ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

So sorry to hear you are not feeling to good xxx and so glad you have seen the dr xxxx I am with you on snow!!!! It sucks x I like you only like the first day (if not stuck on motorway) x then I think it should disappear xxxx hopefully the tests you have will come back all clear (most do) and the dizziness improves, you should rest though when feeling unwell, take it easy xxxx

Hi all jus an uupdate on yesterdays food!
So for dinner pizza 12 chips 6pp

Then wine 19pp and chocolate 7pp

So 41pp d
20 weeklies xx

So sorry to hear you are not feeling to good xxx and so glad you have seen the dr xxxx I am with you on snow!!!! It sucks x I like you only like the first day (if not stuck on motorway) x then I think it should disappear xxxx hopefully the tests you have will come back all clear (most do) and the dizziness improves, you should rest though when feeling unwell, take it easy xxxx

Thanks luv, I do feel a lot better now! I'm going t go for the ecg but looks like it will b NXT monday coz looks like cnt get no one t pick lucas up! Still go for blood tests friday though!
Xxxx

Hey Sammie! I feel like I've been neglecting you massively hun! U seem to have been having a rubbish time lately :bighug:Like everyone says you will be fine sweetie SO many things can cause dizziness, as Sarah says.

Well done you for the 2lb loss tho! I think I'm in for a 2lb loss and if I do I'm totally joining you and Sarah on SW - to hell with the shakes! :p 2lbs is a brilliant loss on a nice diet where u can eat nice things and even have alcohol lol! On SnS where I feel ridiculously deprived (woe is me!) it is just not enough haha! Enough ranting from me!

Hope little one is enjoying snow :) Have a good eve my lovely xxx

I am doin ww not sw luv I used t do sw but at the moment haven't the willpower with the portion sizes! Sometimes I think if I had the money I wud do a shake diet herbalife or sns but I wud
Jus miss food too much xxx

Food today
Breakfast
Ww yoghurt 1pp

Lunch
Was going to have shepards pie but I'm going t have like mince curry
Mince 4pp
Onions garlic carrots celery babycorn green beans 0pp
Sweetcorn. 2pp
Ww mash 4pp
Yorkshire 1pp
Gravy 2pp
Oill 1pp

Xxx

I'm here to subscribe, too :D great diary! x

Good afternoon everyone,

i am SHATTERED!! Carl is on days this week so he gets up at 5 but today the snow must of been on his mind so at half four he jumps out of bed looks out the window n wakes me up 2 look at it!!!!! thanks luv!
So poor carl at half four walked to the main road and it was jus as bad as our road which was bad! so carl dint go into work and then at half seven get a text from lucas's school and they are shut!!
by half nine we were all out in the snow took lucas out on his sledge! its well tough walkin and running about in the snow lol! i dnt think i have ever seen snow this bad it is really deep!
Carl really wants to make it to work tomorrow (so do i!!) so his cleared round his car and its jus started snowing haha!!

i do like snow to look at from in doors its lovely! reminds me of the front of some xmas cards and was nice this morning but i feel coz some parts were so slippery! cars have been skidding all door our road! we saw a van who couldnt brake in time and went into another car! Scary stuff!!

food for today

breakfast
2 sausages 3pp
2 poached eggs 4pp
2bacon 2pp
1toast 2pp
butter 1pp

lunch
crackers 2pp
pate 3pp
butter 1pp
crisps 3pp
ww cake 2pp
meringue 1pp ww yoghurt 1pp banana 0pp mmmmmm YUM!!!

dinner
chicken 4pp
stirfried veg 0pp
rice 60g 6pp
oil 1pp

ww cheesecake 5pp
41/41 points ALL used :)

i am making the boys a stew been cookin since half six this morning in the slwo cooker it smells amazin lol i jus dint fancy stew and i wish i dint coz its such stew weather!!!!

