ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

oh god, stuffing. She'll be on about scanbran next ;)

I like a good stuffing!! Xx

Hi SammieAnn

I have been reading through your diary and have to say its great and well done on your weight loss so far. I joined last night so today is my first day on it. Hope i do well like yourself

Angie x

Hi SammieAnn

I have been reading through your diary and have to say its great and well done on your weight loss so far. I joined last night so today is my first day on it. Hope i do well like yourself

Angie x

hiya luv and welcome :)

thank u for stopping by and lookin at what im eating!
how u found ur first day on WW?
xxxxxx

003.jpg

my gawjus dinner! 2 WW sausages 3pp 2 portions WW mash 4pp 2 20g yorkhie puds 2pp and 6tbsp gravy 1pp and veggies 10pp and bloody amazin :D

Stuffing ball i love stuffing and i will defo b purchasing some now i no that! stuffin would of jus finished this off ;)

hope everyone has a good day
xxxx

Yeah not to bad so far. Weekends will b the killers i like to go out n have a drink with friends or OH so will b a real tester.

Not going to touch my weeklys til then x

Yeah not to bad so far. Weekends will b the killers i like to go out n have a drink with friends or OH so will b a real tester.

Not going to touch my weeklys til then x

yeh good idea hun coz thats what they r there for! what is it u like 2 drink?
defo use them though and go out and have a brilliant time but jus point them! i am going into leeds on Saturday with my OH and i am guna jus keep track on my phone what i have and how many so i can track it! i will also b eating out in the day with my mum so will prob use all weeklys saturday :D

this week i have also used them! some ppl swear by using them all every week and as of yet i dnt no where i stand i mean i have been told u have t use all daily and weekly so been useing all my dailies but i have 43 which is alot really and sometimes struggle with them
im glad ur first day has gone ok mine was awful gettin my head around it all and then thinkin of what 2 eat haha!!
xxx

Im allowed 37 daily points and not struggling at all to use them lol

When i out i drink beer or wine i will need to scratch that n stay on the spirits ( dread the hangovers already) lol.

Hope u have a ball in leeds with ur OH

Ps ur dinner looks gorgeous love the yorkshire puddings x

Dinner looks fab Hun well done xx

i have made a mistake :eek: jus realised on esource its teaspoons for gravy and i have used tablespoon n i had six so thats 7pp on gravy..oooppppssssss so i have used some of my weeklys today after all:sigh:

o well!!

o thank u huni i wil" our lil boys away for the weekend so be nice t have the rest haha!
let me no if u start a diary and i will have a look xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i have made a mistake :eek: jus realised on esource its teaspoons for gravy and i have used tablespoon n i had six so thats 7pp on gravy..oooppppssssss so i have used some of my weeklys today after all:sigh:

o well!!

o thank u huni i wil" our lil boys away for the weekend so be nice t have the rest haha!
let me no if u start a diary and i will have a look xxxx

I think gravy is 2pp for 20g if this helps

Remember the points are for the granules/powder so once made up you've only added water. Xx

So for example 1 teaspoon on esource is for just the powder before its added to water

SammieAnn87 said:
omg yeh ur right! theres is no way i have had 7 tablspoons worth then
xx

There are a few things like that that get so confusing I would point it at 2pp Hun and you will be fine xx

I have got such a busy day tomorrow and of cors it Thursday which can only mean 1 thing WEIGHT IN DAY!!!
Lucas starts school nursery in January, and we have been asked to go into school tomorrow for a 9 week session with all the other children starting in january and theyre parents? I am looking forward to it actually coz lucas will have a brilliant time! We have to be there at half 9 and the school is only a 5minute walk away (if that) but it will b a rush in the morning and its harder especially when Carls on nights so tonight i am guna have to make sure everything is in lucas bedroom!! Thinkin about it i dont even no where to go when i get to the school, i will have t find the reception and they will have 2 help out haha!
so god knows how long were guna b there for or what were guna b doing (although they must b doin something messy as i have t take lucas spare clothes)
i then have t pack for lucas :cry:for his weekend away! god i am guna miss him! even though he stays out over night sometimes its 2 nights away and i am guna miss him so much coz i am with him all the time so its along time for him 2 b away from me! there picking him up at one oclock friday afternoon so i will b lost friday but least on Saturday im off shoppin for me weddin dress then out saturday night takes my mind off things a lil bit!
and then it'll b time for weigh in.....eeeeekkkkkk i am nervous and i have made my self nervous by stupidly weighn myself yesterday (then smashin my scales)! if i hadnt of weighed my self i dnt think i wud of ben as nervous but it told me i have put 6pound on which is a pound mroe than what i have lost lol! if i have i totally blame the pizza hut n the free puddin!!!!
i would love 2 lose 2lb for half a stone but i have come to the conclusion it doesnt matter what i lose as long as i dont put on then i will be happy! i love doing it with my friend and she has lost a pound more than me and i dnt want it t start feelin like a game to see who can lose the most each week i jus wanna do as well as i can!
the only thing for me is prob the lack of excerise i try and do an dvd nearly every day and go out for walks but with carl bein on nights its hard coz if im in the kitchen doin a dvd lucas is makin so much noise in the front room which wakes carl up and its not fair him bein woken up after like 3 hours sleep and then i leave my bag upstairs so if i dnt bring it dnt cnt go out coz my keys so i try when carls on nights but havent seen 2 of done as much done loads of sit ups though! i have drank so much more water this week as well which is good!
i jus hope t b sat in the meeting with a smile on my face and not cryin haha!!

good luck to all the other thursday weighers (becky update wen u can) i will prob do mine when lucas is in bed unless i can do it before!

xxxxxx

Back