 4 slices which was 16pp and coz they got our order wrong 2 puds FOC I had half a cookie one which was 13pp but I only had half but still guna point the Whole thing! Been out this afternoon and I'm starving!!!!! All week when I have veggies and salad I'm ok until dinner time n tonight I'm jus not!!!
I am guna have dinner coz if I dnt I will munch on Carls massive bag of crisps!!
So dinner
WW quiche 7pp
Chips 4pp
And later will have 30g bombay mix 4pp
So today I have used all 43pp and also had 15 weeklys!!

I felt terrible havin a pizza hut AND a pudding and then thinkin and ur havin dinner but if I dnt have dinner I will snack and even though I ate out I have pointed it ALL!
I suppose my weeklys are there t b used aren't they? My friend ate out 3 times last week n lost 3lb so I am not guna beat my self up about it!!
Went into Poundland and brought LOADS of stuff
WW crisps, wraps, bagels, soup, mini rolls well chuffed lol!!
I got some WW garlic bread yesterday coz I miss that lol!!
Please tell me uif u think I'm being a right pig lol!!
Xxx

You have NOT been a pig, that's what are points are there for.

Next time your out keep your eyes peeled for New York bagels, they are 6pp but worth the extra 2pp! They do a cinnamon and raisin one which is scrummy! They do different flavours and it feels like you're being realllllllly naughty! x

Ok I also had colslaw a lil bit I forgot :( its 5pp for a portion but I dint have loads but still! I have used 43 dailys and 20 weeklys so I have 63 points today..

Oo really becky they sound yum I jus saw all the stuff and thought I'd get bits in!!
Ooo glad u dnt think so lol xx

they sound delish they would be lush hot with melted butter droooool xx

Back