ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Dinner. At salllys was amazing!!
Luv having a girlie catch up! We talked about the wedding!
And I need ideas I have got the bridemaids a lil bracelet that says bridesmaid on and in a nice box. With thanks on it, they. Are buyin there shoes n dresses but what can I give them! Were buyin the best man and usher the shirt n. Tie!
Well I thoughts something for there hair but I no they will all want it different n may not llike something in theree hair!!
So what do I get?!

Had a nice afternoon in wakefield until lucas said he needed a poo walked out of primark rushing him n he wet him self jus as about t pull his trousers down!!!! Then had no singal t get hold of carl then after 45 minutes YES FORTY FIVE minutes I had t put lucas's wet trousers on him and get singall t ring carl I was fuming it thewn took carl and his. Dad another 25 minutes to come find us!!!!
Had a bit of a fight catrls dad was very quiet then so was I haha!!

Earllly night I think tonight feel shattered!
Xx

Dinner. At salllys was amazing!!
Luv having a girlie catch up! We talked about the wedding!
And I need ideas I have got the bridemaids a lil bracelet that says bridesmaid on and in a nice box. With thanks on it, they. Are buyin there shoes n dresses but what can I give them! Were buyin the best man and usher the shirt n. Tie!
Well I thoughts something for there hair but I no they will all want it different n may not llike something in theree hair!!
So what do I get?!

Had a nice afternoon in wakefield until lucas said he needed a poo walked out of primark rushing him n he wet him self jus as about t pull his trousers down!!!! Then had no singal t get hold of carl then after 45 minutes YES FORTY FIVE minutes I had t put lucas's wet trousers on him and get singall t ring carl I was fuming it thewn took carl and his. Dad another 25 minutes to come find us!!!!
Had a bit of a fight catrls dad was very quiet then so was I haha!!

Earllly night I think tonight feel shattered!
Xx

How about some nice earrings or something?or maybe get them a manicure for the day?i would love something like that if I was a bridesmaid! Or you could wait until after the wedding and get a lovely print for each of them of u all pictured together (bride and bridesmaids) in a lovely frame?
I'm not doing bridesmaid or best man gifts,but we r buying the dress and hiring the suit so wanna keep everything else minimal else eats into our honeymoon spends.
Oh dear bad afternoon!get good nights sleep hunny xxxx

We didn't do bridesmaid/bestman gifts as we bought the dresses and hired the suits etc

Oh poor lil Lucas, when you've got to go you've got to go ;-) x

Oooo manicure what a good idea!! I'm having my done so I could book us. All in couldn't I!! That's a nice idea I like it!!

I was going t go lighter (hair) but. Decided against it!

And in bigger news I have decided I want another baby I no I said we had decided against it but something happened the other day and realised how much I want lucas t ave a brothe/sister!
Xx

We didn't do bridesmaid/bestman gifts as we bought the dresses and hired the suits etc

Oh poor lil Lucas, when you've got to go you've got to go ;-) x
Haha. We were in thee ridings so we ran out of primark n by time we got dsown t the toilets it was 2late!! Lol xx

Oooo manicure what a good idea!! I'm having my done so I could book us. All in couldn't I!! That's a nice idea I like it!!

I was going t go lighter (hair) but. Decided against it!

And in bigger news I have decided I want another baby I no I said we had decided against it but something happened the other day and realised how much I want lucas t ave a brothe/sister!
Xx

Yeh manicure would b fab will complete there look perfect nails r what every girl wants!

Awww Hun thats fab I only ever wanted Daniel but honestly seeing my two together now makes me cry with happiness,like yesterday spencer was in high chair and we were all eating dinner and Daniel was singing twinkle twinkle chocolate bar to us and out of the blue spencer burst out laughing at him!the first time hes proper laughed and I was so chuffed that it was dan that got him to laugh for first time,its a beautiful bond.im chuffed for u u decided on a second xxx

Yeh manicure would b fab will complete there look perfect nails r what every girl wants!

Awww Hun thats fab I only ever wanted Daniel but honestly seeing my two together now makes me cry with happiness,like yesterday spencer was in high chair and we were all eating dinner and Daniel was singing twinkle twinkle chocolate bar to us and out of the blue spencer burst out laughing at him!the first time hes proper laughed and I was so chuffed that it was dan that got him to laugh for first time,its a beautiful bond.im chuffed for u u decided on a second xxx

Aaawww that's lovely!
Ok so lucas always wants me t sing twinkle twinkle chocolate bar n dnt no the words. Plz telll me what thwy r loll
Xx

Aaawww that's lovely!
Ok so lucas always wants me t sing twinkle twinkle chocolate bar n dnt no the words. Plz telll me what thwy r loll
Xx

Haha here goes
Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar
My dad drives a rusty car
Start the engine
Pull the choke
Off we go in a puff of smoke
Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar
My dad drives a rusty car

:)

Helllo lovely ladies!
Off t the media museum in bradford this afternoon lucas loves it!
So its Weigh In eve eeekkkkk always so nervous!

Food for today
Lunch n breakfast bit backwards lol
Breeakfast
Bacon2pp
Sausage 3pp
Toast2pp
Buttter 1pp
Mayo. 2pp
Beans 2pp
Egg 4pp

Lunch
40g cereal 4pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Grapes 0pp
Pineapple 0pp

Dinner fish n chips ;)
Fish 6pp
Chips 6pp
Roasted veg 0pp

6points left xx

Helllo lovely ladies!
Off t the media museum in bradford this afternoon lucas loves it!
So its Weigh In eve eeekkkkk always so nervous!

Food for today
Lunch n breakfast bit backwards lol
Breeakfast
Bacon2pp
Sausage 3pp
Toast2pp
Buttter 1pp
Mayo. 2pp
Beans 2pp
Egg 4pp

Lunch
40g cereal 4pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Grapes 0pp
Pineapple 0pp

Dinner fish n chips ;)
Fish 6pp
Chips 6pp
Roasted veg 0pp

6points left xx

Take some spare pants ;-) x

morning everyone :)

So its WI day eeekkkkk! i always wish my thursdays away lol!

had such a lovely time yesterday and a lovely evening with carl we had a proper talk about so much stuff was jus lovely!

so food today

breakfast
cereal 6pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

lunch
2x peti pains 6pp
butter 2pp
tuna 2pp
mayo 1pp
sweetcorn 2pp
salad 0pp

dinner
not too sure!

xx

good luck for ton

good luck for tonight hun xxx

Put 1lb on :( I dnt no why!!
I dnt no weather its coz I was naughty on sunday!
I need to go back t basics and I think i need t stop saving points for chocolate!!
But I find it hard with so many points annoyed!!
Xxx

Your ww journey is like my SW journey last time, to this day I don't know what I had two small gains, was an angel for 6 months solid and that's no word of a lie

Try not to let it get you down, you know it will come off next week. I know that's easier said than done xxxxxx

Back