ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Bloody iphones!!!!!Ok will try again xx I am sorry to hear about your aunt xx even if expected its still so so upsetting xx and well done on resisting the bad stuff. You did good girl xx
Hope weigh in is good for you tonight and oh yeah to 49 extra points xxxx

well done hun keep it up xxx

thanks ladies!
yeh i was really suprised i lose 2lb i thought a sts was on the cards lol!

im off to the doctors later today, wen i was up again in the night i was all dizzy again and i dnt like how its makin me feel! and then while walkin lucas to school i fell really hurt my knee if lucas wasnt there i wud of cried lol!!

i dnt really no what im havin food wise today
breakfast
toast 4pp
pate 3pp
butter 1pp

lunch
i dont no!

dinner
i have a microwave meal in its duck noodles and veggies in a sauce for 12pp s might have that :)

i will update later though!

my points have gone down to 41 again wooohooo

xxx

Been t doctors :( gotta go for an ECG nxt week! I kep goin dizzy there! He listened t my heart n said everythings fine but better t b safe I suppose then bloods next friday on my birthday :( xxx

AND jus fallen again and really cut my knee so fed up

Oh darling there can be lots of reason for dizziness so try not to worry.

Becareful lovely. Dont wantbyou damaging yoursekf too badly xxx

I had to have an ECG about 4 years ago. Then they gave me a 24 hr tape ECG which is really annoying cos you have to sleep with it. Ended up I have an eptopic heartbeat which is nothing to worry about at all and one doctor even said its quite a good thing to have! Bloody scary though. I notice it more when I'm stressed and it feels like I miss a beat then have a big beat that I feel in my throat! It's hard to explain lol

Anyway an ECG isn't anything to worry about its just routine. What was your blood pressure? Maybe it's low blood pressure? Xx

I had to have an ECG about 4 years ago. Then they gave me a 24 hr tape ECG which is really annoying cos you have to sleep with it. Ended up I have an eptopic heartbeat which is nothing to worry about at all and one doctor even said its quite a good thing to have! Bloody scary though. I notice it more when I'm stressed and it feels like I miss a beat then have a big beat that I feel in my throat! It's hard to explain lol

Anyway an ECG isn't anything to worry about its just routine. What was your blood pressure? Maybe it's low blood pressure? Xx

I had to have one of those 24 ECG bloomin nightmare but I was just told I had an over excited heart.seems to be ok now tho.u will b fine sammie xxx

I feel stressed for defo and sometimes it feels like my hearts going t pop out my chest! I had high blood pressure when I was pregnant n when I was sat down all was fine when I stood up when dizzy n bp went up! I'm havin bloods taken friday they also said cud b low sugar level?? God knows but I'm a worrier I always worry and about everything so I no I'm not meant t worry but I am! Carl was going to take monday off but dint want him to waste a holiday so carls dads takin me! The ecg clinic is open half 8 while half 11 so I'm going t take lucas to school then his going t take me if I ant ben seen by a certain time I will have t leave!
I do want it done jus t no its allll ticking over nicely lol!
Jus feel so stressed at minute! Xxx

I feel better I'm off for it monday! I cried to my mum worried it make b my weight but like she said ur losing weight babe! Jus dnt panic!
Xxx

Morning ladies :)

Ok so last night and this morning was the first time i havent felt dizzy or had a headache eekkk i do jus feel better though today as well i feel happier!

Its really snowing here AGAIN! i really dnt like snow the first day its lovely and looks pretty when u are sat in doors but now its been nearly a week i am SO over it lol!
I hope it holds off a lil bit so we can go shoppin when carl gets up i normally wake him up about 12 after his last nigvht shift! i mean we have food in jus no veg i hav onions carrots and garlic so we will jus have to see how the day and the snow goes lol!

o dnt really no food coz of the shoppin thingy!

Breakfast
60g cereal 6pp
milk 2pp
banana 0pp

WW Yoghurt 1pp

lunch
DOnt no will update later

Dinner
Think i am going to have a pizza a lil one is 13pp
then some SW chips

but again will update later for defo!!

Glad you're feeling better today :0)

We o ly have light snow here. I wanted enough for Leo to have a snowman :0(
Supposed to get more here tomorrow so hopefully it'll add up I enough for a snowman. Then I'll be happy or it all to sod off lol
X

Back