ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

ah I know I'm gonna read over stuff again xx

I'm writing my wedding invites tonight :) eeekkkk I'm exciteed! I'm gettin impatient now though, I wanting my dress fitting to come which will b April time (do u have 2 fittings?? *confused*)! Then I want my hen do to come! Then I'm excited for Carls stag do as I'm stayin with mum and andy for the weekend with Lucas and were doin some shoppin!! Then for I'm lookin forward to June for everything to be paid I am lookin forward to all the men gettting there suits (when they all get there back sides to Next for them t be sized n ordered!!! Gggrrrr) I am lookin forward to bridesmaid dress shoppin (I think eekk)!! I'm looking forward to getting my hair dyed and my make up trial (how silly is all this hey lol)
Anyway I'll stop going on now!
X

I'm writing my wedding invites tonight :) eeekkkk I'm exciteed! I'm gettin impatient now though, I wanting my dress fitting to come which will b April time (do u have 2 fittings?? *confused*)! Then I want my hen do to come! Then I'm excited for Carls stag do as I'm stayin with mum and andy for the weekend with Lucas and were doin some shoppin!! Then for I'm lookin forward to June for everything to be paid I am lookin forward to all the men gettting there suits (when they all get there back sides to Next for them t be sized n ordered!!! Gggrrrr) I am lookin forward to bridesmaid dress shoppin (I think eekk)!! I'm looking forward to getting my hair dyed and my make up trial (how silly is all this hey lol)
X

None of it's silly - it's all meant to be exciting! Just enjoy the run up to the big day - it's you and Carl's special day and you should enjoy every second of it :D x

Yikes! I haven't even found/made invitations yet lol, really need to get a move on with that one! Exciting times hun! Enjoy every minute :)
And your Sunday dinner sounds gorgeous, no one ever makes them like your mum!

Haha I love going home for mum or andy cooked dinners lol! Lucas ate lloads as well!!
We got ours in the sale lol from BHS they were only 2.50 I was like we will have some of that, they are jus really simple! And we got our evening ones from a clinton card outlet near us which were only 50p ha!
Xxx

BHS have some lovely ones. I've seen loads that I like but still really like the idea of making my mine. Whether or not I'll actually get round to doing that or not is another matter entirely!!

I think the planning is as exciting as the day itself!! Xx I am a natural list girl so it would be a dream to me!!! Xx how many people are you inviting?? Xx

Hi, here to subscribe x

X

So exciting!!! Do you have a theme/colour theme in mind for the wedding? My dream job would be wedding planner, love watching all the programmes looking online and in mags! I am a bit obsessed lol xx

X

He's Hun I've had my first already then got my second in 2 weeks then I go back week before to double check all fits ok. Exciting times coming up!!!xxxx

Evening ladies, sorry i have been awol!

i have been on plan 100percent but jus seemed to of ben SO busy monday i had to go shopping while lucas was at school then went to a friends monday night for dinner!
Yesterday lucas was SHATTERED it was a nightmare so we made buns (i havent had one :))
Today we went n got lucas's suit for the wedding! i was a bit worried it would b a bit early but we got him to try it on after loads of promising sweets lol the waistcoat a 3 and its massive same with the top so hopefully grow into that a bit the trousers are a 4 but we can put a belt with them!! got it from bhs its lovely!
then we went to the inlaws and everyone had chinese... NOT ME though haha go sammie woohooo soooo proud lol

food today
muesli 5pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

grapes 0pp
apple 0pp

lunch
crackers 2pp
pate 3pp
butter 1pp
salad 0pp
tuna 2pp
mayo 2pp

crisps 3pp
dipdab 2pp

dinner
sw chips 6pp
chicken 5pp
veggies 0pp
mayo 1pp

ww cheese cake 5pp

1 point left :D will catch up on everyones diaries now!

eeekkk weigh in tomorrow xxxx

evening ladies,

been to weigh in and i put half a pound on! i am gutted i have ben SO good and i have put on! i am so angry i even turned down a chinese last night!!
i am fumin, and i wish i wasnt but i ave been so good!!!
:( anyway hopefully i will nxt week!

xxxx

Back