ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

SammieAnn87 said:
Morning Ladies... WEIGH IN TOMORROW

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Well i feel happier today! i am actually DREADING the WI tomorrow but what will be will be i suppose!! I dnt actually like Halloween i ony ever went Trick or Treating once and never bothered with going out clubbing dressed uP!!
Tonight we are taking Lucas to my mums and Carls parents which will be nice! His going as a cute pumpkin:) i will post a pic later on lol!!

Food for today...........
Breakfast
Toast x1 3pp
butter 1pp
Peanut Butter 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
Strawberries 0pp

Lunch
WW Pita 3pp
Ham x1 1pp
Boiled egg 2pp
1TBSP mayo 1pp
WW crisps 2pp
1 WW Bar 2pp
Apple 0pp

Dinner
I have got some beef mince out of the freezer i am making Carl a Cottage pie but i dnt fance that so i am going to have a stuffed pepper. I think i am going to add some curry powder to give it a bit of spice.
1 halved Red Pepper 0pp
125g Mince 6pp
40g Rice
Passata 0pp
Veg Stock 0pp
onion,garlic carrot n finely chopped green pepper 0pp
20g WW grated cheese 1pp
i am going to have this with a salad Lettuce, cucumner, onion n grated carrot.

So i have used 31 points so far and have 11 left to use! i might have a WW Apple crumble after my dinner tonight which will be 5pp which will leave 6pp i will sort something out for these i suppose?!

Just heard from our wedding planner she has jus sent me some lay outs for the tables! I have just asked for a seating area for the bar area aswell which she said they will do with some sofas which i am pleased about! i am really looking forward to christmas but i am also wishing it away so i can really start planning the wedding after christmas!!
Even though that means in the new year Lucas starts school nursery :( (growin up 2 fast!!)
xxxxx

Your dinner sounds amazeballs! I need to try that sometime! When are you getting married? How exciting! Xx

It's the most amazing Christmas's ever the one where they still believe xx and they don't last long!! Dylan was 7 when he stopped broke my heart xx I took him to see Santa on a shopping trip to London, he spoke to the poor Santa in Welsh!!! The poor bloke had no idea. Dylan accused him of being fake!!! I was mortified...... Dylan said Santa can speak any language, as he has to go around the world... Coming home in the car he informed me he was having doubts about Santa I wanted to cry xxx

It's the most amazing Christmas's ever the one where they still believe xx and they don't last long!! Dylan was 7 when he stopped broke my heart xx I took him to see Santa on a shopping trip to London, he spoke to the poor Santa in Welsh!!! The poor bloke had no idea. Dylan accused him of being fake!!! I was mortified...... Dylan said Santa can speak any language, as he has to go around the world... Coming home in the car he informed me he was having doubts about Santa I wanted to cry xxx

oh no!! 7 that is young isnt it!
but may i jus say Dylan is a very clever boy to test Santa like that lol! because his right Santa should speak every language!
i think my brother was young when he stopped and mum had 2 say t him u tell ur sister n u wont get anthing for xmas lol! but i was about ten haha! i like to believe jus like i no the tooth fairy and the easter bunny are real..... lol!
xxx

I get soooo excited about seeing my nephews at Xmas. Hopefully next year, ill have one of my own to spoil x

sharxx said:

Oh bless! I'm a big child at Christmas! I have to work Christmas day, boo :( 1-7, so at least il get to spend the morning with my family :)

already plannin my food for tomorrow! coz i undercooked the potatoes last night tomorrow i am guna make the sausage and bacon potaot bake but not use the bacon or sausages lol from http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-propoints-plan-recipes/216445-dubchicks-recipes.html last few times i have had it, its been beautiful so will have that tomorrow after WI i think.
guna try not us many weeklys until monday coz we are off to a friends for bonfire night i dnt no wat were eating guna have 2 find out! bet they think im a right pain haha!!!
xx

SammieAnn87 said:
haha i want u 2 try cheesy chips and u want me t try mushrooms haha!

i will get some mushrooms from aldi saturday when i get my scones n fish :)
xx

At least mushrooms are 0pp!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link to the recipes :) I'm a carer at a nursing home, got to work Christmas day, boxing day and new years day this year :( boo!

thiswillbeit said:
Oh bless! I'm a big child at Christmas! I have to work Christmas day, boo :( 1-7, so at least il get to spend the morning with my family :)

I am nights Christmas Eve!!! Not had a Xmas off in 8 yrs!!!

My friend sorta does the same she is startin xmas day at half 2pm then finished at half 2pm on boxing day! At least u will have the morning, get t see them open some presents!!
Ur more than welcome I have tried the potatoe bake aswell its gawjus!!
What do u do Sharxx?

Xx

SammieAnn87 said:
My friend sorta does the same she is startin xmas day at half 2pm then finished at half 2pm on boxing day! At least u will have the morning, get t see them open some presents!!
Ur more than welcome I have tried the potatoe bake aswell its gawjus!!
What do u do Sharxx?

Xx

I am a nurse in A&E ... And other than Not being with son I kind of like being in work x it's festive most are in good sprits (having drunk lots of sprits) x I hate it when someone passes away especially any children, it's hard to celebrate (you don't ) when you get home xx last year did a morning shift other than suture a man who tried cutting the turkey I had morning doing not much x

O my god he injuried him self cutting a turkey lol had he had one too many?!
Yeh that's not nice any day is it but on christmas day that's jus the worst thing t happen! Do u work every christmas xx

Back