ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

morning ladies,

yeh i think he is ok, for the life of me i cannot remember what they said they think it is! but his bein seen at half 2 and he will no whats going on then!!

so first day of half term and lucas wakes up at ten to six!!:zz: i am shattered i dint go to bed until late i find i always do when carls on his night shifts!
so i am thinkin about my stepdad and worrying a little bit about that and then i am shattered lucas is shattered and he has the dentist this afternoon eeekkkk that'll b fun!!

todays food

breakfast
toasted hot cross bun with butter 6pp
apple 0pp

lunch
rice 30g 3pp
ww sausages 3pp
veg 0pp
1 egg 2pp
oil1pp

ww cookies 2pp

dinner
chicken wrapped in ham stuffed with soft cheese
chicken 4pp
ham 1pp
50g soft cheese 2pp
chips 7pp
mayo 2pp
salad mixed lettuce cucumber carrot onions 0pp
sweetcorn 2pp

ww pudding 5pp

40/40 daliles
wont b using any weeklies today so still got all 49

this is the start of my last week at ww classes then i will b going solo eeeekkkk nervous and excited!

xxx

What a bloody day! I feel emtionally drained!!
My step dad had split his ligament in the back of his knee in two so they haven't done anything as yet!!
Friend trouble and big family trouble! (Along story but a lot of my family dnt speak to me coz my cousin was gettin married n dint invite lucas and lucas's christenin was the day after then her friends started threatenin me so mum dint go and now I'm the devil)
:(
Cud have a bottle of wine lol
Xxx

Morning ladies...happy saturday :)

lucas slept in again today (seven oclock for lucas is like an hour lie in!!) so very grateful and feel a lil better today! yesterday it was one thing after the other! me n my mum had a fight and it was my fault i was talkin about my dress and said that i rung and my dress isnt in the shop yet but sud be soon and that it needs to b paid within 7days of bein in! So mum jus shouted and said well it wont be paid then will it! and it really upset me but she had other things on her mind like her husband in hospital so it was really poor timing from me!!
She rung yesterday afternoon to give me the news about Andy and then said sorry which i did to and she is like jus sometimes Sam i have other things other than ur wedding on my mind! She said Andy said i am to call you and say not to worry your dress will be paid! which i dint think for a second it woudnt be but when she said it i rung my brother like u might have to lend me this money which he said he would :D but we made up anyway!
then one of my friends is having trouble with another one of my friends which is really hard then my cousin coursing trouble it jus really was one of them days!!!!!
least me n mum are friends though thats all that matters! But do u no what it made me reaslise yesterday through the tears and monain about friends n stuff Carl is truly amazin listenin givin advice jus cuddling me and take the pi5s out of me (which make sme laugh) i jus love him so much and i am so lucky to have him! we may not b the richest ppl in the world but our lil family is amazin i cant wait to get married now.... i jus hope i have a dress to get married in lol!!!!

Anyway today were off shoppin with the inlaws! before i started WW i wouldnt have anything to eat before we go so i wud end up eating a greegs while we were out of share some chips with carl! no more!!

food today
breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp
apple 0pp

lunch
2xpoached eggs 4pp may have 3 eggs yet depending on how hungry i am!
1slice toast 3pp
butter 1pp

i dnt no what i will b havin for dinner tonight its normally something 'naughty'! so will update later :) going to stay off the wine again tonight as nxt sat lucas is stayin out so im going t have a bottle of wine then me thinks :)
xxxx

Morning ladies...happy saturday :)

lucas slept in again today (seven oclock for lucas is like an hour lie in!!) so very grateful and feel a lil better today! yesterday it was one thing after the other! me n my mum had a fight and it was my fault i was talkin about my dress and said that i rung and my dress isnt in the shop yet but sud be soon and that it needs to b paid within 7days of bein in! So mum jus shouted and said well it wont be paid then will it! and it really upset me but she had other things on her mind like her husband in hospital so it was really poor timing from me!!
She rung yesterday afternoon to give me the news about Andy and then said sorry which i did to and she is like jus sometimes Sam i have other things other than ur wedding on my mind! She said Andy said i am to call you and say not to worry your dress will be paid! which i dint think for a second it woudnt be but when she said it i rung my brother like u might have to lend me this money which he said he would :D but we made up anyway!
then one of my friends is having trouble with another one of my friends which is really hard then my cousin coursing trouble it jus really was one of them days!!!!!
least me n mum are friends though thats all that matters! But do u no what it made me reaslise yesterday through the tears and monain about friends n stuff Carl is truly amazin listenin givin advice jus cuddling me and take the pi5s out of me (which make sme laugh) i jus love him so much and i am so lucky to have him! we may not b the richest ppl in the world but our lil family is amazin i cant wait to get married now.... i jus hope i have a dress to get married in lol!!!!

