ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Yeh i do love crunchies my fav chocolate is twirls mmmm carl got a multi pack from asda n there smaller than normal and there only 5pp as well but carls eaten them all :eek: !!!!

I have a whole drawer of 5pp Choc...Crunchie, Smarties, Galaxy Ripple, Fruit n Nut, Twirl, Toblerone, Walnut Whips, think that's about it?!? Lol!!!

Sammie you have never had a walnut whip!!! Oh my god where have you been!! They Where a Christmas staple with my mum... It's like she thought the walnut was posh or something x

U gotta love bein on a diet and havin chocolate yummy!!!
Ive never had a walnut whip
Xxx

I LOVE them! 3 for £1 in Poundland :) x Just realised I missed DM Caramel and Maltesars from my 5pp List! Shock Horror! X

Sammie, you've not lived!!

Think I might have to have a look at there syn value... if they are good in PP's they should be in syns too! x

Just checked... M&S ones are 145 cals (7 syns) compared to Nestle ones which are 170 cals (8.5 syns)... I seem to remember that M&S sell them in boxes of 3 too!! x

Just checked... M&S ones are 145 cals (7 syns) compared to Nestle ones which are 170 cals (8.5 syns)... I seem to remember that M&S sell them in boxes of 3 too!! x

Oooooo M&S might only be 4pp then? Are they are a similar size? X

I'm not sure... maybe the chocolate might not be as thick on the M&S ones? I seem to remember the base of the Nestle ones being quite thick x

I think I might have to buy some to try, just for research purposes of course ;-) x

all I know is mns we could research the shops and sample a few haha x

the mystery minis........we could mystery shop all the walnut whips hahacx

hahaha da da daaaaaa x

Back