ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Oh Sammie, our bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes. When I was on SW I was an absolute angel for 6 months and in that time I put on 0.5lb on two separate weeks and to this day I don't know why

It's easier said than done but don't let it get the better of you. You'll have a whopping great loss next week x

Oh Sammie, our bodies work in mysterious ways sometimes. When I was on SW I was an absolute angel for 6 months and in that time I put on 0.5lb on two separate weeks and to this day I don't know why

It's easier said than done but don't let it get the better of you. You'll have a whopping great loss next week x

thats the reason im so angry coz i dnt no why! the week before yeh i expect a birthday gain but this week i have done loads of exercise and stayed in my points so i am baffled! i had a lil cry to carl as well bless him he was very sweet bless him! i have only lost 16.5 pounds now gggrrr!!

xxx

Aw hun, that's disheartening but try not to let it get to you. I know when I was on ww before my body would work a week behind itself so on weeks I felt id been great I wouldn't always notice a big loss until the week after if that makes sense? x

It could be a couple of things... If you've done more exercise than normal it could have have shocked your body. It might take a little bit for it to catch up on the scales

Are you making sure you are drinking enough water?

I was exactly the same when it happened to me. I was gutted beyond belief.

I sometimes wish we cut open our bodies to find out what went wrong. I also wish it could tell us what we did wrong too!!! x

i dnt think i have drunk enough water if im honest! i am gutted coz i feel different i looked in the mirror this morning and i felt like i looked smaller!
but i wont let it get to me if anything its making me want it more although to b honest if i dnt lose anything next week i will b really upset

............................................................................................................................................................................

that is me drawing a line under it! 20weeks now i have been on WW and i need to get back onto the losing side of it coz i feel shocking that i have gained and there is no real reason!
i am going back to basic this weeks double checking everything in my book and puttin things into esource again!

heres to next thursday :rolleyes: jus hope i lose next week cnt take to many more knocks at the moment!
xxx

When Sharon reads that she will tell you off on the water front!!!

Take your measurement hun... The tape measure will move in the right direction even if the scales don't x

Aw hun, that's disheartening but try not to let it get to you. I know when I was on ww before my body would work a week behind itself so on weeks I felt id been great I wouldn't always notice a big loss until the week after if that makes sense? x

Yes I agree on this I was told once by my ww leader that if u have a bad week sometimes it can take a week to catch up on u!so maybe that's whats happened here.dont worry its only 0.5lb u will have super loss next week babe x

evening ladies,

been to weigh in and i put half a pound on! i am gutted i have ben SO good and i have put on! i am so angry i even turned down a chinese last night!!
i am fumin, and i wish i wasnt but i ave been so good!!!
:( anyway hopefully i will nxt week!

xxxx

Hun just reading this, do you take measurements if you feel smaller check your measurements every few weeks cause that could change when scales dont xx

Ah Hun I can understand you are gutted, we all would be xx and Becky is right!!!! Drink lots more, it does not have to water, but a no point squash, the more you drink the less you retain xx a new week a new set of weeklies xx you will have that gone in no time xx

Morning lovely... how are you feeling today?

I've checked my old SW book for you and the first time i had 0.5lb gain I lost 0.5lb the week after and the second time I had a 0.5lb gain I lost 3lbs the week after and I didnt do anything differently

After the two unexpected gains used to make me so nervous getting on the scales. I was an absolute angel for 6 months solid, even Christmas and new year I lost weight, that's just how focused I was but sometimes I just wasn't rewarded in the scales

Stick at it and it will come off xxxx

i am going to take my measurements tomorrow (after i find the tape measure thing).
Hope your all ok, i am feelin a bit better today although i am finding it a bit hard hard to get my head round another gain bet fed up if im honest!!! But this is a new week so lets see wat happens!!

food for today

breakfast
Orange 0pp
Apple 0pp
crackers 2pp
pate 2pp (bit of a random breakfast i no!!)

Lunch
70g tuna 2pp
mayo 30g 2pp
sweetcorn 30g 2pp
pasta 50g 5pp
Salad 0pp carrots onion n peppers 0pp
boiled egg 2pp

yoghurt 3pp
banana 0pp
summer fruits 0pp

Dinner
Chicken 165g 4pp
chicken tonight sauce 165g 4pp
WW mash 4pp
babycorn carrots n green beans 0pp

Snacks
ww cookies 2pp
ww bar 2pp
ww pudding 5pp

All 41 points used today! when i woke up i had a pint of sugar free orange juice and had 2 pints of water!

xx

Lovely looking day xx I think next week you will be happy on weigh day xx 2 good 100% weeks will def give you a good result xx

Morning lovely... how are you feeling today?

