ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Right havin a naughty night we have friends n some family over! So having a take away and wine :) having some fried rice, some chicken balls n a lil curry sauce! I'm guna say 28pp for take away guna have 2glasses of wine 10pp
So all 42dalies and the will have used 30 out of my 49 weeklys
So seein as I have 19left I may jus have the bottle of wine so I will use 40 weeklys and have nine left :) xxx

Oooh enjoy!xx

Have a nice nite hun and enjoy every sec xxx

Esh feels so wrong yet so right x

thanks girlies!
ok i am so proud of myself! i had 4chicken balls maybe jus over half of my rice and 2/3tbsp curry sauce!
i am guna point it at 28pp still but six weeks ago i wud of eaten ALL my rice ALL 9 chicken balls and put ALL my curry sauce on :)
weldone sammie lol!!
i wanted osme pineapple but i dnt no how t cut it?! waiting for my mum t get back 2 me lol prob wait untol tomorrow now
xxx

Lol Sammie that's funny....cut the top of and work your way down xx

Like a turnip cut the skin off xx

And no Becky I don't think it will and hope it won't x

SammieAnn87 said:
thanks girlies!
ok i am so proud of myself! i had 4chicken balls maybe jus over half of my rice and 2/3tbsp curry sauce!
i am guna point it at 28pp still but six weeks ago i wud of eaten ALL my rice ALL 9 chicken balls and put ALL my curry sauce on :)
weldone sammie lol!!
i wanted osme pineapple but i dnt no how t cut it?! waiting for my mum t get back 2 me lol prob wait untol tomorrow now
xxx

Yay, well done you!!!

I saw your pic on FB!! I just chop the bottom and top off and then slice the sides of. I slice it up but cut the middle out o each one as it can be a bit woody x

Yea a knife hun xx

Use a knife Hun the spikes go too deep in the flesh to peel it with a pot peeler x

lol right i will do it tomorrow! cut the middle out ok! lol i will update with how i have done!
was out walking for 3hours today so put thatin my tracker :)
guna make a stew tomorrow but i am jus guna weigh me meat out and make my veg seperate i am guna have a dumpling though :)
YUM!

got some face paints today and i am going to try and do lucas's face tomorrow so i will put a pic up if it works out ok lol
xxx

ahh bless i bet he looks cute as a button xx

:nightf: nearly bedtime i am shattered! i have had haf my wine so pointing it at 10pp so will have the other half tomorrow watchin the xfactor reaults :)

so i have 25weeklys left now AND i have got 16 activity points woop go me!xxx

wahooo glad you had a good nite, nighty nite hun xx

Morning (it was a very early one in this house hold lol)

i love lazy sundays and hopefully today will b a good one! gotta pop to the parents house this morning n then thats it :). i have a stew in the slow cooker cooking already woohoo go me!

Food for today will go something like this

Breakfast
Porridge and milk 5pp
chopped banana 0pp

Lunch
125g stewing steak 4pp
1x dumpling (49g) 5pp (i am so looking forward to havin a dumplin!!)
2portions WW spring onion mash 4pp
1 yorkshire pudding 1pp
gravy 1pp
babycron, sugarsnap peas and carrots 0pp

i would have used 20points some far with 22points left over! as of yet i dnt no what i will b having for dinner all depends on how hungry i am ect so i will update tonight!
xxxx

Back