ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

Of cors its ok huni! The more the merrier ;)
Yeh i love doin pizzas with a wraps but just fancied a real pizza base i cut wait yum!
Xxxx

How u doing today Sammie? I really want a Meal Planner Chart now, was looking at some on Amazon last night! X

I really like SW quiche, just never get round to making one! x

I love those, so much nicer than the shop bought alternatives! X

Right today food
Breakfast
Oats so simple 6pp
Banana 0pp

2 www cookies 2pp

Lunch
2x www bread 4pp
2 eggs 4pp
Mayo 1pp
Salad 0pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Ww shortbread 3pp

Dinner
Pizza 19pp
Chips 6pp
Xxx

Hi hun xxx

Yeh i really like them i haven't made one in ages so goin t make it later then poption n point

Do you have Silicon Cake Tin? They are excellent for portioning it before cooking and then just pop them out.x

Right today food
Breakfast
Oats so simple 6pp
Banana 0pp

2 www cookies 2pp

Lunch
2x www bread 4pp
2 eggs 4pp
Mayo 1pp
Salad 0pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Ww shortbread 3pp

Dinner
Pizza 19pp
Chips 6pp
Xxx

Is that the Homemade Pizza? Yummy! X

Yet homemade cut wait!!
No dot have one of those! Will ave to invest i think xxx

They do them in Poundland :) I do hope we get a Pic of the Pizza! X

Hiya ladies!
This week has been a total write off :mad:
I dnt no why but my head jus hasnt been in it if u no what i mean! Im SO angry with myself coz i cnt afford t blow a week in many ways! I cnt afford a gain nit more gains after bein up on my weight!!! Then i cnt afford the monthly fee t not be doin it!!
I am dreadin sunday coz it will defo b a gain :(

I dnt no if im gettin 'bored' with ww and its time t try another diet i jus dnt no what t do!!!!!
I am so angry ive had a bad week coz im sick t death of feelin lile s*i* seein that bloody nassice number on the scales!!!!!!!!
I no its no one elses fault other than my own!! Im jus angry and annoyed and disappointed in my self ive had a bad week i jus wish i hadnt!! I sooooooooooo wanna get bk t my weddin weight so i can keep gettin lower goin up the scales isnt wat i want!!!!

Hiya ladies!
This week has been a total write off :mad:
I dnt no why but my head jus hasnt been in it if u no what i mean! Im SO angry with myself coz i cnt afford t blow a week in many ways! I cnt afford a gain nit more gains after bein up on my weight!!! Then i cnt afford the monthly fee t not be doin it!!
I am dreadin sunday coz it will defo b a gain :(

I dnt no if im gettin 'bored' with ww and its time t try another diet i jus dnt no what t do!!!!!
I am so angry ive had a bad week coz im sick t death of feelin lile s*i* seein that bloody nassice number on the scales!!!!!!!!
I no its no one elses fault other than my own!! Im jus angry and annoyed and disappointed in my self ive had a bad week i jus wish i hadnt!! I sooooooooooo wanna get bk t my weddin weight so i can keep gettin lower goin up the scales isnt wat i want!!!!

hi hun. you can do this. You have nothing to aim for now your wedding is done. its 9 Weeks til xmas. set a goal and go for it so on xmas day you can have a nice day and not feel yuk!! Come on hunny xxz

Morning hun

Dont beat yourself up, the damage is done but do you know what, you are only human and these things happen. You will get this weight off because you want it so much

Are you going to WI this weekend? I thought it was your cardiff weekend?

I guess once your monthly pass is up you need to think about if it is the right plan for you. They all work, it's just finding the right one that suits you and your lifestyle and for me, that isnt WW. I love the flexibility, especially when you are out and want to grab something for lunch but what I don't like is feeling restircted by counting points. For some reason it makes me feel deprived, but that's just me!

You can do this, you really can and do you know what, by next summer you will be feeling so much better about your weight x

hi hun. you can do this. You have nothing to aim for now your wedding is done. its 9 Weeks til xmas. set a goal and go for it so on xmas day you can have a nice day and not feel yuk!! Come on hunny xxz

I dnt no if thats the prpblem coz there isnt that aim!!
I defo need t set goals tho!

Morning hun

Dont beat yourself up, the damage is done but do you know what, you are only human and these things happen. You will get this weight off because you want it so much

Are you going to WI this weekend? I thought it was your cardiff weekend?

I guess once your monthly pass is up you need to think about if it is the right plan for you. They all work, it's just finding the right one that suits you and your lifestyle and for me, that isnt WW. I love the flexibility, especially when you are out and want to grab something for lunch but what I don't like is feeling restircted by counting points. For some reason it makes me feel deprived, but that's just me!

You can do this, you really can and do you know what, by next summer you will be feeling so much better about your weight x

I am thinkin of tryin sw again i really enjpyed doin sw so i think i might try it, i need t get on the net ave a read up about it how many sybs ect n get my head round the healthy extras!
I got nxt weekend t cardiff 25th
Xxx

I dnt no if thats the prpblem coz there isnt that aim!!
I defo need t set goals tho!

I am thinkin of tryin sw again i really enjpyed doin sw so i think i might try it, i need t get on the net ave a read up about it how many sybs ect n get my head round the healthy extras!
I got nxt weekend t cardiff 25th
Xxx

I'll get the weekend right eventually!

I think SW works for me as I'm less inclined to eat pre packed meals/ready meals and cook things like cottage pie, chilli, curry etc etc. I know you can cook them on WW but I found that they ate into my pp's and physiologically I felt deprived which is daft becuase I wasnt. I guess I just dont like having a limit!

My havent got any major goals but that works for me but something I do think about are, a works do in 5 weeks and I want to be in the 10's, Christmas - I want to lose another stone by then which will leave me the last stone to lose and I want to be slinky for spring! x

Like i have said before i think carls mum n dad are takin us on holidat nxt so ovs i wanna lose weight for that!
Thats the thig this week i have had shepards pie n worked out the propoints b was gutted but its the first time in months ive had it and missed it! I no a lass behind has the sw pack.so im goin t see if i can borrow that! I find nyself spendin.so much on ww products as well! On sw i used t do red days but on ww i ind myself havib carbs mainly t use points up!
Xxx

Like i have said before i think carls mum n dad are takin us on holidat nxt so ovs i wanna lose weight for that!
Thats the thig this week i have had shepards pie n worked out the propoints b was gutted but its the first time in months ive had it and missed it! I no a lass behind has the sw pack.so im goin t see if i can borrow that! I find nyself spendin.so much on ww products as well! On sw i used t do red days but on ww i ind myself havib carbs mainly t use points up!
Xxx

Come over to SW!!!!! I had a spare pack but I sold it, if i'd have known I would have hung onto it and posted it to you. If you need anything getting from group I can always get it for you? I love cottage pie, it's one of John's favourites and I make mine with oxo instead of gravy so other than the bit of marg for the mash (i use butterbuds) so it's pracitcally syn free when you think how many servings you get out of it. I defo spend less on SW as I'm cooking more home cooked meals and they go much further x

Back