ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Put 1lb on :( I dnt no why!!
I dnt no weather its coz I was naughty on sunday!
I need to go back t basics and I think i need t stop saving points for chocolate!!
But I find it hard with so many points annoyed!!
Xxx

Our bodies are strange thing sammie, my weigh fluctuates so bad even when I've been good. Because we're trying for a baby I know my ovulation dates an whenever I weigh then, I'm always heavier. Don't be disheartened xxx

Our bodies are strange thing sammie, my weigh fluctuates so bad even when I've been good. Because we're trying for a baby I know my ovulation dates an whenever I weigh then, I'm always heavier. Don't be disheartened xxx

Hmmmm, that's interesting to know... x

ahh man don't worry too much. iv not had as much chocolate this week like and I think its helped xx

I jus struggle with using all 39 points! So if I have six left on a night I think ooo chocolate!! So what sud I have?
I haven't drunk. As much. Water as normal which I am annoyed at anf also was naughty at mums sunday!!
I am jus a lil upset I am further away from nxt stone now!!
Xxxx

I jus struggle with using all 39 points! So if I have six left on a night I think ooo chocolate!! So what sud I have?
I haven't drunk. As much. Water as normal which I am annoyed at anf also was naughty at mums sunday!!
I am jus a lil upset I am further away from nxt stone now!!
Xxxx

your not tho your so close. Sammie don't get down. a little chocolate is fine how about other things like nuts or cheese? I have to have something sweet after a meal how about yog and hunny? or maybe just food with higher points like me the other day that fish I had was way more than i am used too.
or like you say back to basics you know you can do this now come on woman lol xx

'You've got to drink to shrink' it's sooooo true...

Just wait until this time next week and I bet you that you'll have a huge smile on ya chops x

i no! i am jus a bit lost as of what t use my points on but i suppose i am jus going to have t try eat more fruit and drink more water and jus hope!!
i am going to get some ww puddings so if i want something sweet i will reach for one of them or a curly wurly!
i am going to try jus more sweetcorn and peas so i hae pointed veg!

jus feel a bit gutted coz other than the water i havent done anything differently really i dint even use al my weeklies!
xx

Good afternoon everyone!

Feelin a lil happier today, all though it was SO hard getting Lucas to school this morning!
He said he dint want to go coz of a certain lill boy and it broke my heart but said t him I will have a word with ur teacher and u will be fine! So anyway he took hulk for show and tell and left him alll happy I wasn't happy even after speaking to his teacher!!
But picked him up at 12 and his fine! His done me a lovely mothers day card :)

Food today tryin to use more on food than snacks!!
50g branflakes 5pp
Milk 2pp (normally dnt have this much)
Banana 0pp
Apple 0pp

Chocolate digestive 2pp (had this while catchin up on the big reunion and catfish) yum!

Lunch
Lettuce carrots onion 0pp
2xboiled eggs 4pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo 20g 2pp
Sweetcorn 2pp
Ww petit pains 3pp
Butter 2pp
Velvet crunch 2pp

Dinner
2x ww sausages 3pp
Ww mash 4pp
Roasted veg (carrots babycorn greenbeans) 0pp
Sweetcorn 2pp
Gravy 2pp
'Fried' onions 0pp

Then 2 points left so going t have a time out for 2pp
So 39dailies used!
Were not doing anything I dnt think this weekend! Carl and lucas are makin me a roast dinner on sunday! So I am going t try not use any weeklies until then although I do find I normally use a couple on a saturday with my dinner!
I am going to try not eat all my weeklies on a normal day I don't NEED more than 39points so I dnt want to use them for the sake of it! On a weekend its a bit harder coz we do ave treat dinners they used t b take aways nut now more like kiev n chips but all pointed! So I want to try use no more than 20 weeklies especially when were not doing anything!
I am takin a break from drinkin as well!!

Xxx

The big reunion made me cry!!i want to be 15 again!!!
I love it hun!!
5ive were my band and its hard seein them and hearing how hard they found life in the band and then how hard they found it when the split(especially abs!)
I. Love them so much and they are firey with each other!!
I feel sorry for Lee(911) coz I think u can tell how much he loves linz still!!
I love them all so much I dnt think Blue need to b involved but I liked them as well t be fair haha! I hope we see some of the concert!
Xxx

I love it hun!!
5ive were my band and its hard seein them and hearing how hard they found life in the band and then how hard they found it when the split(especially abs!)
I. Love them so much and they are firey with each other!!
I feel sorry for Lee(911) coz I think u can tell how much he loves linz still!!
I love them all so much I dnt think Blue need to b involved but I liked them as well t be fair haha! I hope we see some of the concert!
Xxx

I loved a1 I wish they were coming back z

me 2 i was so in love lol i had every inch of my room covered in them haha xx

Sorry to hear you're feeling like this, i can relate! Hope thing get better for you, this new job sounds promising, you'll meet new people, mixing with all kinds of people and kept busy! Will be a great place to work and so diff to the mundane office day :) keep positive x

was that for me??? thanks hun if it was xxx

lolz xx

just watched cat fish omg!!! Xxxx

Back