ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Morning Sammie, How are u doing today? X

Sammie you have never had a walnut whip!!! Oh my god where have you been!! They Where a Christmas staple with my mum... It's like she thought the walnut was posh or something x

Haha no ive never had one i always see them but its something i never pick up!!

Hiya ladies sorry i wasbt on yesterday!!!
Becky have u got the mns walnut whips? I really wanna try one now...has it got wafer in tho not keen on wafer!!!
Well my brothers girlfriends been in hospital since tuesday coz of how high her bp is, yesterday they induced her but her waters only broke at 2.45this mornin as of yet no sign of baby!!
Shes pooed inside of lyndsey tho which lucas did to me so they wont leave her in there much longer!!!

Yesterdays food
Breakfast
Crunpets with butter 2 ww yoghurts n a ww bar 14pp
I was so hungry so had a walk up t toys r us t take ny mind of eatin!!!!
Lunch
Couscous 5pp
Salad 0pp
Cheese 0pp
Dinner

Chickeb sizzler 7pp
Chips 6pp
Mayo 2pp
Roasted veg 0pp

Then munchines!!!
Crisps 4pp
Chocolate a crunchie galaxy 6pp

40/40
29/49 weeklies

Todays food
I was meant t b off t my.friends for dinner but im not lucas had a terrible night sleep n his grumpy so decided not t go..
Late breakfast
2 'fried' eggs 4pp
2 ww sausages 3pp
2 toast 5pp
Butter 2pp

Snack
Apple 0pp
Grapes 0pp
Ww cake bar 2pp

Dinner
Chicken kiev 6pp
Egg fried rice 12pp

Diary milk 6pp

40/40 dailies
29/49 weeklies!

Xxx

Hiya ladies sorry i wasbt on yesterday!!!
Becky have u got the mns walnut whips? I really wanna try one now...has it got wafer in tho not keen on wafer!!!
Well my brothers girlfriends been in hospital since tuesday coz of how high her bp is, yesterday they induced her but her waters only broke at 2.45this mornin as of yet no sign of baby!!
Shes pooed inside of lyndsey tho which lucas did to me so they wont leave her in there much longer!!!

Yesterdays food
Breakfast
Crunpets with butter 2 ww yoghurts n a ww bar 14pp
I was so hungry so had a walk up t toys r us t take ny mind of eatin!!!!
Lunch
Couscous 5pp
Salad 0pp
Cheese 0pp
Dinner

Chickeb sizzler 7pp
Chips 6pp
Mayo 2pp
Roasted veg 0pp

Then munchines!!!
Crisps 4pp
Chocolate a crunchie galaxy 6pp

40/40
29/49 weeklies

Todays food
I was meant t b off t my.friends for dinner but im not lucas had a terrible night sleep n his grumpy so decided not t go..
Late breakfast
2 'fried' eggs 4pp
2 ww sausages 3pp
2 toast 5pp
Butter 2pp

Snack
Apple 0pp
Grapes 0pp
Ww cake bar 2pp

Dinner
Chicken kiev 6pp
Egg fried rice 12pp

Diary milk 6pp

40/40 dailies
29/49 weeklies!

Xxx

Your Food sounds yummy Sammie! A day indoors sounds like a fab idea if you didn't have a great night, hope you and Lucas manage to get a Nana Nap today. X Hope your Sis in law has a safe delivery. X

Defo wud need a cape n mask.. Our name as a collective cud b the Miniminners haha here to try our chocolate to work out points.. To diet and eat chocolate... Saving dieters everywhere!!!!
It has a ring to it :D

Love It! I'm in! X

How cold is it today!!!!! Bbbbrrrrrrrr

I'm sitting on the Swivel Chair with a Blanket round me! Dreading the School Run! Bbbbbbrrrrrrr! X

I gave in and put the heating on yesterday Hun x so bloody cold x mind as I popping that thermostat up I opened a letter telling me my bills where going up!!! Soon brought it down a little x it's my own fault for having such a big house to heat up!!

My House is cold and Im cold :-( My next bill is due on 7th November so really trying to keep the heating off till then! X

Hi girls, i dnt go until 25th!!
Ive been so busy as im now an auntie :D jessica was born thursday at 19.18 after 27hours in labour she had a awful birth n was in icu but shes now doin fab shes such a.cutie and.i am SO broody!!!!
Lucas has been at a party today has his face like spiderman lol!!
I have kept within my points carl brought me a curry n bombay pots from tesco worked out at 29pp!!! I enjpyed it but not wortg the points!!!!
Im on a really heavy period its horrible and i havent pooed since wednesday :thumbup: so dreadin wi!! So fingers crossed for the morning!!!
Xxxx

Hi girls, i dnt go until 25th!!
Ive been so busy as im now an auntie :D jessica was born thursday at 19.18 after 27hours in labour she had a awful birth n was in icu but shes now doin fab shes such a.cutie and.i am SO broody!!!!
Lucas has been at a party today has his face like spiderman lol!!
I have kept within my points carl brought me a curry n bombay pots from tesco worked out at 29pp!!! I enjpyed it but not wortg the points!!!!
Im on a really heavy period its horrible and i havent pooed since wednesday :thumbup: so dreadin wi!! So fingers crossed for the morning!!!
Xxxx

Hey Sammie, Congrats on becoming an Auntie! What a lovely name Jessica is :) Its hard to believe a shop bought Curry was 29pp, OMG! Sorry to hear about Aunty Flo, I'm in the same boat at the moment, it's not nice :-( Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie :) x

Ah premature in me hoping you enjoy your weekend!! And wow congratulation on your lovely niece x glad she is doing well now, hope mum and baby continue being grand xx mmmm broody hey!! Maybe you will leave Cardiff with a little welsh gift!!

Congratulations on being an aunt. Babies are so cute. I love getting a hold of them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oops sorry wrong weekend. I should have remembered that you are away the same weekend as me!

How did you get in at weigh in? x

Hiya :D
I lost 1lb im really happy with that coz im on my period and i feel so bloated n still no pooin!! So im happy!
Will cum on later wen.carls watchin darts jus puttin ALL the ironin away :(
Xxx

Back