ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

O yeh they do! Some of it is pricey but lovely stuff! I got another dress with I got in asos sale and its an 18 I got it and it doesn't fit but I will fit in that for my holiday in august u neever no hopefully be tooo big lol!!
What's this about insane post haha! I do love to. Talk I always have! Sometimes carl and lucas jus switch off! I talk to my self sometimes :) xxx

You were exactly the same at work!! x

What's going on with that troll on the ww boards? He/she is doing my head in. It's so not fair when people genuinely want to ask questions and need support x

What's going on with that troll on the ww boards? He/she is doing my head in. It's so not fair when people genuinely want to ask questions and need support x

Who?

Me too, can't believe they can get away with it.

They are inadvertently taking the the p*** out of people genuinely trying to lose weight x

Its disgusting!

i no! u wud think they wud see them jus takin the piss! i dnt find it funny its really annoying me! people are asking for help on a site where no judgement sud b made were here to help n there makin a joke out of something thats important to us!

i no! u wud think they wud see them jus takin the piss! i dnt find it funny its really annoying me! people are asking for help on a site where no judgement sud b made were here to help n there makin a joke out of something thats important to us!

One of the mods is aware so it should only be a matter of time, hopefully x

Massive fail our friends stayed for ages last night and we got some pizzas and I had 5slices! Eeekkk no weekllies left only had 15 dailies left so I have well n truely gone over AGAIN!

Food today
Breakfast
2crumpets 5pp
Peanut butter 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Chips 8pp
Mayo 2pp
Cheese 1pp

Meringune 1pp
Banana grapes apples 0pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp

Dinner
Mince 120g 4pp
Rice 7pp
Veg 0pp
Chill mix 2pp
Oil 1pp

Ww cheesecake 5pp

That leaves 2pp

XxXxx

Massive fail our friends stayed for ages last night and we got some pizzas and I had 5slices! Eeekkk no weekllies left only had 15 dailies left so I have well n truely gone over AGAIN!

Food today
Breakfast
2crumpets 5pp
Peanut butter 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Chips 8pp
Mayo 2pp
Cheese 1pp

Meringune 1pp
Banana grapes apples 0pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp

Dinner
Mince 120g 4pp
Rice 7pp
Veg 0pp
Chill mix 2pp
Oil 1pp

Ww cheesecake 5pp

That leaves 2pp

XxXxx

Bah youve only gone over by a few! You have done really well because you could of just said sod it! Well done lovely

Xxxxx

Hun I bet if you worked it out, you are either just over or within points xx like someone said (becky i think) you have the Ap points, I bet it all balances out xx tomorrow is a new day, a new 49 weeklies xx

Back