ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

How super cute is he!!!! Hehe sammy you have lost the weight equivalent of a human being (all be it a small human) xx I wonder what else weighs approx 16lb mmmmm think some research needed xxx

Its like when people say to me oh I've only lost 1lb this week,well my friends baby was 1lb born!and yes he was tiny tiny but just shows u how much 1lb really is.so u are doing fab Hun,if it come off slower it stays off too!xxx

Omg claire he look ssssoooooooooooooo cute that is unreal!!!
Wow I never thought of lookin at it llike that!!
Lol a bowlin balls 16lb?
Xxx

so food for today is

breakfast
muesli 5pp
milk 1pp

apple 0pp

lunch
crackers 2pp
pate3pp
salad
tuna 2pp
mayo 2pp
sweetcorn 2pp

fish 3pp
rice 6pp
veg 0pp
ww puddin 5pp

i still have 10points to use so i will have some snacks!

xxx

Afternoon :)

So its wednesday that can only mean 1thing its Weigh In day tomorrow!! I am actually SO nervous coz I will be so so upset if I haven't lost any weight AGAIN! I'm also gettin excited about doing it on my own lookin forward t bein able to weigh my self first thing on a morning :D

Lucas's last day at school tomorrow then his got a week n a day off! Hope this snow ******* off snow!!

Our washin machine broke yesterday so been up at curries today gettin a new one :( jus one thing after enough n hate havin t borrow money t get one! We wud of ben able t get it if we wunt savin for the weddin!! I welll!!

Got sally round for tea tonight which is nice!!

Breakfast
Pineapple 0pp
Ww cookies 2pp

Lunch - same as yesterday
Crackers 2pp
Pate 3pp
Salad n cucumber 0pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Sweetcorn 2pp

Crisps 3pp
Hotcross bun 5pp
Butter 2pp

Dinner
Doing the ww garlic bag
Chicken 4pp
Pot bake
Pots 5pp
Low fat cheese 2pp 50g
Stock 1pp
Veg 0pp

Ww pudding 5pp
40/41 dailies I still have 10 weeklies lefttt as well this week

Xxx

Are you going to class tomorrow or getting weighed at home?

It's always one thing after another isn't it!

Don't suppose I should be on here when I'm trying to write my stupid APR!!!!!!!

It will be nice to have another Thursday morning AM weigher!! x

I will be joining u as a thursday AM weigher after u left me as a thursday PM weigher lol ;)
Yeh I have 2 classes left this thursday and nxt then that's me alone lol!

Yeh it is, and u no today we popped to tesco to get some pots and me and carl aren't doing valentines day (never do waste of money (carl thinks!) But I agree we say I love u everyday) but this year jus saving money so anyway this lass was on the phone complainin council were movin her out her house coz she dint need one as big and the house they were givin her was disgusting n old fashioned so refused to move in until updated and she's there buyin cuddly toys a massive box of chocolates n all this this!! Reallly winds me up ggggrrrr anyway rant over :)
Xxx

It would wind me up too... Makes my blood boil thinking about it.

Soz for leaving you! We will be back together soon then! X

Lol let u off seeing as its u :) yep we sue will b lookin forward to doin it on my own! But I have realised I use my point thing everyday t check how many points things are so I am going to miss that!
Xx

Lol let u off seeing as its u :) yep we sue will b lookin forward to doin it on my own! But I have realised I use my point thing everyday t check how many points things are so I am going to miss that!
Xx

Dunno what phone you have but you could try downloading the value diary app. I don't like it as I'm so used to the ww one but it's better than having nothing at all. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it x

ok so i cooked my friend dinner and i messed up the pot bake :( lol so i had 2 stick in some ww mash in the mircorwave haha!!

i am getting nervous now about weigh in tomorrow i jus hope i have lost this week i have been 100percent all week (and last week) and i jus want it to show on the scales!!
xxxx

I'm sure it will hun. keep smiling and good luck xxx

ok so i cooked my friend dinner and i messed up the pot bake :( lol so i had 2 stick in some ww mash in the mircorwave haha!!

i am getting nervous now about weigh in tomorrow i jus hope i have lost this week i have been 100percent all week (and last week) and i jus want it to show on the scales!!
xxxx

You will hun, good luck xx

morning ladies!

today is WI day eeekkkk!! i am excited to do it alone as i would of weighed myself and no by now lol! i am hopin i have lost jus a pound would be AMAZIN!!!!!!

i dnt really no what to eat today....
breakfast
ww cookies 2pp
grapes 0pp

lunch
pita 3pp
2eggs 4pp
mayo 2pp
salad 0pp
cornbeef 3pp
crisps 3pp

i dnt no what dinner will b! its a lonley valentines day evening carl is on nights lol!

xxx

Back