ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

already drank 2 lts of water today as well! feel 100percent back on track today!

although dnt think i will have a good number on the scales this week but hey ho only human :D
xx

Well done on getting back on track. I was on the injection for about 2 yr and I never got another period I had to start a new pill to get one. Didn't like them and went back on lol but then decided its not normal so come off. I hate the periods but its what we go thru....men are too lucky.

Glad your back on track its ur wi tomorrow so its a new week. Xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
already drank 2 lts of water today as well! feel 100percent back on track today!

although dnt think i will have a good number on the scales this week but hey ho only human :D
xx

You never know Hun! It might surprise you xx

Ugh Af is such a cow, sorry you had a rubbish feeling day yesterday, but glad it's better today. I'm supposed to get my * week in the next couple of days as today is the last day of my 1st strip of my pill. I'm going away on saturday and I'm not sure how my first one is going to be since starting so I'm debating just carrying on with my next pack. then taking my break next month.

Food looks great again today :)

morning all :wave_cry:

ok so after my really bad day yesterday i am woken up a given my head a wobble! a bit annoyed as it seems my body is all over the place and today i am fine!
so went on esource this morning and i went over my weeklys by 2 :break_diet:
i have put my activity points in from walking and going to meadow hall this afternoon but i am not guna use all my points today to just try and pull back some of rubbish i had yesterday!!!!

todays food is going to go something like this....
Breakfast
Porridge with Semi Skimmed milk 6pp
Chopped Banana 0pp

Lunch
ham x2 2pp
lettuce cucumber pepper grated carrot onion 0pp
tuna mayo 2pp with a WW pitta 3pp
WW crisps 2pp
Strawberries 0pp

Dinner
i am going to try a recipe i have found on esource Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast
Chicken 4pp
WW Soft cheese 20g 1pp
garlic 0pp
Egg 2pp(prob wouldnt b the whole 2pp as jus diping the chicken into it but pointing it a 2)
1 crust of WW bread (bread crumbs) 1pp
i am guna roast some new pots
200g new pots 4pp
1tbsp oil 1pp
onion 0pp
babycorn, carrots, green beans 0pp

When carl is at work and lucas is in bed going to have a WW chocolate muffin 5pp

so today that is 33/42 i am not guna have anymore today!

did get some nice news yesterday though as a weddin present carls mum n dad are guna pay for us a honeymoon which will b lovely!
xx

your food looks amazing for today....what time is dinner? ill try and be there on time hahaha xxx

Kirklees-20121024-01247.jpg Right well slight change of plain gone t meadow hall earlly so while everyone else. as had Mcdonalds KFC pizza hut I have gone to boots :)

So sandwich 7pp crisps 3pp and fruit 0pp xx

tonights dinner was gawjus! infact it could of done with prob 5mins less but it was still gawjus!
really pleased i ave stayed on track today!
i am a lil worried about what the scales are guna say but i am jus going to deal with what they say and start afresh !!
xxx

tonights dinner was gawjus! infact it could of done with prob 5mins less but it was still gawjus!
really pleased i ave stayed on track today!
i am a lil worried about what the scales are guna say but i am jus going to deal with what they say and start afresh !!
xxx

:eek:( i didnt make it on time then?? hahaha

glas you enjoyed it!! good luck for tomorrow im excited to see how you have done"! dont beat your self up over it....fresh start from tomorrow new weeklies :eek:)))))) xxx

sarahloub1 said:
:eek:( i didnt make it on time then?? hahaha

glas you enjoyed it!! good luck for tomorrow im excited to see how you have done"! dont beat your self up over it....fresh start from tomorrow new weeklies :eek:)))))) xxx

Thursdays are a busy day for WI, that's 3 of us for you to look forward to finding out about tomorrow! x

BeckyT said:
Thursdays are a busy day for WI, that's 3 of us for you to look forward to finding out about tomorrow! x

Helllll yes!!! I'm nervous! X

Helllll yes!!! I'm nervous! X

hahaha! i am not excited i am nervous!!
Gotta get through a morning of makin a board game first at school with lucas!!

i have decided i am guna make like Snap cards...with Coloured shapes on coz we are doing shapes at the moment so him havin to match them up will b good!
xx

i know i might just go to a thur class lol to keep up haha but i think seeing how well you 3 do spurs me on more to get my last couple of days in x

sarahloub1 said:
i know i might just go to a thur class lol to keep up haha but i think seeing how well you 3 do spurs me on more to get my last couple of days in x

I know what you mean... I was looking forward to having a little sleep in on Saturday by which time I knew that you'd be heading off to get weighed so I wouldn't have long to wait! x

I know what you mean... I was looking forward to having a little sleep in on Saturday by which time I knew that you'd be heading off to get weighed so I wouldn't have long to wait! x

i know at least by time everyone logs on an sat i will have been and hopefully lost!! not hopeful this week iv been bloated off the water retention but i know my reasons a sts will be great x

Back