I've checked my old SW book for you and the first time i had 0.5lb gain I lost 0.5lb the week after and the second time I had a 0.5lb gain I lost 3lbs the week after and I didnt do anything differently

After the two unexpected gains used to make me so nervous getting on the scales. I was an absolute angel for 6 months solid, even Christmas and new year I lost weight, that's just how focused I was but sometimes I just wasn't rewarded in the scales

Stick at it and it will come off xxxx

Cheers huni, its jus that feeling isn't it that u no u have worked hard and been so good but the scales aren't showing that! I no our bodies dnt no its six o'clock thursday and weigh in time but jus a llittle dissappointed but I'll do ok!xxx

goooood afternoon :)

today has been a lazy saturday, carls at work so me n lucas havent done all that much! i did my ironin this morning (while singing my ironing song) then had a lil walk up t the shop and not done alot else really!
i lent widows off my mum she has it on dvd has anyone seen it? its about 4 women who pull off a raid that their husbands attempted to do? watched them this morning while ironin i love stuff like that lol!!

todays food
breakfast cereal milk and banana 7pp

lunch
2ww sausages 3pp
jacket pot 5pp
butter 1pp
tuna 2pp
mayo 2pp
sweetcorn 30g 3pp

curly wurly 3pp

dinner
having a naughty saturday night dinner!!
chicgo town pizza 13pp
chips 7pp
mayo 2pp

snack tonight
bombay mix 7pp

41/41 dalilies
13/49 weeklies used!

xxx

jus lookin through all the old people i used to speak too on here, and alot havent written in a long while so if ur reading i hope ur all doing well on ur weight loss journey :)

got a sore throat coming on :( i dnt wanna take throat sweets to waste propoints so going t jus hope tablets work!!

xxx

goooood afternoon :)

today has been a lazy saturday, carls at work so me n lucas havent done all that much! i did my ironin this morning (while singing my ironing song) then had a lil walk up t the shop and not done alot else really!
i lent widows off my mum she has it on dvd has anyone seen it? its about 4 women who pull off a raid that their husbands attempted to do? watched them this morning while ironin i love stuff like that lol!!

todays food
breakfast cereal milk and banana 7pp

lunch
2ww sausages 3pp
jacket pot 5pp
butter 1pp
tuna 2pp
mayo 2pp
sweetcorn 30g 3pp

curly wurly 3pp

dinner
having a naughty saturday night dinner!!
chicgo town pizza 13pp
chips 7pp
mayo 2pp

snack tonight
bombay mix 7pp

41/41 dalilies
13/49 weeklies used!

xxx

Haha ur ironing song !!xxx:)

Happy Sunday Everyone :)

Lucas slept in today for what feels like the first time in for ever and it was jus what I needed!
Carl offered to still pay for me to go to Weight Watchers and his such a sweetie coz I no his saying it because he thinks its what I want (I do!) But we can't afford it, I no its ony 20pounds a month but that's like over a weeks petrol for Carl! Normally Carl has loads of overtime but until after the union and his company agree the yearly pay rise its not on!! So were looking for it to be on until April time so on a fllat wage Carl is doin everything as well as saving for our wedding!
So I am not going to continue going, my leader offered for me to help out but I wouldn't b able to take Lucas which I totally understand but I'm unable to get someone her to watch Lucas and for me to get to WW all for 5! And Lucas comes before a WW meeting! My friend has asked me to carrry on and said that if I give up I'll fail but I'm not givin up I'm jus not off to the meetings no more! I am going to weigh my self on thursday when I come home from WI and then in 2 weeks I will weigh my self every thursday morning! My friends a bit like welll ur weight won't be the same as the ww scales and she's right it might b different but my doctors scales are different as well!
Like I said as long as the number on the scales is going down every week instead of up I ant bothered! I will make sure I record my weight every week I will prob do it on my phone or something, and because I like to track carl is going to scale me aload of trackers! I feel a lot better about doing it myself (I say by myself I'm not on my own I have ALL of u!) I have a link I have come across where ei can keep checking my points as well!
Hopefully in the future I'll go back to meetings but at the moment 20pound is a lot of money to us!!

Anyway...
Food for today

Breakfast
Apple 0pp

Lunch
Chicken 6pp
Couscous 5pp
Veg onion garlic peppers babycorn green beans and carrots 0pp
Oil 1pp

Snack
Hot cross bun with a lit butter 6pp (this was amazing!!)

Dinner
Don't no yyet? Might have boiled eggs in a pitta?

18/41points used so far I still havee 23 points to use eeekkkkk won't b dippin into my weekllies today :D
Xxx

I fully understand hun and do you know what, you can do it on your own and we are all here to support you. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what plan you are following it comes down to will power and you have a fantastic goal to aim for

Is it the weekly trackers that Carl is going to copy for you? If so, I must have about 7 or 8 at home that I haven't used, I will stick them in the post for you x

Back