ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

yeh i sure do! i dnt wanna JUS do it for the weddin though, theres our holiday and jus in general i feel better for losing weight jus need to lose more now lol
xxx

yeh i sure do! i dnt wanna JUS do it for the weddin though, theres our holiday and jus in general i feel better for losing weight jus need to lose more now lol
xxx

A wedding and a holiday are the best incentives!my wedding honeymoon and sis in laws wedding are whats keeping me working extra hard this year in the gym,else I'm sure I'd of given up by now xx

Sounds like you have a lovely week planned xxx you will be fine alone Hun, you what to do, and how to do it, you are motivated, and have the best incentive ever. !! Xx

Your upcoming week sounds lovely :) as does your food (WW style cheesy chips! YUM!) Hope you have a lovely week with Lucas :)

Kirklees-20130218-00381.jpgKirklees-20130218-00387.jpgKirklees-20130218-00386.jpgKirklees-20130218-00389.jpg

That last picture makes me laugh!
Lucas 'mummy take a picture' I get my phone he grabs a bum pretends t eat it!! Not camera shy at all!!!!

He makes me laugh, his defo coming into his own self! He is so funny, although a moody at times and a bit naughty (like any other 3yr old boys) his amazing! He has started singing twinkle twinkle, head shouldeeeers knees and toes n bar bar blackk sheep!
I dnt no why I was ever worried about him, his a very smart lil boy but I think his jus one of those who has to sit down and learn it if u get me? It won't jus come to him!
Sorry for going on I cud talk about him for hours!xx

He makes me laugh, his defo coming into his own self! He is so funny, although a moody at times and a bit naughty (like any other 3yr old boys) his amazing! He has started singing twinkle twinkle, head shouldeeeers knees and toes n bar bar blackk sheep!
I dnt no why I was ever worried about him, his a very smart lil boy but I think his jus one of those who has to sit down and learn it if u get me? It won't jus come to him!
Sorry for going on I cud talk about him for hours!xx

That's being a mum Hun I could talk about my boys for hours too,were just so proud!we made such perfect children xxxx

Afternoon ladies,

Food for today
Breakfast muesli 5pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Tuna mayo n sweetcorn 3pp
Salad 0pp
Crackers 2pp
Pate 3pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Pineapple n grapes 0pp

Dinner
Fish in bread crumbs 5pp
Chips 7pp
Sweetcorn n peas 4pp
Mayo 2pp

Bombay mix 4pp
Xx

good morning ladies..
its weigh in eve for me :) hoping i see a good result on the scales tomorrow as its my last class! i havent told my leader tomorrow will b my last, like i have said before she offered for me to help out which was nice of her (coz she was worried if i stopped going me n my friend wud give up, sally is still goin to meetings and i am defo not giving up) i wud of loved to of helpped out but i wud hvae to b there for five and i jus cnt do it!

whats with this weather?! me no like it i want it sunny again i have loads of washing i wanted to hang out :(! Lucas is staying at sues on saturday night so i think we will have some drinks n maybe a 'naughty' dinner so i am saving all my weeklies for saturday! Going to meadow hall tomorrow and chris (carls dad) has offered to buy us lunch :) so i am thinkin carl n chris will prob get a chinese so that jus leaves lucas he wil either want chicken fried rice or a happy meal! no matter what i am going to have a chicken and bacon salad from mcdonalds does anyone no how many points this is?
i was going to get a jacket pot BUT when i got one before its was one and a half pots pushed together and the cottage cheese prob wasnt low fat so too high in points n for me such a heavy meal before WI so i think the salad with a diet coke will b lovely jus if anyone could let me no the points that would be fabulous!!

food for today
breakfast
muesli 5p
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

apple

lunch(same as yesterday!)
tuna 2pp
mayo 2pp
sweetcorn 1pp
salad 0pp
crackers 2pp
pate 3pp

crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp

grapes

dinner
chicken tikka stripe things 85g 2pp
rice 7pp
veg 0pp
oil 2pp (got no frylight until we go shoppin tomorrow :(

bombay mix 5pp

have 4left to play with!

xxx

Crispy Chicken & Bacon Salad, 9 Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad, 4, pointed from McDonald's nutritional information online, both pretty good !!!! Mind I think a Big Mac at 13 is amazing!!! Xxx
Can't believe it's Wednesday already, I am sure you will have a good result tomorrow x remember to stock up on any meeting products tomorrow x mind if friend still going I guess she can get for you x

Crispy Chicken & Bacon Salad, 9 Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad, 4, pointed from McDonald's nutritional information online, both pretty good !!!! Mind I think a Big Mac at 13 is amazing!!! Xxx
Can't believe it's Wednesday already, I am sure you will have a good result tomorrow x remember to stock up on any meeting products tomorrow x mind if friend still going I guess she can get for you x

ooo i dnt no what i have now, i wont have a big mac coz i will want chips but 13points is really good for that! mmmmm thats really good to know i might have the crispy chicken n bacon salad for 9pp see how i feel tomorrow!

yeh well becky sent me aload of trackers wit the calculator i will grab aload more tomorrow and sally said she wud grab me the free mag every week! when it comes to the ww bars when i have some money i can sally to get me some!

thanks i hope i do ok!
xxxx

:(
Jus tried on a skirt that I got from primark in may last year its a size 20 after lost 19lb since then I thought might fit perfectly or be 2 big and it still feels. A little tight ish :(
I could actually cry I'm gutted! I no I'm llosing the weight so why can't I tell in any of my clothes!
:( off to eat a pack of biscuits...

ONLY JOKING! I'm not going to I want to though silly skirt stupid body gggggrrrrrrrrrr

:(
Jus tried on a skirt that I got from primark in may last year its a size 20 after lost 19lb since then I thought might fit perfectly or be 2 big and it still feels. A little tight ish :(
I could actually cry I'm gutted! I no I'm llosing the weight so why can't I tell in any of my clothes!
:( off to eat a pack of biscuits...

ONLY JOKING! I'm not going to I want to though silly skirt stupid body gggggrrrrrrrrrr

Sammie love dont worry! My biggest ever was 22st7 in july 2012. Even when I had lost 3 stone( when i was at 19 st7 emphasis on the was ;)) nothing smaller fitted me haha!

Dont worry it will melt of before you know it. Our bodies work in weird ways!

Back