ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

quiche for tea, yummy! I haven't had it in ages. must buy some!

quiche for tea, yummy! I haven't had it in ages. must buy some!
i love W quiche, i brought some that were on offer from asda the other week so i froze it (were trying to clear the freezer for christmas) was really yummy!
i also got 10 ww garlic breads all at 49p from asda lol jus froze them :) go me xxxx

:bundledup::bundledup: A cold moring today ladies bbbbrrrrrrrr..

hope ur all well? i am feeling really christmassy now! Last night i wrap the rest of the presents...now it has to be said i am an awful present wrapper! present wrapping is a life skill so i think i sud of been taught this in school!!! Every year i get the old look at this wrappin sammie lol! poor lucas thats all i can say!! Carl helpped me with wrappin a big quad we have got for our best friends lil girl and he wrapped it brilliantly?!! i was like i have jus been wrapping for 3 hours tonight and 3the other night and u can wrap like that!!!! MEN full of suprises lol!

I am currently singing along to THE BEST BOYBAND OF ALL TIME 5IVE!!! When i was very young i used to be a real big Boyzone fan BUT when Ronan married Yvonne i feel out with him coz i believed it was me he was to marry!! Then came along my love of 5ive!! they are on a tele in the new year but i have heard rumours that Jay isnt going to b with thim :( but heyho the other 4 are there :D!!
I cant wait to watch the programme i have heard 5ive is on it Atomic Kitten Bwitched Steps WOW real cheesy pop and i LOVE IT lol!!

anyway today we pormised to take Lucas swimming but coz of his cough n cold we are going to go to Tropical World at Roundhay Park! now i hate it coz i panic when i walk through the butterfly room the though of them fluttering in my face eeekkkkkkkkkk yuk! dnt no how Lucas will be either but hopefully he will like it lol!
Were going with some friends and there lil girl planned to go this afternoon so that we dnt end up eatin lunch out! it shuts at 4 as well so its too early for dinner so no eating out is good for us saves money and points lol!!!

food today
Breakfast
Strawberry Yoghurt 3pp
Chopped banana 0pp

Lunch
1 slice toast 2pp
butter 1pp
2poached eggs 4pp
WW Icecream 2pp

so i still have 30 points left for snacks and dinner which i dnt what it will b? trying to use all freezer stuff up so it is clear for christmas so might get some chicken out that i have in there and maybe have it with some pasta n pasta sauce? n lots of veggies?
will update later with what i decide!

xxxxx

OMG jus read Beckys thread and jus realised its Wednesday which means tomorrow is Thursday which means its WI eve...... OMG i am SO nervous jus because i put on last week and i really dnt wanna put on this week i will b so angry with myself!! i was so good food wise friday and then drank LOADS and used all my weeklies then saturday went over my points by some :( from sunday i have been 100percent but them 2 days of naughtyness may lead me into another gain :( i really hope not as i am wanting that 2lb off for christmas!!! eeeekkkkkkk hopefuly tomorrow i will b suprised!!!

xxx

Sorry!!! I didn't realise you'd had a couple of naughty days... Fingers crossed the 2lbs will be off. I am going it alone now so I will be getting weighed in the morning, I suppose it gets it out of the way sooner ;) x

yeh i suppose ur right i have ALL day to dwell on it haha!

eventally i will go it alone but i still dnt tihnk i can! i wouldnt say they were naughty.......... Well friday food wise i was brilliant but went over on wine taboo and even had a lil bottle of WKD OMG silly girl!!! then saturday i had a mcdonals which was alot of points then had a lil chargio town pizza!!! Jus a STS wud b fine i jus dnt wanna gain again i have been so good since sunday really really really really really good stuck to my points and everything!
i will b more angry at myself if i have put on again!!!

xxx

5ive.jpg :D

Hiya!
So update on todays food
Breakfast
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Toast 2pp
Butter 1pp
2poached eggs 4pp
30g cheese 3pp
Ww ice cream 2pp

2 mints 2pp

Chicken kiev 10pp
80g rice 8pp
Oil 2pp
Babycorn sugarsnap peas onion garlic red yellow and green peppers 0pp

Daim bar 4pp

So 41/42 used today
Xxxx

Not really luv no! WI tomorrow then on friday I am off to my friends for dinner! She does WW with me! She's cookin 2 corses for 23points :) looking forward t some Sammie time away from me boys lol!
How about ur self xx

Oo yeh cors u have good luck with that u willl b fab!!
I have no idea but I will update when I do!!

Urgh lucas has ben up since jus afteer 5!!! Gotta take him t group with me tonight too so hope he int grumpy!! Xxx

what a little tinker! hopefully you can get a nap before weigh in, and hope lucas isnt a tired grumpy pants for class <3

yeh hopefully he will b ok! when ever i take Lucas to group i normally take hugh amount of sweets with me and they keep him happy!!!!

Well its Weigh In day, i'm not as nervous as last week coz i knew i had put on with all the birthday cake ect! this week i have been really good with food! i am annoyed i used ALL my weeklies on friday night on taboo wine and wkd!!!!! then saturday went over a few point due to havin a hang over munchies for mcdonalds!!!!!!! but since sunday i have been 100percent i jus hope its enough! i jus really dnt want another gain, a STS would even suit me!!
I wish i dint have to wait until 6oclock lol!!!!

i have loads to do today guna take lucas out for a walk and on our lil walk guna find a post box to post my family (who live down south) christmas cards! i have all the house work to do as well no i dnt intend to b sat down much today :)

food for today
breakfast
strawberry yoghurt 3pp
chopped banana 0pp

lunch
bacon 2pp
2 eggs 4pp
pitta 5pp
mayo 2pp
salad lettuce cucumber onion 0pp
sweetcorn 1pp

so that is 17points used so far 25 more to use! i never no what i wil have for dinner after WI might b pasta tonight!

xxx

You were up at 5am? Oh you're not selling the whole baby/children experience to me Sammie!!!

Good luck for tonight chick. I will be checking on my phone later for an update when I'm out x

Yep I sure was he was such a good sleeper as a baby but I'm lucky for a lie in past half six lately :(
Lol!

Cheers huni I will update as soon as xx

congratz darling :D

Sorry to intrude - hope it's ok but I've sort of been reading up on your diaries (like a scary stalker :eek::eek:). I'm on S and S altho I have actually just switched back to normal dieting for Xmas :p I just wanted to say that everyone on here is lovely but you 3 - SammieAnn, Becky and SarahLou - are so lovely and supportive of each other - you seem like real friends! When reading through each of your diaries I've been rooting for each of you all the way!!!! (Sorry if I've been a bit of s stalker :rolleyes:) Anyway just wanted to say hi....xxxxx

Sorry to intrude - hope it's ok but I've sort of been reading up on your diaries (like a scary stalker :eek::eek:). I'm on S and S altho I have actually just switched back to normal dieting for Xmas :p I just wanted to say that everyone on here is lovely but you 3 - SammieAnn, Becky and SarahLou - are so lovely and supportive of each other - you seem like real friends! When reading through each of your diaries I've been rooting for each of you all the way!!!! (Sorry if I've been a bit of s stalker :rolleyes:) Anyway just wanted to say hi....xxxxx

AAAWWWW cheers huni that is so nice of u 2 say! i do feel so much support on here and Becky and SarahLou are always there helppin me along but all the ladies are great!
i see ur gettin married in July im gettin married in August eeekkk not long now lol!
u doing Weight Watchers over christmas?

xxxxx

Back