ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Hey SammieAnn,

Thanks so much for your reply hun! Yep eeek so exciting wedding plans etc! Hows yours coming on? We're trying to do it all on a budget!

Well done for your loss this week too :) Reading the food diaries on WW it seems so much nicer than SnS!!! :eek:

Before I started sns I did closer diets (tesco diets) and lost 3 st but over the yr put 2 back on :mad: so i started sns this october - have lost some weight but just finding it impossible to do over xmas and so back on closer diets until jan then back on sns for a month at least solid. It's such an unsociable diet though! It kind of got me down!

Looking at your sig uve had some fab losses with WW - if I was as successful as u id be super happy!! :) xxxxxx

Hey SammieAnn,

Thanks so much for your reply hun! Yep eeek so exciting wedding plans etc! Hows yours coming on? We're trying to do it all on a budget!

Well done for your loss this week too :) Reading the food diaries on WW it seems so much nicer than SnS!!! :eek:

Before I started sns I did closer diets (tesco diets) and lost 3 st but over the yr put 2 back on :mad: so i started sns this october - have lost some weight but just finding it impossible to do over xmas and so back on closer diets until jan then back on sns for a month at least solid. It's such an unsociable diet though! It kind of got me down!

Looking at your sig uve had some fab losses with WW - if I was as successful as u id be super happy!! :) xxxxxx

thanks hun! yeh i have done well actually better than i thought i wud ever do! i still have a long way to go though!! If it wasnt for my friend i wouldnt of joined until after christmas!
I did SW for a short while but i love WW, like u say u find SnS an unsocialable diet where as WW is the complete oppasite! do u enjoy SnS then have u lost much on it? 3stone on the close diet is fantastic!!

Yeh were sort of doing it on a budget we never wanted something really expensive, just because we have our son and have our house and Carl would b happy to go on as we are! it is more for me to have the last name as Lucas and jus to have my princess day lol!
i have ordered my dress which i should be able to go try on in April eeekkk its gawjujs ave u got urs? Were gettin married in a town hall then off to a hotel afterwards. We have everything booked cake sash's flowers car ect jus after christmas we will have to get our heads down and do it all!
where u at with ur plans

xxx

Hey hunni, I bet you haven't got as far to go as me :( you look lovely in your photo! Good for you for starting before xmas - this time of yr is SO tough! I've done ok on sns but tbh (and I'm not slating the diet at all here cos I am a real believer in different diets being best for different people) but I don't think I've lost anymore than I could on closer/WW (I think they're pretty similar :D).

SnS is fine - for me, personally, only short term though - If I don'thave some sociableness I get miserable!!! (Probs why I've not lost tons cos I've been allowing myself more freedom at weekends!)

Aw is your little boy gonna have a role in your wedding? Whats ur dress like? :D I want to lose more weight before I get mine but my brothers gf has got me my bridesmaid dress already so im kinda panicky about that!!

Go u for having everything sorted - we're both FAR too laid back about the whole thing. Probably be a bit last minute!! We've booked the church and having the reception at the boyfs parents house with marquees etc so not too much organising there!

XX

Well done sammy great loss!!!!x hope Lucus starting to feel better x at least he will be well for Christmas the poor dab x

Sorry to intrude - hope it's ok but I've sort of been reading up on your diaries (like a scary stalker :eek::eek:). I'm on S and S altho I have actually just switched back to normal dieting for Xmas :p I just wanted to say that everyone on here is lovely but you 3 - SammieAnn, Becky and SarahLou - are so lovely and supportive of each other - you seem like real friends! When reading through each of your diaries I've been rooting for each of you all the way!!!! (Sorry if I've been a bit of s stalker :rolleyes:) Anyway just wanted to say hi....xxxxx

Oh bless you!!!! That's so lovely of you to say!

I do actually know Sammie but I've yet to meet Sarah however i do feel like she's a 'real' friend and not just a minimins friend. I often think that it's a shame that she lives 400+ miles away x

Hey hunni, I bet you haven't got as far to go as me :( you look lovely in your photo! Good for you for starting before xmas - this time of yr is SO tough! I've done ok on sns but tbh (and I'm not slating the diet at all here cos I am a real believer in different diets being best for different people) but I don't think I've lost anymore than I could on closer/WW (I think they're pretty similar :D).

SnS is fine - for me, personally, only short term though - If I don'thave some sociableness I get miserable!!! (Probs why I've not lost tons cos I've been allowing myself more freedom at weekends!)

