ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Yeh he will count to ten no problem now draws circles started t draw ppl! So thanks so much for the advice his come on so so much!!

Haha sharon its so exciting!xx

Aww it's a lovely dress and a gorgeous picot the boys :) xx

that dress is lush hun i might get a skirt for my meal out tomorrow i lik

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

that dress is lush hun i might get a skirt for my meal out tomorrow i like the sound of the wedge boots....are these new?? xxx

sammie i need chocolate and irs wi eve and i have no points left

Well done on your loss Sammie! Your lunch looks lovely, I adore tuna so am having some fo rmy tea tonight! I also LOVE that dress! I am trying not to spend money on clothes while I'm overweight, but assuming I have lost some come January I may well have to splurge some of my student loan on some new pretty things!

that dress is lush hun i might get a skirt for my meal out tomorrow i like the sound of the wedge boots....are these new?? xxx

Yes huni they are 18pound from Asda they are GAWJUS!
So u need chocolate? And have no points left?! Eeeeekkkkkkkkkkk have a banana coz they're sweet aren't they xx

Ok so dinner changed bcause we been doing sanding and filling this evening!
After my crunchie I will have 1point left IMG-20121109-01376.jpg

ohh ill have a look iv just seen sum ankle boots in primark i love abd was only £18 Shuda got them really xxx

i love primark shoes i would normally get my shoes from primark but i saw a clock in asda i wanted to get my mum and saw them and i love them!!

Morning Gawjus Ladies

Merry Saturday :D

i cant wait to get decorating today.. i love painting and i am lookin forward to getting lucas involved!! when i get started i wont really stop other than to make lucas a quick sandwich at lunch time!
so i have had a fillin breakfast
3 Crumpets 7pp
2 with butter on 2pp
and 1 with peanut butter and banana 2pp
it was gawjus and i am full now so i should be set up for a good while!!
xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Morning Gawjus Ladies

Merry Saturday :D

i cant wait to get decorating today.. i love painting and i am lookin forward to getting lucas involved!! when i get started i wont really stop other than to make lucas a quick sandwich at lunch time!
so i have had a fillin breakfast
3 Crumpets 7pp
2 with butter on 2pp
and 1 with peanut butter and banana 2pp
it was gawjus and i am full now so i should be set up for a good while!!
xxxx

what crumpets do you get the warburtons are 3 each xx

so day 1 of painting all done still LOADS to do!!

i am havin a bad eating day i am so hungry!! So crumpet this morning then had a NUME pasta for unch for 10pp then a freddo3pp
then had sme cheese mini sausages jus grabbing stuff that carl put out and tonight were gettin a takeawya coz we cnt cook in that kitchen coz carls jus started sanding everything down its a dust pit!
i havent touched my weeklys so i have them to use but im not havin very good food :(

if i dint have them weeklys i wud b in trouble
xxx

That's why ww is fantastic!!! It means you can stay on track even if you paint your kitchen xx don't worry as long as you are within your points it will be fine x

hi hun decorating turns everything upside down

have a nice tea hun xx

hi all,

i had such a bad food day yesterday :( it shouldnt be an excuse about the kitchen but i was jus grabbing things that carl put out and then we got a take away and i got a cheesy garlic bread!!! i dint eat it all but still that doesnt make it better that i had that! but its wat i fancied at the time feeling bad about it this morning!
i pointed everything i had and i did use LOADS of points but i still have 20 weeklys left!
it was such a naughty food day bad choices day and a very high points day!!

well todays a new day! i cnt even tell you what we will be eating today as our kitchen/dining room is a right mess! theyre is dust everywhere!!!!!
i have the decorating bug now though coz i am guna jus freshen up the hall way as well...why the hell not hey! lol!
we werent guna change the wall paper we changed our minds then i went for a wee and when i came back down carl had started pullin the wall paper off (i loved the wall paper :(.) so now gotta get wall paper............ more money to spend which we cnt afford lol!!
Dinner tonight willbe something ast and easy so might pop to morrisons for a NUME meal and jus add aload of veg too it! i was guna make a stew today but i cnt not with the state of the kitchen!!

i will update everything i eat tonight while im sat ready to watch IM A CELEBRITY!!! eeeekkkk love that show!!

breakfast
2 ww biscuits 2pp
WW cereal bar 2pp

so i have 40 dailies left for lunch and dinner i dnt wanna use any more weeklys now!

hope u all have a nice sunday and done forget your 2minutes silence at 11.00!
#RemembranceSunday

xxxx

Morning Sammie

Don't feel bad, it's days like that when we NEED to use weeklies and that's why we have them Hun! I use all of mine every week and usually lose (apart from birthday weekends of course!) haha. X

Back