ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I no! Its all coming round so fast isn't it?! I'm gettin nervous about things though like I was meant t hear from my cake lady in january and haven't so emailed her last night!
But I have to b organised other wise I feel stressed, but mums told me to chill out a bit coz on saturday I was all worked up and got right dizzy and stuff!
I wanna b emailin my make up lady and double checking everything lol I wanna b on top of it all and when I am not paying for everything I worry lol I cnt wait for it I jus want it here so the worrying n stressing can stop lol
I sound like a right stress head don't I?xxx

I was just the same. If i can give you one but if advice and that is to try and enjoy all the planning and organising. I remember taking a step on my wedding day and thinking, I've organised all of this! It was such an amazing feeling to know everyone was having such a lovely day and it was all down to me

It's natural to feel stressed, it will be one of the happiest days of your life x

Yeh I never thought of it like that, I do want to enjoy planning but I am always over thinkin stuff like what if it isn't paid what if they dnt turn up ect and I have t stop it!!
Alot of my friends aren't married n the 2 that are there budget was endless! So when I ask them for advice its a bit like well we want to do ours on a budget!
Xxx

I know what you mean. I tried to do ours as cheaply as we could because at the end of the day every single penny we spent was our own money and it still cost a lot x

Yeh I never thought of it like that, I do want to enjoy planning but I am always over thinkin stuff like what if it isn't paid what if they dnt turn up ect and I have t stop it!!
Alot of my friends aren't married n the 2 that are there budget was endless! So when I ask them for advice its a bit like well we want to do ours on a budget!
Xxx

I'm with u on the stress all tho I'm feeling calmer no its got to point of paying everyone the balance so most I can sit back and watch the magic happen on the day now.Steve did our table plan last night its based on kit cars as he's well into his cars made me chuffed that he's pleased with it.
Gonna attempt to make my postbox today xxx

I'm with u on the stress all tho I'm feeling calmer no its got to point of paying everyone the balance so most I can sit back and watch the magic happen on the day now.Steve did our table plan last night its based on kit cars as he's well into his cars made me chuffed that he's pleased with it.
Gonna attempt to make my postbox today xxx

Ooooo our table plan was based on F1 cars!!! We got engaged when we went to France for the Monaco grandprix! x

What's a postbox?
Well the venue was split between carls parents and mine! Then my mum has dress cars n decs carls have cake n photographers carls suit n we have flowers n party favours rings n stuff!
Still so much to pay so if anyway wants to give me any money feel free :) haha!!
I was thinking naming our tables after beers?!
Xx

What's a postbox?
Well the venue was split between carls parents and mine! Then my mum has dress cars n decs carls have cake n photographers carls suit n we have flowers n party favours rings n stuff!
Still so much to pay so if anyway wants to give me any money feel free :) haha!!
I was thinking naming our tables after beers?!
Xx

Its a box where ur guests can post all the cards in usually have them on the gift tables ,-) xx

good luck. im now a Thursday weigh in yey x

yup and so happy I did xxx

thanks ladies really pleased,
i ave jus been on esource and registered again! i am so so thankful to Sally for doing this i feel a bit bad takin her money every month! but she offered as my wedding present then after the wedding i will pay!
hopefully can go free next year when i get to goal :) i have so much weight to lose yet though!
my points have also gone down to 39!!!!!
xxxxx

Well done on your loss... You see you can enjoy your weekend treats and still lose!

It's a fantastic present, she sounds lovely x

wahoo well done hun and yey on the point s eeek xxxx

Back