ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I no sarah!!

Jus a quick post had a terrible day (not food wise!) Will update tomorrow coz got ppl round chinese eeekkkk so jus thought I wud have soft noodles with bean sprouts and I'm jus makin myself some veg?
How many propoints do u think
Xxx

blue on the big reunion pfft dunno how they dare lol x

hope your ok Sammie you have been quiet xxx

where are you? ? xxx

this has been too long now hope everything is ok xxx

Hiya!

Im so sorry i have been away for what seems for ages! had a really tough few days!
Lucas was so poorly saturday night and sunday was jus a write off! he couldnt go to school monday Tuesday he seemed better but is now full of cold (although he got the 'star of the day' at school today)
i am shatteredi feel like i havent slept since friday i feel like im walkin around on empty if im honest! Carl and I were at each others throats all day monday as well and it was jus something i dint need!
i am starting to feel unwell also which stucks!

apart from this my food has been good other than the take away at the weekend! i have been really good!

i am really sorry i have been away but back now!!

food for today
breakfast
cereal 5pp
milk 2pp
banana 0pp

lunch
salad 0pp
colslaw 3pp
crackers 2pp
pate 3pp

pineapple 0pp
strawberries 0pp
grapes 0pp

ww digestive biscuit 1pp

dinner
3x chicken kebabs 5pp
rice 8pp
sweetcorn 2pp
veggies 0pp

ww pudding 4pp

going to catch up on diaries

WEIGH IN DAY TOMORROW REALLY HOPE I LOSE THIS WEEK!

There you are!!!!!

Was getting worries about you!

I have everything crossed for your WI tomorrow, you deserve a good loss after the week you've had x

well hello. glad your ok now hun upu really have been a miss xx

wi eve eek xx

yea a woman I work with ate tons oc fruit and sts and was gutted so she cut the fruit and lost 2lb I don't over eat on them but probably have at least 5 a day x

yea a woman I work with ate tons oc fruit and sts and was gutted so she cut the fruit and lost 2lb I don't over eat on them but probably have at least 5 a day x

Yeh I think I'm eating to much veg coz for dinner I bulk it out with loads of veg and I think it might b 'too' much veg!!
I think I am going t cut down!

Veg doesn't have many calories in hun so it's good to bulk your meal out with it. Sometimes I have 4 veg on my plate and a piece of meat/fish.

Fruit is good for you, it's free but some fruits are high in sugar so if you were going to reduce one of them I'd choose to reduce fruit over veg x

Veg doesn't have many calories in hun so it's good to bulk your meal out with it. Sometimes I have 4 veg on my plate and a piece of meat/fish.

Fruit is good for you, it's free but some fruits are high in sugar so if you were going to reduce one of them I'd choose to reduce fruit over veg x

I llove my stir fry veg, so I always have onion garlic, peppers green bean babycorn carrots celery? Is that bad?

Fruit I always have a banana with breakfast then I'm a bit fussy with fruit, I have apples, pineapple, strawberries n grapes (and I no grapes aren't they best for u are they?)
I have frozen summer berries in the freezer but gotta really fancy them!
Xx

Back