ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

The old Sammie is back with us :bliss:I know what you mean about going it alone, I really need the discipline of going to a class

Whereabouts do you get your pate from? Do you get much for 50g? x

i get morrisons eat smart one...yeh i think 50g is LOADS i nomally jus have 25g but there was only 49g left so thought oo why not lol!
a lady told us about it in group last week, was nice to have something different!

yeh i do enjoy going to group though i get a sense of pride when i get my awards and stuff and sounds sad but WW group is my time even though sometimes i take lucas its still my time!

u must b so proud of ur loss! ur red dress is guna look fab ;)

xxx

I love pate!!! Pate is defo going on my shopping list!

I know what you mean about going to a group... I like the fact that it gets me out of the house, especially if i've been working from home as I get sick of seeing the same 4 walls

I am really pleased with my loss but slightly embarrassed at the same time as it wouldn't have been so big if I hadn't have gained so much the week before. That said, I guess I would have been even more embarrassed if i didn't face my gain last week as I wouldn't have got back on plan until the new year and then I would have been heavier than my starting weight x

dnt feel like that babe everyone is bound to gain sometime in there journey imagine they'll b loads after xmas mine being one :D
ur doing fab becky u really are!u sud b proud of ur loss and gain coz thanks to that gain u have realised u dnt wanna feel that way and my god u have got back on it with a 6lb loss!!!!!
xxxx

Ok changing my lunch from
2ww sausages 3pp
Stirfried veggies
2 ryvitas 2pp
2 eggs 4pp

TO

2ww sausages 3pp
30g rice 3pp
Stirfried veggies 0pp
1tbsp oil 1pp
2 boiled eggs 4pp

So that's 40points/41 so I have 1 points left to use.
Xx

Yeh I cnt wait for my home made pizza, when carl works nights I find it hard to be good lol! But havin a 'naughty' friday night meal like I'm guna have tonight is amazin(I'm lookin forward to it..is that sad?!)
I am feelin so happy t b back on plan :)
My lunch
Kirklees-20121123-01411.jpg
My own egg fried rice :)
2 sausage 3pp
30g rice 3pp
Oil 2pp
2eggs 4pp
Veg 0pp
12pp xx

om nom nom!

Its a SW recipe but I have jus used it and pointed! Normally u wud use chicken BUT I have so many frozen ww sausages I need to make room for xmas so I useed sausage lol!
So normally I would use
Chicken 4pp
Rice 30g 3pp (more if u wanted?)
2eggs 4pp
And veg (the SW recipe tells u jus to use peas to make it like a proper chinese chicken fried rice..but I dnt like peas!)
Cook ur chicken (or sausages in my case lol)
Cook ur rice and then set aside (cool a lil)
A lil oil and fried my onion garlic babycorn green beans and green pepper... When they are cooked I added my precooked sausages (or chicken) and cooked them over a low heat. I then jus put my rice in and make sure its all hot then I pour my eggs in which I season with salt and pepper and when u add the eggs stir it.. Keep stirring untill u see the egg starts cooking and mixed through.. I sometimes add some soy sauce as well!!
I hope this makes sense?$xxxx

Head is hurting from thinkin so much!!!
Ok so I need help I jus dunno what song to walk dwn the aisle too HELP ME!
We have our first dance sorted and mine and andys (father daughter) dance
I jus cnt think of this song...ideas welcome :D

Ooooo wedding planning so so exciting xx is it a traditional wedding?? Church?? In the uk??? I need info xxx what time of year??? Colours etc etc

Head is hurting from thinkin so much!!!
Ok so I need help I jus dunno what song to walk dwn the aisle too HELP ME!
We have our first dance sorted and mine and andys (father daughter) dance
I jus cnt think of this song...ideas welcome :D

Mine was a no-brainer... Pachelbel - Canon

I absolutely love it... it still makes me go all goose-pimply when I hear it and make my eyes fill up! x

Haha sharon!
Ok so its in august next year,its jus at a town hall (the back to a hotel), the colours is cadburys purple.
I'm not tradition at all and nothing about mine and carls relationship has ever ben tradition lol!
Ooo I will have a listen. T that one becky xx

Haha sharon!
Ok so its in august next year,its jus at a town hall (the back to a hotel), the colours is cadburys purple.
I'm not tradition at all and nothing about mine and carls relationship has ever ben tradition lol!
Ooo I will have a listen. T that one becky xx

I had to google it get the right spelling and it came up with a YouTube link. Just decided to listen to it and now in sat here crying (with happiness!)

I'm terrible if I hear it unexpectedly!! x

Back