Aw is your little boy gonna have a role in your wedding? Whats ur dress like? :D I want to lose more weight before I get mine but my brothers gf has got me my bridesmaid dress already so im kinda panicky about that!!

Go u for having everything sorted - we're both FAR too laid back about the whole thing. Probably be a bit last minute!! We've booked the church and having the reception at the boyfs parents house with marquees etc so not too much organising there!

XX

Yeh Lucas will b a page boy we want him involved as much as possible if we can!

O when is ur brother getting married? well i was a bit panicy about gettin mine but they ordered it in the size i am now and said that they can make it smaller no problems! so i ordered it in october then in april it should b at the shop for a fitting and i suppose then they will pin it ect to change it to my size then!
Were off to spain 2 days after so im lookin forward to goin away thinner as well lol!

i am super organised always have been i would panic truly panic if stuff wasnt sorted but now lol!

So are u going to stay on SnS or will u change back to another diet
xxx

Morning,

i feel like im in a foul mood today i dnt really no why, Carls pis*ed me off a lil, then a friend is texting me and she has done nothing wrong but she is jus annoyin me lol! god i need a slap!!
i jus feel like im guna burst into tears :cry:

anyway... off to my friends for dinner tonight which will b nice to get out for a bit

food today
breakfast 2 toast 5pp
butter 1pp
peanut butter 2pp

2 cookies 4pp:eek:

Lunch
40g rice 4pp
oil 1pp
egg 2pp
onion garlic peppers carrots babycorn 0pp

dinner
she has got some dine in for 2 thing for M&S
its works out at 23 points
chicken in some kind of cheese and mushroom sauce(not 2 keen on mushroom) but bet its lovely with pot rosti and veg then apple pie with ww cream

so that is 41/41 dailies
1/49 weeklies used as well
xx

Oh darling, we all have days like that lovely! Just make sure you get some you time and some rest! Hope you feel better later on! <3

Food looks great again today sweetpea! Hope you feel happie soon :)

Xx

yeh ur right i feel like im being a ***** to carl now and i dnt wanna b but my heads so far up my arse i cnt stop it!!!!
gggrrrrrrrrrr

guna go have a shower that might chill me out a bit!
xxxx

BeckyT said:
Oh bless you!!!! That's so lovely of you to say!

I do actually know Sammie but I've yet to meet Sarah however i do feel like she's a 'real' friend and not just a minimins friend. I often think that it's a shame that she lives 400+ miles away x

Awww like becky said thats a really lovey thing to say!

Becky and sammie are lovely women and sometimes its annoys me i live so far apart because it would be really good to know them in "real life" and they are so supportive and kind i couldnt ask for a better support network.

Most pepple on here are lovely but not everyone continues with their weight loss plan so people tend to drift back and forth but me becky and sammie sorta hit it off straight away! There are so many lovely supportive ladies like shar, the other sarah lou, jaly (libby), atomic pink, dominoes, and many others that it feels like my own little diet family and they are all there with supportive comments and an understanding ear.

They really help me more than i could of ever asked for <3

SammieAnn87 said:
yeh ur right i feel like im being a ***** to carl now and i dnt wanna b but my heads so far up my arse i cnt stop it!!!!
gggrrrrrrrrrr

guna go have a shower that might chill me out a bit!
xxxx

Atleast you only feel like a *****, im always a *****;) haha! Xx

Awww like becky said thats a really lovey thing to say!

Becky and sammie are lovely women and sometimes its annoys me i live so far apart because it would be really good to know them in "real life" and they are so supportive and kind i couldnt ask for a better support network.

Most pepple on here are lovely but not everyone continues with their weight loss plan so people tend to drift back and forth but me becky and sammie sorta hit it off straight away! There are so many lovely supportive ladies like shar, the other sarah lou, jaly (libby), atomic pink, dominoes, and many others that it feels like my own little diet family and they are all there with supportive comments and an understanding ear.

They really help me more than i could of ever asked for <3

:grouphugg:

well done on your loss hun xx

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Had a terrible day food wise I knew I bloody wud with my mood... :( :( :( :( I have had what I said earlier but jus picked at chocolate and jus stuff like a chiccken nugget lucas dint eat?!!!
I have worked out so far as well as dinner tonight (which to b honest I dnt wanna go too jus coz I'm in a crap mood STILL and not hungry NOW) I have had 61 bloody 61 :( I'm disgusting aren't I :(
Used 20 weeklies already on fu**kin ****!
:( sorry for moanin
Xxxx

Back