ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Omg yeh when ever he stays out first thing nxt morning I want him back.. Were guna get him early on though sat so we can go shoppin n stuff xxx

argh the shops at the mo is manic i hate it!! it doesnt make xmas fun xxx

warning i am in a BAD mood!!!!!!

lucas isnt stayin out tonight coz carl thought he had a bad night yes he had a terrible night not that carl would no he dint get up with him so cancelled not thinkin that i am shattered and need a lie in! i could cry i am that angry and now lucas is moaning coz he wants to see his grandma!!

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHH

oh and my points have gone back up to 42 :( Sh#t mood

warning i am in a BAD mood!!!!!!

lucas isnt stayin out tonight coz carl thought he had a bad night yes he had a terrible night not that carl would no he dint get up with him so cancelled not thinkin that i am shattered and need a lie in! i could cry i am that angry and now lucas is moaning coz he wants to see his grandma!!

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHH

oh and my points have gone back up to 42 :( Sh#t mood

Oh dear! Sounds like you're going to have one grumpy little boy on your hands today... Just what you don't need

42 will be 41 this time next week and you'll have a happy face again xxx

Why are men so thoughtless!!!! I think when Carl comes home, you should head upstairs for a bit of you time!!!! Long bath, glass of wine, read your book etc etc xx I bet grandmother gutted also, I know my mum used to get so so excited if Dylan was staying there overnight. Xx

I shouted at Carl and I rung his mum and his stayin they're tonight, his stayin they're with carls cousins lil girl! So I get to have a bottle of win tonight and meet my brothers new girlfriend :)

IMG-20121207-00041.jpg lunch jacket pot 4pp butter 1pp cheese 30g 3pp 50g colslaw 3pp salad 0pp mayo 1pp xx

Hi ladies so for dinner I'm guna have
Spicy chicken. 5pp rice 50g 5pp onions garlic peppers babycorn green beans 0pp

CAN ANYONE TELL ME how many propoints in taboo xx

Hi ladies so for dinner I'm guna have
Spicy chicken. 5pp rice 50g 5pp onions garlic peppers babycorn green beans 0pp

CAN ANYONE TELL ME how many propoints in taboo xx

taboo is minging sammie...it's not allowed too many points lol xx

I'm not a taboo lover either!!! You'd be alright at a party with us girlies ;-)

What's the new book like that you got on Thursday? What's changing? x

I'm not a taboo lover either!!! You'd be alright at a party with us girlies ;-)

What's the new book like that you got on Thursday? What's changing? x

the only thing that's changing is the way we think about food...I.e if were in a supermarket and go past the bread isle, training your brain not to pick it up. that sort of thing. I Get mine next week x

the only thing that's changing is the way we think about food...I.e if were in a supermarket and go past the bread isle, training your brain not to pick it up. that sort of thing. I Get mine next week x

Ah I see... Was wondering if I was missing out by not having it but it doesn't sound as if I am x

Hiya babe sorry lol
Weekends been so busy!
So friday had some taboo and wine :( so I used all my weeklies had a fab night n loved meeting my brothers new girlfriend!
Yesterday we went t barnsley got aload of christmas stuff!!

U aren't really missin anything with the book!

So jus cookin a chicken dinner will update points later! Yesterday I went over my poiints by 3 :( but I am being good!
Will update in a bit my lovely ladies
Xxxx

ladies i will catch up on diaries later i promised lucas we could play some gmes this afternoon then we wll b havin snuggles watchin ELF!!! eeekkk

todays food
chicken 70g 3pp
WW mash 4pp
50g sweetcorn 2pp
carrots and green beans 0pp
2 yorkshire puds (one 17g one 18g) 2pp
gravy 1pp
WW toffee ice cream swirl 2pp

snacks orange banana and grapes..... 0pp

dont no wat i will do for dinner as of yet 28 left for today

xxxx

evening ladies, we gave up on Elf as Lucas wasnt havin any of it!! so tapin it for another night,

i have also today had 2 celebrations 2pp

so i have 26 points left for dinner!!!!!

i think i am guna have a wrap 4pp tom sauce 1pp 50g cheese 5pp onion 0pp (pizza wrap 10pp)
SW Chips 300g 6pp
crunchie 5pp

so thats 21pp that leaves 5points
xxx

Back