ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Lunch! Went out with the parentss!chicken 4pp bacon 3pp salad 0pp put my own dressin on guna point it at 4pp had 2 slices of garlic bread I'm guna point 10pp coz they were large ish!so 21pp IMG-20121026-01262.jpg

Having such a bad day :( me and Carl have done nothing but fort! I hate days like this I hate Lucas seein me upset!

Can't be arsed making my vurry yet even though all veg and everything is already preped might do it later!x

Ah its awful when you fight coz you kno you don't want to but no1 is ever perfect enough not too.

I'm sure you will work things out hun xxxx

Sorry to hear you and carl haven't had a good day but fab news on the loss! :D

Men! I hate falling out which is lucky as we rarely fall out. I just don't like all the bad feeling it brings with it

Hope your sort things out soon x

Hi Sammie there is a newby just started a diary looking for some support iv asked the others to help give her some support xxx

It's called katies dairy xx

Ok I will look for her!
Dint like my curry! Had my rice 5pp xx
Had a ww pudding and icecream and some bombay mix so I have had 42 dailys and 9 weeklys xx

Mmmmmmmmm lush I cud eat one now x

Aww hope you get sorted, arguing is so stressful :( you've eaten well though, chin up :) xx

morning ladies,
well me and carl are better this morning were talkin anyway and we exchanged love you's at bed time!
we will see how today goes i suppose lol!

so jus had some breakfast was making porridge for me and lucas but lucas had both bowls he mus of ben starving!! so....
Breakfast
2x crumpets 5pp
butter 2pp
WW bar 2pp

i will update the rest of my food later as going shoppin so might see what i can get :)
xxx

Ahhh that's fab Hun. What's on the food agenda today? X

i dnt no!!

i will prob make SW chips for me tea (they always taste so yummy and naughty!!)
but lunch i am not to sure! might pop to aldi n get some of there noodles and have them with veggies for lunch!!

u have a good night out
xx

Morning honey!

Glad your sorting things out... It's an awful feeling isn't it...

Bless Lucas for eating your porridge! I don't blame him on a cold day like today ;-)

Are you looking forward to some Bombay mix tonight?! x

Haha yeh I cnt wait :) haha!!
Nah its nice a nice feelin is it!

Lunch
Bacon 3pp
2poached eggs 4pp
105g beans 3pp
Toast 3pp
Butter 2pp
And a ww mini roll 2pp
Kirklees-20121027-01264.jpg

Dont you just love our diet xxx