ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I got married in Guam, the whole wedding cost under £50 smackers x only friends there (still a sore point with parents!) I had a 50's type dress knee length (choose as it was the only cream light coloured dress I had with me) Alex had linen shorts and a whit t-shirt and flip flops!!! The mayor of Guam had a shirt with red parrots, I walked down the beach/aisle to etta James at last x x I loved my wedding but still to this day I crave the big day with best friends as bridesmaids!! Xx

I become a little nuts when friends are getting married x I become bes-t friend of the bride zilla!!! I asked Alex to re new our vows he pissed himself laughing

Why don't you see if you can help out at the meetings. My friend volunteers and she does not pay, but also gets paid just over £1. So free weigh in and money back. Just a thought.

Why don't you see if you can help out at the meetings. My friend volunteers and she does not pay, but also gets paid just over £1. So free weigh in and money back. Just a thought.

That's really good! I used to the WI at slimming world and didn't get anything!!! x

hey hun nice to see you back xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

oo yeh thank u luv that is a good idea, i might have a word with my wi lady and see what she says!

xx

Nice to be back Sarah :D

Sharon i was guna say why dnt u suggest renewing ur vows after baby is born! u could invite all family and friends and have some bridesmaids!
that cud b ur present forget one every stone say u jus want one BIG one lol!!

yeh that is very pretty... i think i like the thought of instrumental!
Its such a big decision, we need 3 songs so i want the one to walk with andy then we need one while signing the register then we need one when me n carls walkin out. I think i might suggest Take that greatest day when were walkin out cheesy but i love it

xxx

ooh that's a good idea! hope youre well hun, food looks yum!x

Kirklees-20121123-01412.jpg

BeckyT said:
Mine was a no-brainer... Pachelbel - Canon

I absolutely love it... it still makes me go all goose-pimply when I hear it and make my eyes fill up! x

OMG mine too!!!
We walked out to Coldplay life in technicolor - the instrumental version! :)

Oooo I love coldplay!

I made it :)
Asda chosen by u wrap 4pp
Tom sauce 1pp
40g cheese 4pp
Onion 0pp
Jus do it under the grill
I normally put more veg on but I was too lazy
Xxx

just here to follow, love the diary. im on 38pp so i can get lots of ideas from your food, looks yum!

Back