i was meant to go for my ECG this morning but with the weather i havent been able to! so i think im going to go next monday when carl is wit me!
Thursday we are off to the town hall to have alook at the room where we are gettin married, we have to take in the vows we have chosen eeekkk so excited! ( i am hopin lucas is at school tbh coz i dnt want him running round corsing chaos!)
then friday going to have my blood tests and my hair cut! im growing it and is at the horrible in between lenght i am havin it dyed brown as well coz by the weddin i want it a caremel colour! looking forward to that a few hours on my bb on my own lol!

so go on snow bog off now!!!!

hope u all are havin a nice safe day
xxxxx

Good afternoon u lovely lot!

i am SO over this snow now! i have never known snow so deep before walking to school in it is not fun! poor lucas got there today and its so deep snow goes into his wellies!! i am such a silly sausage i dint put him in his welly socks today either! AND then the poor lil sod was playin out at school but I dint leave him wellies at school i put him in his school shoe sn wlaked home with his wellies so he had t play out in his school shoes!!!!!!
*tomorrow i will leave him his wellies*tomorrow i will leave him his wellies*tomorrow i will leave him his wellies*tomorrow i will leave him his wellies*

i havent stopped today with playing out in the snow all weekend and yesterday all housework dint get done! so i had ironing to do and it took me 2 hours TWO HOURS!!!! i have an ironin song lol coz i HATE ironing... its "lets get ready to iron, lets get iron, get ready get stead and iron everybody iron" lol and i sing it all the time when i no i have left the ironin that long!!!!
We have some friends coming round tonight who are bringin lucas's christmas present...... carls not that hppy though they are coming at half six and carl gets home at half six so by the time they leave we ave lucas to sort carl to get showered and tea to make!

food today
breakfast
60g cereal 6pp
milk 2pp
banana 0pp

lunch
2crumpets 5pp
butter 2pp
salad 0pp
tuna 3pp
sweetcorn 2pp
mayo 2pp

meringue 1pp
ww yoghurt 1pp

dinner
DONT NO!! jus depends what time friends go will update later!!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY FRIDAY :) i am off for my bloods taken :( then off to have my hair done..long over due as well! i have been dying my hair red for sometime now and last yeah had my hair cut really short and growin it is jus a pain! i have stopped dying it and my roots look grey i mean they might b grey!! so i cannot wait to have a fringe put back in and it dyed again! im going brown coz red doesnt go with my weddin dress lol i eventally wanna b a caremel colour for the weddin in august! one of my best friends owns her own salon and is doin my hair on the day of the wedding for my present so i might talk weddin hair!!!
on saturday i am goin to my brothers with carl for drinks! we normally have drinks here but its another friends birthday and we used 2 do joint bday nights out but since havin lucas and ownin our house and me not working its not something we can always afford to do some i dnt really spend it with all my friends any more :( it doesnt bother me too much coz carls friends were all up for coming its jus my girls but i understand they wanna go out!
everything will b different next yr with no weddin to save for and hopfully i wil b working again!
i got a dress from asos that needs wearing i will get carl to take my pic sat night n i will post it i love the dress its red and jus gawjus lol!

anyway hope ur ok girlies

xxxxxx

Sammie I was reading that post and grinning to myself, I kinda guessed you liked chatting, and that post felt like you was sat chatting away!! Bloody loved it...... Dress sounds lush, and only now find out asos do larger sizes!!!! I love you for passing on that bit of knowledge, it's safe to say, you won't be on Alex's Christmas card list xx

Sammie I was reading that post and grinning to myself, I kinda guessed you liked chatting, and that post felt like you was sat chatting away!! Bloody loved it...... Dress sounds lush, and only now find out asos do larger sizes!!!! I love you for passing on that bit of knowledge, it's safe to say, you won't be on Alex's Christmas card list xx

O yeh they do! Some of it is pricey but lovely stuff! I got another dress with I got in asos sale and its an 18 I got it and it doesn't fit but I will fit in that for my holiday in august u neever no hopefully be tooo big lol!!
What's this about insane post haha! I do love to. Talk I always have! Sometimes carl and lucas jus switch off! I talk to my self sometimes :) xxx

Back