ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

morning ladies!

WEIGH IN DAY! aarrggghhh this time next week i will be able to weigh my self now and not to think about it ALL day lol.

off to meadow hall later which will b good and get us out for a few hours!

food for today

breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp

lunch
mcdonalds crispy chicken n bacon 9pp

dinner will b something when i get home from WI i have have quite a few points left so maybe a kiev for 10pp
xxx

aldis fresh kiev is 9pp xxx

wahoo well done sweetie xxx

ohhh the big reunion xx

Morning ladies,
Thanks for ur weldones about my weight loss feel really pleased what a great way to start WW on my own lol!
Taking lucas to an indoor play area later this afternoon!
Breakfast
Muesli 6pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch and dinner dnt no yet will update
Xx

Oooo did u watch it!
Its weird watching it coz five were my band I loved them I really did seen them in concert and loved them so hearing everything is a bit of a shock,
Xxx

I love this programme also can't believe how none of the bands really got on I loved 5ive bewitched and atomic kitten and 911!!quite shocking to c way they acted!!xx

I love this programme also can't believe how none of the bands really got on I loved 5ive bewitched and atomic kitten and 911!!quite shocking to c way they acted!!xx

Yeh I liked them all really apart from honeyz, I feel sorry for Liz(from atomic kittten) its awful t think she dint really have a friendship with natasha and I totally understand why she doesn't wanna lose that now!
I no its shocking to hear what we never saw, u do think fame is all glam and it jus isn't!
Xx

Morning ladies,
Thanks for ur weldones about my weight loss feel really pleased what a great way to start WW on my own lol!
Taking lucas to an indoor play area later this afternoon!
Breakfast
Muesli 6pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch and dinner dnt no yet will update
Xx

Its given you the boost you needed just at the right time! x

Jus been up at J27 and the clintons outlet store is shutting its fill a lil bag for 3pound or a big one for 6. Omg I abused this I got packs for xmas cards loads of bday wqeddin new baby house cards! Wen we got in there, it was packed and I saw some photoframes for mothers day ect by time I got there they were gone!!

Havin an early lunch
Wwbread 3pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Butter 1pp
Salad 0pp

Crisps 2pp
Xxx

Back