Anyway today were off shoppin with the inlaws! before i started WW i wouldnt have anything to eat before we go so i wud end up eating a greegs while we were out of share some chips with carl! no more!!

food today
breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp
apple 0pp

lunch
2xpoached eggs 4pp may have 3 eggs yet depending on how hungry i am!
1slice toast 3pp
butter 1pp

i dnt no what i will b havin for dinner tonight its normally something 'naughty'! so will update later :) going to stay off the wine again tonight as nxt sat lucas is stayin out so im going t have a bottle of wine then me thinks :)
xxxx

Happy Saturday! Enjoy xxx

hi hun sorry to hear about your bad day. Don't stress about the dress. your mam will want you to have the most perfect day im sure she will do anything she can.

food looks good I have friends round tonight and I know wine will be on the go and I just cannot be bothered ha ha have a lovely day sweetie xxx

Jus realised i have some ironing to do this morning so u no what that means the ironin song is makin an apperance!
'lets get ready to iron lets get ready to iron..get ready get steady and iron everybody iron' lol!
xxx

hi hun sorry to hear about your bad day. Don't stress about the dress. your mam will want you to have the most perfect day im sure she will do anything she can.

food looks good I have friends round tonight and I know wine will be on the go and I just cannot be bothered ha ha have a lovely day sweetie xxx

that sounds like a nice evening huni! u cookin or jus drinkin ;)
yeh i no she will and they havent loads of money and sometimes she gets down coz carls parents do have alot of money but she wont let me lose my dress she jus said it when she was angry and she will pay for the dress! jus they have to save for it so it means more to me that way! i no if they need help anthony (my bro) will give them any help if needed, i think she was jus suprised ot had to b paid within 7days after comin into the shop! but she will sort it i no she will!
xxxxxxxx

ahh lik you said she has a lot on at leat you have made up. I know I get angry with my mam and Craig goes off it coz he lost his mam and then I feel bad.

no im makibg food too gonna have lasagne yum xx

omg i said to katy i really fancy lasagne! yummy!

yeh suppose were lucky arent we :)
xxxx

I kno im gonna do it with garlic bread lol and some little roast pots from the actifry lol xxx

good morning lovely ladies!

i hope u all had a good weekend sorry i was awol yesterday! Had a busy day went to Asda, played in the garden with lucas then had the oven to clean eeekkkk and took lucas for his hair cutting!

food for yesterday
breakfast
apple 0pp

lunch
cheesy chips ww style :)
chips 6pp
cheese 3pp
mayo 2pp

snack
ww bar 2pp
grapes 0pp

dinner
chicken 7pp
rice 7pp
nandos sauce 2pp
veg 0pp

then we watched taken 2 bombay mix 5pp ripple 5pp :)
had a lovely day!

today first day of half term!!! Lucas seems in a very happy mood which is great though! we wont b doing much as we havent the money t spend this month!
i got a big bag of rice krispies yesterday from asda n some chocolate so going to make some rice krispie buns later (which i wont b eating :D)
tomorrow were going to have a messy day get play doh out, the paints n his art n craft set! wednesday will b havin a dvd day as i will have so much housework to catch up on inbetween all this if the weather is nice we will b out in the garden playin and maybe doing some gardenin and goin for walks :)
thursday gotta go to meadow hall to pick up carls ring then friday after were seein some fridays n there lil girl! i wanna go to a park (so its nice a cheap) but they are sayin it will b far 2 cold (but to me if the kids are wrapped up then it ant goin to hurt them) so we will see about friday jus has to b cheap or free which is evn better lol!
Lucas is sleepin at carls mums on sat night were not doin anything though b nice t have a bottle of wine and a lie in if im honest!

anyway back t today!
todays food
Breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

lunch
ww crackers 2pp
pate 3pp
salad 0pp
2boiled eggs 4pp
mayo 1pp

french fries 2pp
pineapple 0pp
grapes 0pp

dinner
pasta sauce 4pp
pasta 6pp
veg 0pp
ww garlic bread 5pp
oil 1pp

ww pudding 5pp

all 40 points used!

on sat night me n carl shared a pizza n chips i had 4slices of pizza so im jus writing my weeklies off!

This is my last week at a ww class from friday morning it will b me doing it alone eeekkk a lil nervous not going to lie!!

xxxx

Back