ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

haha i never knew that becky! erm we brought a house last new jus of the field head estate! its not one of the new houses as we looked at them and they werent very big so we brought one of the old ones! im really happy here when i lived in Morley i dint feel safe but really do here! carl has live din Birstall all his life he loves it! my ww class is in drigh!

yeh i no i am doing the right thing facing it! like u say its a new week isnt it!
dont worry love i will come on tonight and update u on all the new info!
xxxx

Oh my days!! I used to live on Fieldhead lane! Our house was almost opposite the hare and hounds so field head estate was just over the road really!

It's a small world sometimes!!! x

IMG-20121206-00037.jpgmine and lucas's dinner! Mine 1slice toast 2pp 2sausages 3pp beans 3pp butter 1pp 2poached eggs 4pp 13pp and lucas has bean n sausage yum lol xx

Good luck for WI Sammie :) Sorry I've not been around too much, have literally been working my butt off to get these assignments done! Just finished my first one today, all 2059 words and have another 2000 word essay to write by Tuesday, plus finishing my powerpoint and organising my maths portfolio! Phew! xxx

good luck hun and it defo won't be a 9lb gain xxx

Ah that's prob a huge relief for ya. Knew it would be nothing like 9lbs! You'll prob find you'll lose easier next week. I have found a pattern in my weight loss that I go up a little one week, down more the next and so on...noticed a few if the others on here have same pattern too so hopefully you should find yourself losing again next week and more so than the 2lbs.

see thats ok to put that on. well done in getting back on it xxx

cheers ladies!

yeh i am pleased its 'only' 2lb! like i said i will lose next week but even 1lb for next 2 weeks before christmas wud b fab!

so got the new book....our leader dint really explain it she said that the members now get a look at it and it goes live in January (i suppose its for all the members that join in january after xmas)
Our leader said it is jus about the way we think about food, and changing habits ect!

xxx

ohhh lucky you but i bet you miss him!!

i had my neice on tuesday and she is 4 and my god she is a little diva!! never misses a trick...i literally had a migrane on tue night and wed morning hahaha bless her....she makes it all better when she says sarah i love you ahhhhh xxx

Back