ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Kirklees-20130226-00422.jpg yummy lunch xx

is the pitta from aldi? xx

no carl brought me them from asda! there yummy!

its felt good not snacking on chocolate today like i normally do!

i had t change my dinner to chicken 2pp sausages 3pp veg 0pp pots 8pp and oil 1pp which took to 39/40 but i had a few of lucas milky way buttons i dint even realise i did it until i ate them so jus al points used!

new shameless tonight n last serise so wanna watch it hopin all the old ppl come back!!

xxx

no carl brought me them from asda! there yummy!

its felt good not snacking on chocolate today like i normally do!

i had t change my dinner to chicken 2pp sausages 3pp veg 0pp pots 8pp and oil 1pp which took to 39/40 but i had a few of lucas milky way buttons i dint even realise i did it until i ate them so jus al points used!

new shameless tonight n last serise so wanna watch it hopin all the old ppl come back!!

xxx

Shameless still on the tv?!havnt seen that for years used to be addicted x

aaawww Sally who i went t ww meeting with and my maid of honour has jus texted me saying for a wedding present (more for me) she will pay for my ww membership up until the wedding! how nice is that
xxx

aaawww Sally who i went t ww meeting with and my maid of honour has jus texted me saying for a wedding present (more for me) she will pay for my ww membership up until the wedding! how nice is that
xxx

That's so lovely x

That's so lovely x

i no! we have asked for money from everyone as a present coz we want new windows and front door!(and take some on our holiday) so she has said this wud b ur present! i havent said yes or no yet goin to speak to carl but i think i will say yes!
xxx

ahhh Sammie thats really nice of her. have a good think and let us know.

im watching catfish its a good one x

Hi ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on here today.. Been really busy!!
I will b going back to WW classes tomorrow with sally eekkk I am so happy she is amazing doing this for me!
So hopefully I won't b having to pay 2join again well I won't have no money but Sallly says she will sort it!! So she is paying up until August then I will b able t pay for it myself after yhe wedding!
Food today
Breakfast
Cereal 6pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
2crumpets 5pp
Butter 2pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Sweetcorn 1pp
Salad 0pp

Apple and grapes 0pp

Dinner
Ww garlic bag 0pp
Chicken 4pp
Peppers n onion 0pp
Pasta 7pp
Ww garlic bread 5pp

Rice pudding 5pp

I will catch up on eveeryones diaries tomorrow
Night night
Xxx

plus there is a offrr on at the mo join for free and first meeting free but im sure you will just continue it on coz you haven't jad a break xxx

Oooo that's great either way then :) I am happy to b joinin again and at first I kept sayin to carl I dnt want u t think I'm selfish n he wanted me to do it even more so his happy! We had ask for money anyway so his like jus do it!!

Xx

Back